• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Speedballs and Psuedo-Speedballs (Insufflated)

nactor329

Greenlighter
I have a few questions about the insuffulation of speed balls (heroin+cocaine) and pharmaceutical psuedo-speed balls (painkillers + stimulants). What are the dangers of insuffulating speed balls as compared to the dangers of insuffulating heroin by itself or cocaine by itself. What about a psuedo-speed ball with oxycodone instead of heroin? What about a pharmaceutical stimulant (adderall or ritalin) instead of cocaine? What about a purely pharmaceutical psuedo-speed ball with oxycodone and either adderall or ritalin?

Basically I'm looking for an overview of these combinations of drugs with their pros and cons, as well as their comparative dangers if that makes sense.

1. its not a speedball unless you are injecting cocaine and heroin

2. the dangers of snorting cocaine and heroin are similar however overdose is less likely when you aren't IVing. it also eliminates the other issues that come with IV drug use (missed shots, etc). it is always more dangerous to combine drugs, especially drugs of different classes. one drug can mask the level of intoxication you have with the other one causing you to use more and overdose.

3. substituting oxycodone for heroin will give you a completely different drug experience. if you are talking about IVing you are also trading the dangers of injecting possibly impure street drugs for the dangers of shooting pills

4. combining oxy and adderall is going to be nothing like a heroin/cocaine combination

I LOVE mixing my 10mg Focalin IRs with a 30mg Roxy/8mg Dilly. Snorted or shot. It is great.

I have also done a real speed ball with H and Coke. Was way more intense cause nothing and i mean NOTHING is like shooting coke.

I don't have a lot of experience here, but I spend a lot of time fantasizing about stuff like this and reading and rereading others' experiences.

If I was going to go for a similar experience to a speedball, but limited by my own hangups, I'd go with Focalin for the upper, like gramantha. It won't have as much PNS effects as coke, but I don't want those anyway. The short half-life would allow you to come down to a decent opiate high, as the aim with real speedballs is.

For the downer/opiate, you have pharmaceutical morphine. I believe IV coke+morphine still counts as a speedball to even some purists. However, if we're going for the closest pharm approximation to coke+heroin (without using super rare cocaine for eye surgery or UK/Swedish diamorphine), it'd seem like a combo of hydromorphone and morphine would most closely replicate both the rush and legs of heroin.

I'm weird, though. I salivate over Fabulous Furry Freak Bros. comics. Also, I'll say that the only upper/downer cocktail I'd have access to in real life would be Addy/hydrocodone or Vyvanse/methadone. I've actually considered the Vyvanse/methadone, but if it turned out I hated it, I'd be stuck with it all fucking day.

a pure Speedball= half Diamorphine+half Cocaine Hcl combined in the same rig. Ask John Belushi, River Phoenix

Coke and oxy [insuffulated] is a nice feeling. Haven't done H so I can't compare. Methylphenidate and oxycodone [both oral] is like a baby speedball, I guess you could try that if you wanted to start small.

cant understand why anyone would want to combine the two drugs anyway. They have the complete opposite effects.

Surely most people would rather feel smacked up than coked up, its just so much more relaxing why bother taking it with coke.

^Because the rush from IV coke is unbeatable. And when taken with heroin, it feels amazing, 'nuff said.

If you've ever balled before, like actually done one. You would know why. I'm not talking about taking oxy with prescript. amps or sniffing cocaine and heroin in the same line. You have to SHOOT the dope and the coke in the same rig. The feeling is unreal.

a pure Speedball= half Diamorphine+half Cocaine Hcl combined in the same rig. Ask John Belushi, River Phoenix

River Phoenix died from snorting a combination of South Asian Heroin and Methamphetamine (called 'Persian Brown'), not an IV speedball.

cant understand why anyone would want to combine the two drugs anyway. They have the complete opposite effects.

Surely most people would rather feel smacked up than coked up, its just so much more relaxing why bother taking it with coke.

The rush and high from the proper mix of Heroin or Morphine and Cocaine is far superior to either drug injected on its own. Plus, the two drugs counteract one anothers unpleasant side effects. The Heroin or Morphine dulls the unpleasant 'tweakiness' and intense coke cravings, and the Cocaine enhances the rush and removes early drowsiness.

After the IV coke wears off from the speedball (10 minutes) you no longer feel the effects of the Cocaine and instead are back to a normal Heroin/Morphine high.

This is especially appealing to long time IV Heroin/Morphine addicts, as after awhile for some people the rush doesn't seem as spectacular as before- speedballing returns the orgasmic rush to the shot.

Not to get off topic, but i thought speedballing was also smoking heroin and cocaine combined, not just IV.

^ I've never heard of anyone do a speedball like that before. Seems to me like it could be a bit messy.

I haven't tried a true speedball. However, I do find that combining Adderall and IV hydromorphone enhances the rush from the hydromorphone significantly.

I can see how it would work and how one would need to be careful re: dosages as your regular opiate dose might well be too much. Likely safer with dillies though as they don't have a strong after effect until you get into the teens in dosage. Then she has some legs.

At one point I was IV'ing ~30mg/day in three divided shots (with H thrown in here and there) and I was nodding on it.

right- here goes. The standard interpretation of a 'speedball' is I'V'ing cocaine and heroin. I don't believe people accredit that any other route of administration would provide the same hit. mixing cocaine and heroin together and smoking them on foil is known as a moonrock- as of the way it makes the two of them look when cooked together on foil. this is a nice buzz bus is not comparable to the iv method. And yeah I believe that the rush is unbeatable!
nuff said

^ I've never heard of anyone do a speedball like that before. Seems to me like it could be a bit messy.

there is a new type of dope here in Atlanta that is becoming popular amongst latino drug users called "cielo" (spanish for heaven) that is some kind of mixture of black tar heroin, crack and methamphetamine, its looks like a big glob of turd, its smoked off of foil and it is said the high is well, heaven, hence the name

i often combine hydro and adderall. When i had a very low tolerance it was orgasmic, but now its a pretty good high.