• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Have a cold and stuffy nose but want to snort my oxy..any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friend have blown 100mg oxycontin today and his nose just got blocked, so we searched exactly this : "i want to snort shit my nose is blocked," and this was the first thing that came up and it was wonderful. Thank you internets.

lol thats how I stumbled on this place, googling up something about a morphine-based OTC diorrhea medicine.

Welcome to Bluelight. There's some excellent info here;)

Why do you wish to rail your oxy? This is a waste, take it orally for a higher bioavailability and so increased and longer effects. The only time I advise railing oxy is if you have a large amount of it and are already nodding and wish to increase rushes (oxycontin railed has a shorted duration but harder rushes, so combined with oral in small bumps is good for strong rushes).

Crush it up and take it on an empty stomach.

Yes, I'd say just chew your pill up and chug it down with some water. It will work quite well.

Welll.....cocaine is an excellent decongestant.

Right... but cocaine also will constrict his blood vessles in his nose, so when he snorts his oxy, it will hardly be absorbed... Don't use any sort of vaso constrictor in your nose before hand.

Just eat it mate.

Just get some saline nose drops. Cheap and effective. Works like a charm every time.

Afrin nasal spray works very good too.

I'm a newbie but I will agree about afrin, just be careful if it goes down your throat you will regret it. Try the new tylenol that releive swelling in the nose, works well, better than anything else i"ve tried..... hope it helps

boil some water and put in a bowl and take a towel and put your face in the steam/ warm moist air coming from the bowl with the towel closing your head in with the steam and breath with your nose till it's clear enough to snort with, have your oxy prepared to be snorted once your nose is clear.. it will eventually clog back up in a few minutes.

EDIT: just noticed this thread got resurrected by the newb^.. im sure the OP's nose is clear now, I HOPE.
I also noticed the last post by BIGsherm was on my birthday last year.. ha.

/thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.