• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

^ Remember Morphine has a relatively low water solubility; for 100mg, you would need 2ml of water to plug; personally don’t recommend the it, because at 100mg, your likely getting around 40% BA Anyway(BA% of morphine increases with dose) however if you do plug, you need to dissolve it in a good 2ml of water, if it’s 100ng(Comfortably 50mg/ml dissolves under normal conditions)

Really, no solid advantage in plugging, it is not like you will get a rapid peak, due to it’s fairly poor lipophillicity- Luck either way

Tangential Question

please tell me you didnt IM mscontin pills? dont do that anymore man, its bad to IV pills but IM is even worse and yes you are alone in liking morphine better oral than IV, but oral is much safer so stick to oral
I know someone who would never use any form but oral. Hypothetically, this person has been taking a set daily amount of the extended release (XR) pills for over a year. That set amount has always been in a set form. Like: TOTAL daily amount has been 90 mg XR, in the form of 15 mg XR 6 times a day. Arbitrary numbers, to seek answers to a safety/efficacy question. The question: Things have changed. The only form this person can access now is 30 mg XR 3 times a day. 2 times the dose, half the frequency of doses, daily mg total unchanged. The result has been that now in this new form, with every dose they are deeply drugged for a few hours, OK for maybe 1, then they get increasing dopesick for hours, until the next dose. Rinse and repeat. Splitting the 30 mg XR in half and taking that 6 times a day does not improve the result. Its almost like splitting releases something (like nalaxone ?) that normally, unsplit, was never apparent. No idea what is going on there actually. But for whatever reason splitting leaves them acting like they are short by about 25% overall each day. Any thoughts on how to better change one 30 mg XR dose back to two 15 mg XR ? Hypothetically.

One possibility, maybe two

Just an update the day after taking it: besides a nice body buzz for about an hour, I had a bad exprience with it. I stayed pretty nauseous the whole time I was on it, ended up throwing up before I fell asleep. This morning I was still sick at work, ended up leaving early. Anyways, I'm guessing opiates just aren't for me. Oh well, chalk it up to experience.
Opiates decrease the respiratory drive. If you take morphine and get sleepy, you are likely to go to sleep. If you stay up you'll still be breathing less than usual - maybe a little, maybe a lot, it depends on a whole lot of things (are you new to opiates? How much did you take? Do you have other drugs in your system? and so on). Most people here are probably aware of this, of course. The wake-up headache could be due to 1- having spent the night being low on oxygen (lowered respiratory drive) or to 2- decreased sensitivity to pain causing you to allow your head and neck to be in less than ideal positions all night.

i am having an issue with headache. i do the 60mg er tabs,

crush in spoon. but this is more like squishing really since it doesnt really break up much.
add 150 unit of water
bring to boil
use filter and pull up what you can

these gel up pretty bad but the first hit is intense. however, i get the pins and needles
sensation along with getting real hot and flush.
it is starting to concern me. is this common?
is there another way to do these?
to my knowledge i am doing them the 'right' way.

^ DO NOT ADD HEAT TO YOUR PILL SHOTS

It's been said a million times..

particles01.png

Odd looking but more than 20mg in it

You really think they'd put 20 doses in one ampule? If your determined to use it, try a 1/10th of the vile just in case those crazy Nords really loaded it up. I would personally look for any ID info and Google it. In the US it would be 10-20mg at most but don't rely on countries to have the same standards. Some High Potency Ampules do exist. Solubility wise about 60mg of MS can fit into 1ml. http://www.emsb.qc.ca/laurenhill/science/morphine.html
Morphine PCA has 30 mg in one ampule.

We should probably reconsider plugging morphine

Also, Chronic morphine is typically 1.5-2x as potent as a single dose,(P.O) and very high doses can further increase BA% to some extent. At what dose this begins on average, or how significant, not sure, though it varies from (roughly) 15-50%, mean 30%, although exceeding 30-40% would take some effort, chronic use of larger doses and what not- also watch out for the histamine release, with injecting especially

Anyone else enjoy klonopin with perc 10s? I'm prescribed the klonopin so I have a tolerance. But it feels like it makes the oxy ride out longer

Morphine PCA has 30 mg in one ampule.

That looks like old Morphine and 30mg sounds plausible, but that ampule is def not used in PCA machines. A PCA uses a large syringe controlled by a precise servo hooked up to the happy button on the end of the cord that always gets tangled with the TV controller.

