• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly vs Pills vs MDMA

its all about the mindset.

you take a cap of molly, you are gonna be questioning how good it is the whole time.

take a bright pressed pill, with the same amount of mdma, and a non-drug containing bonding agent and everyone is gonna say the pill was better.

I have been lucky in my short rolling career, bought pills twice and MDMA once. The pills were rated MDXX high, and tested black with mecke reagent. The MDMA i bought came in tan crystal form and also tested black with mecke. I havent bought bunk yet what i will say is when dealing with crystal its a lot easier to get the dose right for you and too have the best time. I rolled a lot harder on molly mainly because i knew how much i was taking and was cautiaus with pills. I think my area gets some of the best rolls and mandy because we are pretty much the closest part of england to the mecca of drug countrys Holland.

the discussions going on in the uk is the new stong 'super pills' as they're know not having the same euphoric and empathetic effects as the crystal you can get. Even though some of these pills have been tested at 130mg + mdma in holland.

i've always found a nice lump of crystal much nicer than pills - i think it's due to knowing (roughly) the dosage you measure out.

I love the idea.. but lots of newbies would O.D. on 200mgs.

I think 100mg would be better... with the dosage in milligrams clearly stamped on the pill.....naturally i'd prefer 150mg in my own E's.. but taking one and half 100mg pills is just as easy.

Where have all the MDMA chemists gone?

OD on 200mg? The assumed oral LD50 for humans is on the order of 10mg/kg which would make it something like 725mg for an average US male. I've never actually seen anybody OD on rolls but I've seen a fair number of people puke when they took huge doses.

As far as where the MDMA chemists have gone... they're all still out there. MDMA is actually pretty easy to synthesize given the proper precursors. And that's the real problem. The precursors have gotten very, very hard to get a hold of without drawing the attention of the authorities.

I love the idea.. but lots of newbies would O.D. on 200mgs.

I think 100mg would be better... with the dosage in milligrams clearly stamped on the pill.....naturally i'd prefer 150mg in my own E's.. but taking one and half 100mg pills is just as easy.

Where have all the MDMA chemists gone?
We should honour these people.
Think about it.. they have brought soooo much happiness.. to literally millions of people. ... and changed the evolution of popular music in the process.

Someone should set up a website that focuses on these heroic chemists... their lives.. video interviews... their productive achievements. It would be really interesting reading. I guess the website would mainly feature ex-clandestine chemists.... the ones that got caught... current clandestine chemists might be put at risk by such exposure. Still.. that would make a fascinating website.

Anyone bored and looking for a web project... take the hint now :)

zurich :)

The Hive. ;)

as long as tha pills are pure mdma and the molly is pure mdma ect then there tha same to me..

its all about the mindset.

you take a cap of molly, you are gonna be questioning how good it is the whole time.

take a bright pressed pill, with the same amount of mdma, and a non-drug containing bonding agent and everyone is gonna say the pill was better.

Its cause there so fucking cute:)

From what have been told where I am Pills (exos, tabs, thizzles,..) are supposed to contain MDMA but also contain some other drug. Ive taken plenty of tabs to feel the difference. Lately, I've been getting tabs that make me hallucinate and were said to be cut with acid. I don't like the variations of Maybe rolling, maybe feeling nothing, maybe getting sick, maybe hallucinating so i've decided to start taking only Molly (which is said to be the purest form of MDMA available). So to me Pills and Molly aren't the same. Maybe in the beginning tabs were intended to contain only MDMA and some sleezy dealers cut it with other things to make more money and turned pills into what i know today.

so i've decided to start taking only Molly (which is said to be the purest form of MDMA available). So to me Pills and Molly aren't the same. Maybe in the beginning tabs were intended to contain only MDMA and some sleezy dealers cut it with other things to make more money and turned pills into what i know today.

Molly just means MDMA in the form of powder. Molly is cut just as often (if not more) than pills. It is a huge misconception that just because it is molly, that it is pure.

OD on 200mg? The assumed oral LD50 for humans is on the order of 10mg/kg which would make it something like 725mg for an average US male. I've never actually seen anybody OD on rolls but I've seen a fair number of people puke when they took huge doses.

Is the ld50 not more like 40mg/kg? I think I read this somewhere years ago + I've seen people with low tolerance consume 500mg + without being hospitalised at all. From whatever equation I read I worked out that 5500mg would be the ld50 for me. I may be way off here though, I'm going on what I “think” I can remember

in AU here, molly would just be term for 'pure mdma' considering it isn't already cut being a rock or powder. Never seen it in AU ever. All I've had are pills, most shitty low dose, some alright ones.. MDMA is just a name to sum all what it is 'ecstasy'. E is never really E in AU so it's all a fucked market.

I have a few pills atm that are apparently like 120mg, (rockstars) but they weigh 250ish I recall, so that means half is some other shit? I'd prob prefer taking these still opposed to some "molly" sourced around here being the pills are prob better than the "molly" cuz it's not really molly.

heh don't even know what im trying to say here

^yeah, the other half is binders/fillers dog
when pills are pure MDMA, theyre not 100% MDMA, cause MDMA wont hold itself together, so they/all makers of pills (including pharmaceuticals) use binders like chalk, talc, etc. to hold the pills together

I hope to see an appearance of real molly very soon.. that'll be the day...

and the canadians export more MDMA to the US than any other country, dont be sad tiffany

HI! wait if you think that X and molly (pure MDMA) isnt different then idk what to tell you. You obviouslyhaven't done both. X is a combination of MDMA, and a bunch of other shit that makes you roll really hard and no matter how clean they say the bean is.. if its x, itll still have heroine and other shit in there. Molly is the pure shit and like someone said up there ^^ it does give you more of a magic feeling cause beans give you a more.. 'lets go run a marathon, breathe really hard for no reason and listen to music really loud' kind of feeling. With molly its kind of easier to sit still

just wanted to clear that up because they are definitely not the same thing