• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Speedballs and Psuedo-Speedballs (Insufflated)

damn, I was planning on doing this tonight.. but my man only had the coke, so I'm just going to send myself into my own paranoid hell...

Smoking black tar, snorting coke

I'm in the southwestern US, and out here it's almost always black tar heroin. Usually it's good, sometimes it's great, sometimes it's alright but better than nothing. I came across a small amount of blow and realized I've not done coke in a long time, and never have done a speedball (besides a "pseudo-speedball" adderal/OC mixture). So, anyway, I can say that smoking some black tar and snorting some coke together is relatively effective and provided a nice smooth high with somewhat of a "rush" but I've never shot up, and never will, so I suppose I don't know what a "real" rush is. So if you're like me and hate needles, this way works, and it's pretty hard to OD compared to shooting for sure. Just don't smoke too much H (which would normally be harder to do as you'd fall asleep first smoking usually) riding on that coke high, of course. Careful my fellow junkie test-monkeys! :D

I'm not really much of a speedballing, pseduo-,pharm-, or regular. I either like to be up, or down, and keep going in that direction.

damn, I was planning on doing this tonight.. but my man only had the coke, so I'm just going to send myself into my own paranoid hell...

Haha. It's so funny because you know better. You tell yourself you're gonna hate it... but you do it all the same. I hate the paranod hell. At my peak I was doing close to 2g's of coke a day along with 1~1.5g of Heroin, I'd have a speedball about every 30-45 minutes... and did this for a few months. I was a paranoid wreck having full on auditory hallucinations, seeing things that weren't real, everything moved, everything was out to get me. It was a fright.

After that I won't even consider putting coke in the rig unless there's a healthy amount of tar in that rig as well to make sure I /enjoy/ the rush, and enjoy the feeling afterwards as well. I always think... well... if I did them separately, I'd have TWO hits... and it'd last way longer. When all I usually do is get antsy and paranoid, and then have the jitters too hard to hit with the black later on.

I have plenty of experience with pharmaceutical speedballs. Many times I would insuffulate adderrall while doing oxy through ought the day. It intensified the high very much and increased the feeling of well being ten fold. It is a great feeling.

Everyone is talking about how great IV speedball is, but I think insuffulated pharmaceutical speedballs are great too. Yeah I said it!

amphetamine/opiate combinations (especially meth+heroin) is usually called a powerball. I've snorted a few powerballs, Desoxyn (pure methamphetamine HCL) with heroin, it's not a great combo. Takes away the H nod. I think the closest thing to a speedball (at least in pharmy terms) would be a syringe with a mixture of morphine and d-methylphenidate (focalin) because heroin turns to morphine in the body, and d-methylphenidate and cocaine are extremely similar, both being dopamine-norepinephrine-serotonin reuptake inhibitors. I can't even remember if i ever shot focalin. I might've, but I always hated methylphenidate. I would like to try a shot of focalin tho.
Or if you want a better rush, dilaudid+focalin. PUSH SLOWLY IF YOU ARE IVing DILAUDID, especially a Dilly speedball.

I only have experience with insufflating Roxy's and cocaine, in one line.
We would call it speedballing. Also, the first and only time i smoked crack cocain, we chopped it up and mixed it with a roxy and I freebased/chased the dragon both at the same time on foil. It was a nice feeling. Speedballing roxy and cocaine insufflated and smoked is the hardest shit i've done.. and i left it at that, haven't speedballed since i was 17?

also, roxies and beans are a good feeling, but PURE MDMA/Molly isn't really speedy at all for me, It's
actually quite sedating..

nothing compares to the speedball. my mouth waters everytime i read an experience of someone doing it. and trying to stop yourself from throwing up is truly the fun part. and feeling your nose evaporate from your face, its really indescribable. as mj would say in his early days; "its magic!"

^Why would anyone want to smoke oxy and crack on foil. What a terrible waste of both.

/\ because we weren't really junkies, we were just college kids fucking around trying something new lol. I had chased roxiez on foil a few times before and knew some junkies that lived behind my friend in my home town that chased. So i just threw the crack in a mix with half a blue and chased a line on foil.. I liked it but will never do anything that bad again

oh, and roxiez on foil isn't a waste. Before my friend showed me how to chase roxiez I would snort a whole blue and be high for 2 hours, when we would base a blue we would only need half and you get a lot more out of your pill smoking it I think. My friend that has a script to blues of 270 a month would snort a rediculous amount a day and he's only 22.. he actually cut back by like 3 pills a day by smoking them on foil

i use to mix methylphenidate with codeine and the combo was lovley. the ritalin would be snorted first. I would enjoy the high for 30-40 mins followed by some codeine+caffeine to mix in gentley with the ritalin and it would smooth it out to become an intense focused high with a very euphoric rush.

real speedballs are the best rush you'll ever experience, but snorting coke and oxymorphine(or oxycodone or morphine) is a nice feeling as well.

^Snorting morphine is a crap way of going about it, even worse ba than oral.

It was methamphetamine and heroin. Some say Japan, some say Korea, as the starting point. Who cares. The area was awash in both drugs towards the end of WWII.

Speed and oxy is pretty nice, add alprazolam and you will feel invinsible. The combo of the 3 of these is actually really nice.

From this ratio I understand that along with methamphetamine, cocaine, and methylphenidate, I have to take e.g. morphine, dextromoramide, clonazepam, midazolam, levomepromazine, and propanolol... Well, calling for an ambulance wouldn't help.