• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Rectal methadone

dexforfood

Bluelighter
Curiosity is getting to me. Can one plug methadone and get better results then oral? I keep hearing how amazing plugging drugs is, but what about the 'done?

i actually read somewhere that plugging methadone is almost as good as IV'ing it. it has a high bioavailability and increases duration. definately go for it.

but make sure to get the syringe all the way in, or else you'll spill your drug

i actually read somewhere that plugging methadone is almost as good as IV'ing it. it has a high bioavailability and increases duration. definately go for it.

but make sure to get the syringe all the way in, or else you'll spill your drug

Any Idea how much I should start with? I'm on 40 mg daily, no high at all from that. Would 40 mg up the pooper produce any effect? or should I jump to 60?

oh-pana is right rectal ba = high and a lon duration. one study i read claimed that it has a more rapid onset than oral consumption.

i would honestly half your usual dose to err on the safe side for your first time if you're trying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My general rule of thumb is never to plug or snort anything that burns sublingually.

^the Mallie round pills (never had the waffers) burn a bit, but it may be the binders.

I tried to plug 140ml of 1mg/ml of methadone the other day with a 10ml syringe and even though I was trying to be careful, at least half of it came out! How should I go about plugging it so this doesn't happen?

I tried to plug 140ml of 1mg/ml of methadone the other day with a 10ml syringe and even though I was trying to be careful, at least half of it came out! How should I go about plugging it so this doesn't happen?

Put yourself in a position so gravity does the work for ya.

My general rule of thumb is never to plug or snort anything that burns sublingually.

that's not always going to be the rule for all drugs, remember. just because many benzodiazepines are good sublingually and don't burn does not mean they're going to be efficient to snort for recreation.

This is what you do.

Lay on your side, and lube up the syringe with lotion, stick it all the way in, almost 2 the plunger, and pull down. Take the syringe out after and lay it aside. Lay on your side for about 5 minutes, get up clean your ass, then just go sit down at the couch and relax

Your stomach will gurgle a bit, and maby hurt, just dont give in and try to poop, this means its working. Also, this works the best a few minutes after you just took a shit.

that's not always going to be the rule for all drugs, remember. just because many benzodiazepines are good sublingually and don't burn does not mean they're going to be efficient to snort for recreation.

You're right.

But all I'm saying is that IF something DOES burn your tongue, then it would probably not be wise to stick it up your nose or ass.

Methadone isn't really one of the best opiates to plug, low rectal bioavailability, morphine on the other hand , is better to plug than eat.

This is what you do.

Lay on your side, and lube up the syringe with lotion, stick it all the way in, almost 2 the plunger, and pull down. Take the syringe out after and lay it aside. Lay on your side for about 5 minutes, get up clean your ass, then just go sit down at the couch and relax

Your stomach will gurgle a bit, and maby hurt, just dont give in and try to poop, this means its working. Also, this works the best a few minutes after you just took a shit.

jesus christ- why do i even read threads that have "rectal" in the title? i'm bound to come across this kind of shit... (if that was a pun, it was semi-intended)

i just like methadone

Like the bit in 'Trainspotting' with the Palfium suppositories...

Renton: For all the good they'll do, I might as well shove them up my arse!

Rectal admin of both suppositories & solutions (enemas) is a long established & effective route of administration. That some people instantly fixate on all things gay says more about them than it does about rectal admin