Bluelight

Thread: Buy meth pipe online

1. Collapse Details
    Buy meth pipe online 
    Ninja
    Can you buy one online anywhere? Too chicken to try the lightbulb thing, tried foil and yuck yuck yuck. I live in a small town In oregon and dont know where to get one.

Drove to cali to hook up with a friend and broke my pipe right before heading home. Ugh. Have tried a line but, yeeowza, not good. Major noise and brain burn.

Ate a pile two days in a row (sprinkled a small pile on tissue, folded it up and down she goes), real nice all day high, but man I wanta puff.

This time I bought a bunch (11 grams) and now no way to smoke. I see all kinds of glass pipes on line but dont know if any would work. I want my friend doug (thats wht they call the little glass pipes with bulb and hole on top down in Cali)

So anyone out there know where I can get online , (or a decent subsitute description) and shipped to me in ORegn, USA

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details

all you need to smoke meth is to be able to heat it to a point where it is vapour.. so any 'bowl' shaped pipe would work really.

3. Collapse Details

You have 11 grams, holy fuck that's heaps!

Down here in New Zealand that would cost about $4500!

What about those glass roses you can buy at the corner stores that are really for crack?

4. Collapse Details

making one from a bulb is pretty easy, i tried it last week for the first time and it took all of 10 minutes. it's way better than foil.

but yeah, those rose tubes work good.

5. Collapse Details

Can't remember the site, but there was a weed pipe that worked under the same premise as a bulb, but was blown glass. Pretty cheap. I'll PM you if I remember.

6. Collapse Details

You can't source this from here mate.
    It's all about who you know, these questions aren't acceptable.
    Read the rules

7. Collapse Details

^

lol

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    ^
    I'm not sure where your 'lol' comes from, claire is correct.

mrsmayberry, please read our rules. Sourcing is not allowed, this includes sourcing of paraphernalia.