Bluelight

Thread: Molly vs Pills vs MDMA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Molly vs Pills vs MDMA 
    Yo

I tought it was necessary to make that thread because I read many posts/threads in wich people tend to think that molly is different from MDMA

MDMA = 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine

Ecstasy; E; X; XTC; Rolls; Beans = pills or capsules containing MDMA

Molly = a street name for powder that is reputed to contain only MDMA

If you think you like pills better than molly or the other way around, it doesnt make any sense at all!

So now your trustful connect got you those pure 'Molly' caps? Nobody can tell.

Only a test kit will be able to help you identify whats in your cap.

Test kits are fairly easy to use and in most countries they cost the same as 2 pills... How many times have you got bad pills? Do you still think its a good idea to put 'stuff' in your body without testing it?

Also alot of people bitch about piperazines and bad pills, if you test your drugs and dont buy crap, perhaps in time it will help bringing good pills back on the market.

I want you all fellow bluelighters to have great rolls and stay safe so you can enjoy the next one too!!!

2. Collapse Details

Australian Drug Discussion
    I don't know how you differenciate between molly and MDMA, one is just a slang term for the other really. I mean either way you are taking what someone else has told you it is so they should be the same thing.
    Some people would say the same thing about pills but I disagree, alot of pill users and dealers don't even know what MDMA is. Alot of the ones that do seem to think meth or amphetamine is MDMA and actual MDMA is 'smack' or 'ketamine' or other such crap because they don't feel energized,
    I have tried nothing but pills, shit pills, good pills, average pills, duds, insane pills, MDMA, MDA, piperazines, amphetamines, combinations thereof and god knows what else. I like to think I know what MDMA is, from a combination of experience and guidelines such as this site and pill reports.
    I would love some Molly or MDMA, not easy to source where I live. MD powder has gone around briefly a handful of times but I have never trusted the sources haven't cut it so stuck with the pills (I wised up soon and only bought pills I knew were good from pillreports mainly and people I knows experiences).

3. Collapse Details

Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    If you think you like pills better than molly or the other way around, it doesnt make any sense at all!
    It makes sense to me. Some people aren't interested in only mdma, and enjoy mdma mixed with amphetamines or whatever else is in their pill.

I've had the good fortune of having pure(99%+) mdma crystals direct from the chemist on a few occasions, and I personally prefer pure mdma over any mdma/amphetamine/pipe/whateverthefuck combination found in pills these days. Although to be honest I haven't rolled in years.

4. Collapse Details

It is expose to be the same thing, but it isn't. I honeslty wish their was some drug king pin who was like, "Yeah PLUR to everyone" and sent out pills with like 200mg MDMA and nothing else expect for a binder. That would be great

FM

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FlowMotion View Post
    It is expose to be the same thing, but it isn't. I honeslty wish their was some drug king pin who was like, "Yeah PLUR to everyone" and sent out pills with like 200mg MDMA and nothing else expect for a binder. That would be great

FM
    Maybe if we wish hard enough it'll happen....

6. Collapse Details
    heroic clandestine chemists - the website ! 
    Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMotion View Post

FM
    I love the idea.. but lots of newbies would O.D. on 200mgs.

I think 100mg would be better... with the dosage in milligrams clearly stamped on the pill.....naturally i'd prefer 150mg in my own E's.. but taking one and half 100mg pills is just as easy.

Where have all the MDMA chemists gone?
    We should honour these people.
    Think about it.. they have brought soooo much happiness.. to literally millions of people. ... and changed the evolution of popular music in the process.

Someone should set up a website that focuses on these heroic chemists... their lives.. video interviews... their productive achievements. It would be really interesting reading. I guess the website would mainly feature ex-clandestine chemists.... the ones that got caught... current clandestine chemists might be put at risk by such exposure. Still.. that would make a fascinating website.

Anyone bored and looking for a web project... take the hint now

zurich

7. Collapse Details

^^ that would be awesome

8. Collapse Details

I LOVE MOLLIES, but they get boring after awhile trust me. From pills u do get more of a high, mollies u get empathy, which is the magic, that does disappear after awhile.

9. Collapse Details

I think the point that is trying to be made is that there is NO difference between Molly and Pills.

Molly should equal MDMA and Pills should equal MDMA however the reality is that neither do for any certainty.

Saying one is better than the other is just not making sense because they are both substances and it depends on what those substances are...........possibly identical.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by axenaegis View Post
    I LOVE MOLLIES, but they get boring after awhile trust me. From pills u do get more of a high, mollies u get empathy, which is the magic, that does disappear after awhile.
    oh?

are you testing your pills?

Because molly and an ecstasy pill is (or should) be the same thing

Molly is just slang for MDMA crystal.

If you're feeling a significant difference between molly and an ecstasy tab then you should really be testing your pills because you could be getting into an adulterant instead of lovely old mdma

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    Think about it.. they have brought soooo much happiness.. to literally millions of people. ... and changed the evolution of popular music in the process.
    Thanks to the war on drugs... (insert failure paragraph here)...the real stuff (pure mdma) has been replaced with even MORE dangerous chemicals. Real mdma, when used properly, is far less dangerous than the crap floating around now. Why is it EASIER to get pure meth now than real mdma???? Meth is BY FAR the most horrible scourge compared to mdma, lsd, and mushrooms. Even lsd has fallen to this onslaught, with bunk RC's and other crap substituted in place of the real deal.

wow, I digress....it just makes me sick, this silly, full of shit, backwards thinking policy our society has. Oh yeah, alcohol and cigs, which kills thousands of times more people every year, is legal, and accepted....

