• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Speedballs and Psuedo-Speedballs (Insufflated)

i often combine hydro and adderall. When i had a very low tolerance it was orgasmic, but now its a pretty good high.

man, we used to do that almost every day last year...

the kid even called it speedballing, lol. but it was fun while it lasted.

The original speedball was either amp or methamp ad heroin. There are better stimulants than cocaine, 10x better stimulants than cocaine.

I wonder if smoking MDPV + Heroin would be prety good.

^i'm pretty sure the "original" speedball is IV heroin + cocaine in the same rig.

No. The original speedball was invented by our (America's) Servicemen stationed in Japan after we nuked their asses. They used either morphine or heroin, I'm not 100% and definitely amp or methamp.

http://www.drugtext.org/library/books/recreationaldrugs/amphetamines.htm

This alone isn't very useful, though it confirms what I've talked about. The recreational IV use of opioid and stimulant first shows up shortly after the 1930s or 1940s.

I've heard it stated that Freud invented the speedball, but this is almost certainly not true as Freuds interest in Cocaine was to end morphinism, as was the common parlance, not to get high.

AAAH i'M ABOUT TO DO A SPEEDBALL RIGHT NOW...SINCE NOBODY HAS POSTED THE EXPERIENCE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT AFTERWARDS...WELL I GOTTA GO EXPERIENCE IT FIRST DOU...BUT YEAH I JUST BOUGHT DOPE AND BOUGHT SOME COKE AND AM ABOUT TO SHOOT UP SOO WISH ME LUUCKk!

IV Cocaine is actually not that impressive - lots of vomiting, dizziness, audial distortion...nothing you couldn't achieve with IV MDA, except with IV MDA you might experience something pleasurable, like euphoric, or psychedelic...

IV Cocaine is actually not that impressive - lots of vomiting, dizziness, audial distortion...nothing you couldn't achieve with IV MDA, except with IV MDA you might experience something pleasurable, like euphoric, or psychedelic...
To each his own. I actually hate coke insufflated, but I had always loved it in a speedball. I would always lie down on my back immediately after a speedball to prevent vomiting.

To the OP: Aside from what has already been mentioned here, pharm speedballs won't re-create an actual IV speedball. The whole point of a speedball is primarily the rush, secondly the canceling of negative side effects of each drug. Coke is very short lived, so it's perfect for the secondary goal. If any other stimulants are used beside coke, it's a waste of opiates imo since they will most likely over power them. Anyone who has used meth and an opiate should be able to attest to that...

coke is garb-ahge around these parts, nowadays. but when it was good, it was damn good. speedball ftw.

but what i was starting to get into before i got on suboxone, since powder around here sucks.. was getting my heroin and loading it up, ready to go.. and then smoking a 20 piece of crack right before. if you're quick with a needle like i am, you can get that shit in you before you exhale.

feels good, man.

fuck, i need to get some sub in me now.

I LOVE mixing my 10mg Focalin IRs with a 30mg Roxy/8mg Dilly. Snorted or shot. It is great.

I have also done a real speed ball with H and Coke. Was way more intense cause nothing and i mean NOTHING is like shooting coke.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

I only take vioden 1-2 for pain

and rarely at that. I was, however, a heroin addict with bricks on my floor as often as on my mind. I never think of using dope anymore (well, not that much), but I if I relapse I'll be shooting speedballs.

I disagree but would IV a speedball over cocaine any day (want one now)

IV MDA is way differnt. I prefer to take MDA orally. IV cocaine well... my nick is Bell Ringer

^^

bell ringer, try and put all of your quotes in one post, by using the multi quote function.

i myself have never used IV drugs. Ill speak from a standpoint of the so called "pseudo-speedballs".

i love to combine opioid+stimulant+depressant. Its my favorite pharmy combo.
I have great success with even suboxone+adderall+xanax.
can anyone tell me excactly how dangerous this is?
i have LOTS of experience with all three drugs. I take the subs first, then xanax, then adderall and repeat as needed.
i feel like suboxone combines very very well with stimulants. It definitely makes me feel good as hell.
I have also combined oxycodone with dexmethylphenidate. This was also a good combo. (nasal). So was oxy with adderall, oxy with coke.
Another combo worth mentioning is that of Mdma with opiates. I absolutely love this combination. I have done oxymorphone(and oxycodone) while rolling, and it was breathtakingly good. I guess everyones different, but i would definately mix a stimulant in with my opioids and i dont feel it is a waste at all. You just keep the stimulant dose low. I feel like they dont compete, they add alot to the high. Any thoughts?

No. The original speedball was invented by our (America's) Servicemen stationed in Japan after we nuked their asses. They used either morphine or heroin, I'm not 100% and definitely amp or methamp.

http://www.drugtext.org/library/books/recreationaldrugs/amphetamines.htm

This alone isn't very useful, though it confirms what I've talked about. The recreational IV use of opioid and stimulant first shows up shortly after the 1930s or 1940s.

I've heard it stated that Freud invented the speedball, but this is almost certainly not true as Freuds interest in Cocaine was to end morphinism, as was the common parlance, not to get high.

The speedball is specifically a combination of Morphine or Heroin and Cocaine, dissolved in the same syringe barrel, and injected together at once.

Medicinal combinations utilizing intravenous Heroin or Morphine and Cocaine go back much further (some mention Freud, others H.K.Thaw)- the earliest definite medical references I can find include the use of Cocaine and Morphine to treat suffering terminal patients by Dr.Herbert Snow circa 1896.

Burroughs, in Junky, details doing speedballs by that name. The book was published in 1953, and is based on his introduction to and use of junk/drugs from 1944-1950.

So the name 'Speedball' as it applies to an IV injection of a solution containing Morphine/Heroin and Cocaine has to go back further than the writing and publishing of Junky, and well before the Korean War.

The combination of injecting Heroin or Morphine with an Amphetamine was indeed created by American servicemen on leave during the Korean War- many articles trace the phenomenon back to Yokohama, Japan specifically (a town with a long history as a tourist and trade town for foreigners in Japan).

Methamp and H feels awesome when mixed and insufflated. You get an immediate euphoric rush, I'm sure IV would be better but I don't really want to find out. Also Dorminoct (Loprazolam - 1 of the few insufflatable benzos) and Methamp feels great, almost as nice as the meth mixed with H, but you might wanna make sure not to do too much otherwise you'll have one hell of a manic blackout episode. It will ease any paranoia that the meth might induce.

Hydro and Adderall WAS heavenly when I first tried it, I just didn't know which buzz to enjoy more...this was all going on as we watched the 4th of July fireworks...incredible feeling. But the magic is gone now. That was five years ago.

Not to get off topic, but i thought speedballing was also smoking heroin and cocaine combined, not just IV.
I hear crack sprinkled with smack is known as "moonrocks".