• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Speedballs and Psuedo-Speedballs (Insufflated)

dilaudid and coke insufflated (not at the same time. dilaudid first, get high, then coke...then repeat) touched on the same feelings of MDMA, without the mind fuck that MDMA gives you...all in all, I really really like to have a bit of coke while I'm on dilaudid...but don't do too much, it will defeat the purpose...moderation is key.

I don't IV, but from what I've heard, a shot of dilaudid and coke would probably beat heroin and coke in terms of pure ecstasy.

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell if you have not read that poem I highly recommend that you do.

A few cups of coffee while i'm coming up on 500mg codeine is my speedball.

what was the significance of that poem Bell Ringer?

i just read it once, i will disect it later when i have the time

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom;
The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction;
(One law for the lion and ox is oppression)"

From The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, one of my favourite parts.

I like the combination of oxycodone and amphetamine. Usually when I take both I chew down about 20-40 milligrams of oxycodone in pills with some water or orange juice on an empty stomach, and insufflate a little less of amphetamine than I usually would about ten or fifteen minutes later.

In me oxycodone in not so large doses is a pick-me-up rather than a let-me-down, and in me these two drugs potentiate each others subjectively positive effects and cancels out each others drawbacks. Redosing I do based on gut feeling, and with regards to how long it's practical to continue going in maxilicious overdrive. When it's time to come down, leaving out redoses of amphetamine and keeping up the oxycodone intake makes me go sleepy headed without the lethargic dumb-dee-dumb-phase amphetamine happily induces after hefty dosing.

This far I haven't had more than one rough day after, even though I've gone with this combination for a few days in a row some times.

If I'm doing this at a party or stim-user-gathering, downing a six pack or two of cold beer at a pace of one beer per hour, or slightly but not much faster, thoroughly increases my lust for talking at a speed of 88 miles per hour. I have not found out a way to bypass the hangover entirely, I usually feel it through the oxycodone, but that might be just as well as I might forget to compensate in nutrients and fluids afterwards otherwise. A few times I've substituted the beers with milk mixed with vodka, and at one time warm milk mixed with a good whiskey, which tasted absolutely awesome and gave less of an hangover than beer often done.

I'm not very fond of IV:ing stuff, not even amphetamine, even though it's the drug I'd prefer to be stranded with on a deserted island, and hydromorphone with amphetamine IV didn't do better than the oxy-speed-scheme described above. Probably, speedballing isn't really my thing either.

if you're looking for a pharmaceutical speedball of the type, i would suggest ritalin/focalin over an amphetamine. ritalin is one of the only drugs that works exactly like cocaine does, the only difference being that the ritalin come up is slower. ritalin is actually the same or slightly more powerful than cocaine, it just doesn't have the 'instant gratification' that coke does.

mine too

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom;
The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction;
(One law for the lion and ox is oppression)"

From The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, one of my favourite parts.

mine to but I did not post it because most people know the passage if not the poet

also one of my favs

"The cistern contains: the fountain overflows
One thought. fills immensity.
Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you."

from the Marriage Of Heaven And Hell (Proverbs of Hell passage 35

I love W. Blake

Another combo worth mentioning is that of Mdma with opiates.
Agreed, the forcefulness of mdma is really tempered by opiates, it's such a warm, gentle, empathic experience.

intersting

No. The original speedball was invented by our (America's) Servicemen stationed in Japan after we nuked their asses. They used either morphine or heroin, I'm not 100% and definitely amp or methamp.

http://www.drugtext.org/library/books/recreationaldrugs/amphetamines.htm

This alone isn't very useful, though it confirms what I've talked about. The recreational IV use of opioid and stimulant first shows up shortly after the 1930s or 1940s.

I've heard it stated that Freud invented the speedball, but this is almost certainly not true as Freuds interest in Cocaine was to end morphinism, as was the common parlance, not to get high.

I have a little trouble believing that Freud did not use cocaine to get high. I know he used it for research but I think he had at least one other reason.

Iv

Unless you load your 'cain and opioid in the same rig the experience, may be pleasant, but will be nothing like a speedball:\

MDMA forcefull?

Agreed, the forcefulness of mdma is really tempered by opiates, it's such a warm, gentle, empathic experience.

Maybe are you sure that you took MDMA only and not MDA/MDMA pill. Every time I have taken ~pure MDMA crystals (molly) even at high doses it has always been gentle, never forceful.

Maybe are you sure that you took MDMA only and not MDA/MDMA pill. Every time I have taken ~pure MDMA crystals (molly) even at high doses it has always been gentle, never forceful.
Forceful was the wrong word, but I do find MDMA to be quite "pushy". Opiates just seem to temper the amphetaminesque effects but leave the openness and the empathy.
I have a little trouble believing that Freud did not use cocaine to get high. I know he used it for research but I think he had at least one other reason.
Hammilton wasn't saying that Freud didn't get high from coke, just that it seems unlikely he would have combined it with morphine.

Adderal + Klonopin is my daily speedball. For the first couple years this combo made me roll pretty much all the time. . . Now that I have quit Suboxone, if I do just a tiny bit of it, I get all lucid for like hours.

I have a handful of 5mg Xanax, ~12 Norcos (10mg hydro, 300something apap), 5 Vicodin (5mg hc / 500mg apap) and tomorrow I'm picking up some type of Ritalin. Anyone on here with experience mixing these? I'm familiar with CWE and I'm not down to IV the Ritalin but snorting ok.
Pretty much no tolerance to either the stims or the opiates. Any recommendations on quantity or ROA?

Use somewhat of a lesser amount of everything if you are combining them all together. Remember you can always do more, not less once it's in you!