12. Collapse Details

Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    ^He could be getting pills with more mdma. Like for example his mollies could be pure mdma but they could only be 50mg and his pills could be pure mdma but they could be 100mg.

edit - @Thizzer

Why is it EASIER to get pure meth now than real mdma????
    Meth is extremely easy to make while mdma is quite difficult. Meth is also much cheaper to make.

13. Collapse Details

yes true, i would love to see what he means by "more high"
    maybe we can determine more after that

14. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I have a testing kit that I got in Amsterdam years ago. I'm so happy for this kit, the pill's I've seen threw the years testing made of all different things. I would say 1 out of 4 had pure MDMA.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ogiriesoul View Post
    I have a testing kit that I got in Amsterdam years ago. I'm so happy for this kit, the pill's I've seen threw the years testing made of all different things. I would say 1 out of 4 had pure MDMA.
    What's the testing kit called? Testing kits from ds only test for MDMA traces, not the amount or what else it's cut with.

16. Collapse Details

Wish I had a test kit. Money is just a pain in the ass. That's why I don't see myself rolling for a good while. Plus the last two rolls I got were horrible, they made me think I lost the magic but I don't think I did cause a few homies told me the were bunk pills.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I got a EZ-Tester kit for my pills/molly and I only roll twice a year now. I used to roll once a month but found out twice a year was just way fucking better. Every time I ask a person why they don't have a tester kit they say "I don't roll THAT often" which is literally the dumbest reason.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    for the purpose of the thread, i'm going to assume we're talking about pills that do have mdma in them (rarely pure, but usually a combo).

good pills: good pills usually have 75ish mg of mdma, many times mixed with caffeine or pipes even. my rolls are usually speedier, more energy, comedowns are slightly harder but i usually sedate myself and sleep it off.

molly: my rolls are a lot more mellow. yea sometimes molly is cut with something neutral, but i dose a bit higher just incase this is true. i do get some energy, but not as much as with pills. sometimes i don't even feel like going out when on molly. i do get more visuals as well (this could be MDA passed off as molly).

pure mdma: i'll never really be sure, unless I have access to a means of synthesis/lab equipment.

i have an ez-test, but i think i will invest in a full test suite now. i advise others to do the same. the more of us that start and continue to test, the less crap we'll see out there!

19. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    This is the Kit I have.. they even have cheaper ones. I feel blessed that I was to use this on ever pill I've gotten from 2001 till 2010.

http://dancesafe.org/products/testin...creening-kit-0

20. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    its all about the mindset.

you take a cap of molly, you are gonna be questioning how good it is the whole time.

take a bright pressed pill, with the same amount of mdma, and a non-drug containing bonding agent and everyone is gonna say the pill was better.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrDew View Post
    its all about the mindset.

you take a cap of molly, you are gonna be questioning how good it is the whole time.

take a bright pressed pill, with the same amount of mdma, and a non-drug containing bonding agent and everyone is gonna say the pill was better.
    I have been lucky in my short rolling career, bought pills twice and MDMA once. The pills were rated MDXX high, and tested black with mecke reagent. The MDMA i bought came in tan crystal form and also tested black with mecke. I havent bought bunk yet what i will say is when dealing with crystal its a lot easier to get the dose right for you and too have the best time. I rolled a lot harder on molly mainly because i knew how much i was taking and was cautiaus with pills. I think my area gets some of the best rolls and mandy because we are pretty much the closest part of england to the mecca of drug countrys Holland.

22. Collapse Details

the discussions going on in the uk is the new stong 'super pills' as they're know not having the same euphoric and empathetic effects as the crystal you can get. Even though some of these pills have been tested at 130mg + mdma in holland.

i've always found a nice lump of crystal much nicer than pills - i think it's due to knowing (roughly) the dosage you measure out.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

I think 100mg would be better... with the dosage in milligrams clearly stamped on the pill.....naturally i'd prefer 150mg in my own E's.. but taking one and half 100mg pills is just as easy.

OD on 200mg? The assumed oral LD50 for humans is on the order of 10mg/kg which would make it something like 725mg for an average US male. I've never actually seen anybody OD on rolls but I've seen a fair number of people puke when they took huge doses.

As far as where the MDMA chemists have gone... they're all still out there. MDMA is actually pretty easy to synthesize given the proper precursors. And that's the real problem. The precursors have gotten very, very hard to get a hold of without drawing the attention of the authorities.

24. Collapse Details

MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    All the chemists (and labs) went to Canada.

25. Collapse Details

Someone should set up a website that focuses on these heroic chemists... their lives.. video interviews... their productive achievements. It would be really interesting reading. I guess the website would mainly feature ex-clandestine chemists.... the ones that got caught... current clandestine chemists might be put at risk by such exposure. Still.. that would make a fascinating website.

Anyone bored and looking for a web project... take the hint now

zurich
    The Hive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast