• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sublingual clonazepam (rivotril)

Medicine~man

Greenlighter
Iv read some reports saying that sublingual clonazepam wont work unless you have a full stomach, is this true and if so why? And must it be food or would a cup of coffee work too? Just about to snort 1mg clonazepam (on top of 300mg codeine, 1500mg lyrica, 3mg of clonazepam and plenty of tea and hash) il let u know what happens . .

wasssssssssted

uhhh..waat?

first off, dont snort it, its bio-availability is higher sub lingual, just like in your title?

next, you're already on a lot of drugs. i'm not sure you're goign to remember this post or signing up for this forum.

and finally, wat kind of tea are you on dawg, just regular?!

what the fuck

it will work well on a full or empty stomach it doesn't matter at all

He he that is pretty funny. Alright im no doc or whatever but how would a empty VS full stomach decide whether or not sublingual administration would work..
To spinn of this a tad, sorry for typing this question in you're thread:

I read in the Buprenorphine thread i think that mixing the Subutex/Suboxone with alcohol and putting it under you're tongue would increase the bioavailability & duration of the bupe..
Would this go for Clonazepam as well?
Crushing the Ikt/Rivo, mixing it with strong alcohol (vodka/whiskey/gin etc) and then squirting it under you're tongue or
mixing it in cotton and putting the cottonball under you're tongue...

don't snort it.. its a waste.. and i don't know where you read your reports but if you take your pills sublingually it doesn't matter if you have a full or empty stomache...

Correct, i dnt remember posting that :D umm iv tried all 3 methods, snorting, oral and sublingual clonazepam, all 3 worked well, snortins my fav actualy, n it actualy makes ur nose feel gud! All cold and minty :) i dnt know where i got the idea that it wouldnt work on an empty stomach, i know thats best way with all pills, ow well lol i tried snorting 7 30mg codeine pills today, they're tiny white pills, not mixed with anything, cant really tell if it worked cuz i was already high on 1gram of codeine and 3mg clonazepam, 1mg of each method :) i've read conflicting reports on whether it works, if snorting by-passes the liver and so on, and if it works by smoking, in opium, then i presume it does, maybe not. I have a strange relationship with codeine, some people say 450mg is the ceiling, not for me, guess its different for every1, i also enjoy it more than oxycontin which is unusual, aparantly 10mg oxy equals 100mg codeine, but for me 80mg oxy snorted or parachuted doesnt come close to 800mg of codeine, hypothetically could codeine phosphate be smoked, vaporised? Ow, and i'v gotta 5 day plan for gettin clean off of codeine, after 5 long years, i got 5600mg lyrica, 20mg clonazepam, and 500mg tramadol in 50mg tabs, any ideas? Thanks guys, and hope i remember this one :D

Last edited:
Ow and i meant normal tea, sorry to get all you guys excited but there isnt sum geneticaly modified, semi synthetical super tea that packs an awesome buzz lol

^dude, do NOT snort pills. especially ones that have higher bioavailabilitys when taken orally. codeine and clonazepam should be taken ORALLY, do not snort them. it is a waste.

Insufflation is an addictive route of administration. Also, long-term insufflation can cause serious sinus problems. I know a few older people who cannot breathe through their noses as a result.

^ya insufflation isnt good in general, especially with pills but why snort a pill that has a higher bioavailability when taken orally? it makes no sense.

Smoking codeine would also be a waste. I doubt you would feel much apart from a nasty histamine effect.

A small portion of the population, maybe 1-5%, perhaps a MAX of 10, have no ceiling effect with codeine.

Most people have genes giving them enzymes that only allow you to convert codeine to morphine at a 10% efficiency while depleting the enzyme supply at around 400mg. That makes any more you take not get metabolized and likely only make you itchy, sick, and perhaps even slightly dysphoric.

A lucky portion of the population can convert codeine to morphine at an amazingrate. Far beyond 10%. 60-90%, I believe most are within 70-80%.

You seem to hae the geneset that allows for no ceiling and perhaps a slightly increased ability to convert codeine to morphine. Maybe 15-25 percent.

You're a lucky man. But sorting is rather stupid, no offense, ESPECIALLY the benzos. It SHOULD work with codeine, and with your genes would be worthwhile. But it's still probably better to just pop them. Crushing them and plugging them in a water solution is the absolute best and most intense means of enjoying codiene.

You absolutely want it processed by the liver. FEW people get effects from codeine at aall.

But for those lucky few, they can always have as much morphine as they want so long as they can get a source of codene. Even CWE'd T1s.

Imagine taking 300mg of codeine and it being 120-200mg ? It's an awesome set of genes to have.

If only you could inject it, it would be the PERFECT drug for such people. It's nigh perfect as is.

When you snort Klonopin I dont know if you have 1mg or 2mg pills, but it doesn't matter. Your snorting a bunch of fucking filler, that is going to clog up your nose. Any effects you get are going to be how stupid you should feel from snorting it.

Subliminal is pretty nice though, and the flavor of klonopin is strong and minty. But the pill is most effective when swallowed whole. This isn't midazolam lol..

^ I'd like subliminal benzos, in case there's a shortage, lol. Just joking, man ;)

Iv read some reports saying that sublingual clonazepam wont work unless you have a full stomach, is this true and if so why? And must it be food or would a cup of coffee work too? Just about to snort 1mg clonazepam (on top of 300mg codeine, 1500mg lyrica, 3mg of clonazepam and plenty of tea and hash) il let u know what happens . .
On

Last edited:
and you're response - love it, pretty much all i was thinking while i was reading his question!

Sl k-pins - will an empty stomach affect - seriously, some people should just have an off switch or of course just been drowned at birth

anyway, i'm going to happily slip a k-pin under my tongue and chill, oh bet then again i did just eat that lasagne... Damn

u are making us sick with that response been drowned as a child_ u might need to be washed up now buddy and you yes you need mental assistance! Asap talking like that could have many reactions and actions! Think u scrub before u act like a keyboard warrior

Does anybody actually know whether or not the SL formulation of clonazepam ends up getting absorbed in the mucous membranes or if it just is designed to dissolve faster for a more rapid onset? I have tried both and never felt like the SL formulation was actually getting absorbed into the membranes - wouldn't the chemical itself have to be altered for this to make a difference in absorption compared to what would happen if somebody just chewed up a regular tablet of the same dose and placed it under the tongue?