• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly vs Pills vs MDMA

God this is really stupid. If you have a load of REAL MDMA and REAL pills and REAL molly....

MDMA=pills=molly

The end.

It is whatever the guy who sold it to you says it is, lol.

IMO, molly now is just as cut, if not more, than pills. It's so easy to pass off molly as something else. Down here in FL, it happens all the F*CKING time.

Although I will say that my best rolls have come not with tested pure molly crystals, but i'd say about 75% pure mdma powder and 25% meth cuts. That's just me.

It is whatever the guy who sold it to you says it is, lol.

Although I will say that my best rolls have come not with tested pure molly crystals, but i'd say about 75% pure mdma powder and 25% meth cuts. That's just me.

Oh yeah molly can only be so good, sometimes those rolls get it just right and its fucking incredible. Terrible comedown though.

Here in Montreal e and mdma are 2 different things. 90% of the pills here are cut with speed (Montreal= speeders capital), and if you want mdma, than you can get some fucking good stuff. Most of the time we even end up by taking speed and molly at raves, just to get you going all night. 180mg with half a speed is my combo ;)

I've had crystal MDMA. 200mg is a good party dose for 4 hours, but anything above is usually a little too intense. I'll lose my memory and the night will go too fast. 100->150mg is a sweet spot for anyone trying to have a good roll. I never gave anything above 150mg to the people I let roll on it.

I went to 300mg at one point and I can't remember most of that night. Except for the strong visual hallucinations I was having after it wore off.

Pressed Pills are idiotic. With the exception of if you KNOW what is in it. I've ruined 1 too many a night on them.

"Molly" is often the slang term for "Random entactogen". I personally, have gotten MDA, Methylone, Mephedrone(obvious), and possibly 2-3 others I didn't even know. Finally MDMA, because this is the only one that I would actually spend my money on; with the exception of MDA, which I'll admit is pretty damn good.

I only take mollys, pills aren't worth fucking up your night cause you got a pipe and keep thinking your girlfriends head is going to explode cause you are tripping so hard in a bad way... true story... XD

OD on 200mg? The assumed oral LD50 for humans is on the order of 10mg/kg which would make it something like 725mg for an average US male. I've never actually seen anybody OD on rolls but I've seen a fair number of people puke when they took huge doses.

As far as where the MDMA chemists have gone... they're all still out there. MDMA is actually pretty easy to synthesize given the proper precursors. And that's the real problem. The precursors have gotten very, very hard to get a hold of without drawing the attention of the authorities.

I could have sworn that the LD50 for the average male would need 6.5g+ of MDMA.

I have a love hate relationship. Good molly gives a killer high without the speedyness that pills give but.... you can never tell whats really in it. Its just anouther white powder on the street and unless you have a good reliable connect there's no telling what some assholes will cut it with.

MDMA is what id define as Crystals.
E's / Beans/ pills ..well we all know

A molly is probably what id define as a set amount , say 166mg of MDMA in a capsule so its just one dose you can take with easy and no bad taste.

If i crushed some Mdma crystals a little an put 166mg in a capsule id declare that a "Molly" =)

Last edited:
It would be silly to trust a powder more than a pill simply based on the fact that its not pressed into pill form. In fact, the only person who could have tampered with a tab is the person who pressed it. Of course I would expect most pill pressers to either cut their pills from the start or stagger good tabs with bad ones to keep demand up. On the other hand, every single person who redistributes molly has the opportunity to alter its composition. If each person who gets it alters it by only %10 to bolster their profits, what should be pure MDMA is turned to more than fifty percent bullshit after only eight transfers. Of course an individual's relative proximity to a source of pure molly would determine how many times its been handled.
Keep safety in mind, buy a test for anything and everything.

I honestly wish producers would make pills that just had a scoring line and a label on it that said 200mg and actually had 200mg MDMA and binders, that would be so much simpler.

I honestly wish producers would make pills that just had a scoring line and a label on it that said 200mg and actually had 200mg MDMA and binders, that would be so much simpler.

Yeah man, I mean if I were a pill producer, and all the kids believed that because I wrote MDMA 200mgs on my pill, it would have 200mg MDMA in it. It would make it so much easier to rip everyone off, man.

Anyway i had another chuckle at this thread title, lols