^ DO NOT ADD HEAT TO YOUR PILL SHOTS

It's been said a million times..

particles01.png
you couldnt be more right. i have no idea why everyone i know has told me to heat them but i recently did not and it was much easier to work with and the buzz was cleaner without pins and needles

Ok so I got my hands on oral liquid morphine no alcohol or additives. I tried IVing a couple of times and I do not get much out of it. I tried a 35 just now and I feel warm and light headed for a second but that's it. I used to IV dilaudid but quit for a while so I started off slow not wanting to hurt myself but it just does not seem to give me the rush I want. Is that normal?

Has anyone ran into arymo er 30mg? These pills are next to impossible to breakdown for iv use. They seem to be made of some sort of plastic that I cant get around for the life of me.

Has anyone ran into arymo er 30mg? These pills are next to impossible to breakdown for iv use. They seem to be made of some sort of plastic that I cant get around for the life of me.

They are made of the same polyethylene oxides that the reformulated Oxycontins are in the states. They could probably withstand a ground zero nuclear blast. Some have dissolved in water over days but it's like drinking snot and still retains some time release. Sry.

oral morphine is only good when its dosed very high for a nontolerant person that is atleast 100-150 mg and for a tolerant person its atleast 400-600mg,my experience is that oral oxy is 2,5-3 times as strong so 80 mg oxy is 200 -240mg of oral morphine

They are made of the same polyethylene oxides that the reformulated Oxycontins are in the states. They could probably withstand a ground zero nuclear blast. Some have dissolved in water over days but it's like drinking snot and still retains some time release. Sry.

Thats what I thought. They are horrible I seem to do more harm to myself than intended. Why do they make garbage like this knowing it will harm people.

From the States now living in Brazil (S?o Paulo) and finally found some opiates after a two month search. I’m a heroin addict and I used to have a pretty huge tolerance but have been IVing 30mg Oxycodone pills prior to coming to Brazil (around 4-5 a day). First off the OxyContins here in Brazil are all the new formula and can’t be crushed. I settled for my connect to get some morphine sulfate and NOT MS Contins as from what I understand have always gelled up when in contact with water. My connect found me Dimorf IR 10mg Morphine Sulfate tabs made by Cristalia. I have to say that I am pretty impressed. There are a lot of fillers/binders in these pills for a 10mg pill but the rush is similar to Dilaudid which is pretty intense. I found one pill would break down pretty well per 1ml of water. You will get a pretty nice rush if you stick to just one pill per shot. Initially tried to crush 3 pills into one shot and I wound up having to do multiple shots to draw up all the morphine I could, which seemed like a lot of time for very little added benefit.

Dimorf comes in 30mg 60mg 100mg and I believe maybe 120 as well. I’m going to try the 30mg this week. Thought maybe the higher dosages may come with some sort of tamper resistant coating and bad enough I’m shooting pills period....ain’t messing with the gel stuff no matter what. I’ll report back as to my findings but I have to say I am pretty excited.

I have been in so much pain lately that I have been crushing my 30 mg MS Contin and soaking in water. They do dissolve, at least the kind I have do. Then I have been using the rectal administration.

It is working a lot better. This method hits my lower back pain, left leg pain right where I need it to.
It also has not decreased the duration of action. Which I was worried about.

I am very grateful to you guys here for giving information on this method. I really need a dosage increase!
This has saved my life for now.

So an update on the 30mg Dimorf....they are crushable and injectable and they are so much better than the 10mg. Same size as the 10a with 3xs as much morphine which is pretty awesome. And the rush is comparable to an 8mg Dilly. Who’s says you can’t get opiates in Brazil!

So an update on the 30mg Dimorf....they are crushable and injectable and they are so much better than the 10mg. Same size as the 10a with 3xs as much morphine which is pretty awesome. And the rush is comparable to an 8mg Dilly. Who’s says you can’t get opiates in Brazil!

I live in peru and i get 20mg/ml 99% pharmaceutical morphine vials i have a guy who steals them from the hospital the rush is unreal, u cant get better than that

I live in peru and i get 20mg/ml 99% pharmaceutical morphine vials i have a guy who steals them from the hospital the rush is unreal, u cant get better than that

Much better than injecting pills.