• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Rectal methadone

could it be?

So I have had a steady supply lately of everything from Dilaudid 4s(little yellows), Hydromorph contin 12mg, Oxycontin 30/40mg (still the old ones, not neooxy), Fentanyl 50mg patches, and methadone.

Now, my wonderful supplier (a lovely lady in her late 40s, who lost both of her legs in a car accident) has what she says is the highest potency of oral liquid methadone available. I have been taking 15ml at a time and get high for well over 20 hours or so.
Has ANYBODY ELSE heard of 2mg/ml liquid methadone? Cause I feel pretty lucky, considering the only other person I know personally that takes methadone only has a prescription of .7mg/ml.

Anyways, is this a hoax, or am I just lucky? Her bottle says 200mg/100ml, but I couldn't find anything on google that would verify that.

*no prices*

Can you guys give me some pointers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not share with use how much stuff costs - it violates the BLUA that you agreed to in becoming a member of our wonderful lil community here.

Asking about pricing is not allowed. Please edit your post to reflect such. Again, even if you wanna know if you overpaid, such a discussion is not permitted.

Wow, did I really just say the same thing like a million times? Yes, yes I did.

No but that sounds interesting. However you'd want to get a rather pure product (possibly micron filter some methadone tabs, evaporate the resulting product and put them in a nasal spray) I've heard sniffing the pills burns like hell.

Yeah, I wouldn't snort methadone in all likelihood but that peak plasma concentration in 7 minutes really piqued my interest =D

Totally, I mean oral has a great BA (actually a but higher than rectal) but the onset is so slow if you're not a chronic user. The first time I took methadone, I bout 100mg, and took 50 right off the bat. I waited an hour and a half, didn't feel much, so I drank the rest (in my defense I was a naive 18 year old), about 2 and 1/2 hours after my initial dose, I got (needles to say) dangerously high. Nowadays methadone never takes that long to kick in (about an hour max) but I feel like if there was a slightly quicker ROA besides IV of course, it could be helpful in gauging how much you need.

It's pointless to plug. It's has such a great oral bioavailability.

My question is regarding nasal administration of a micron'd solution of water/methadone.

Why is there so much gay talk here? what is the difference between plugging and an enema> Enemas have bee being performed for thousands of years going all the way back to the Romans to administer alcohol. I have tried a few different things and doubt that methadone would be worth it rectally. its onset is so slow orally you may be lucky to shed oof 10 minute os your wait tim.

^ There's just a stigma about sticking something up your ass about getting high. I can't see it changing anytime soon since both sides will never see eye to eye. I'm pretty sure there's a thread discussing just that.

Welcome to Bluelight. You will find that people can be quite irrational and/or stupid here.

Holy crap I've never heard of "Plugging" . I thought it was a joke until I kept reading. I'd be scared of just wasting a dose.

From personal experience, the onset by 20 minutes, come up an hour, more or less, significantly shorter plateau then oral. I used the 5mg/ml, which means quite a big oral syringe. I may try it again tomorrow if im brave enough.

Kurt, do some reading. Many (if not most) drugs - and especially opiates - absorb much faster into your system when administered rectally. The effects will be felt 2 to 4 times faster, many drugs have higher bioavailability rectally, and since it's not going through your digestive system it's a much "cleaner" delivery.

!

For the the record, the above us complete and utter BS. Most opioids are absorbed more slowly by the rectal route, resulting in a delayed onset, and in some cases a much longer Tmax.

Also, the BA from rectal can be highly variable as well.

The effects also usually last longer this way

However, this part is true, as rectal does indeed increase the half-life for many substance, and therefore the duration. However, this also reduces plasma levels and thus makes the effects less intense.

Just correcting some nonsense.

(And the above applies mainly to opioids, which that poster was speaking of primarily.)

^ I can't be bothered checking to see if your right, but from my experience I can gaurantee a shorter duration. Have you personally used methadone orally and rectally? Comparing other opioids to methadone is pointless, they lack the duration and the high oral BA usually.

Taking methadone nasally or rectally is not a good idea for two reasons:

1) Methadone is a very corrosive substance. Once I snorted a small line and I had a tremendous pain in the nose that lasted about 15 minutes. When I tried to take sublingual I have not been able to withstand abrasion in the mouth. Even more than once by swallowing the tablet with water touch my throat leaving me a burning sensation in the throat for 15 minutes.

2) The oral methadone has a bioavailability difficult to overcome since it is 80% -90%

It is a very active substance orally with a bioavailability of 80% -90% that is hard to beat and its corrosive nature makes snorting or sublingual take very unpleasant, annoying and even painful. Today I have to take two tablets of 70 mg. (Are 20:00 and I have not yet been taken) and never occur to me to use a different route than oral because I do not like to suffer, it's like acid.

Methadone was developed in Nazi Germany during World War II when the German side had a shortage of opium to make
morphine and Hitler ordered his scientists to develop a drug with two requirements:

1) Keep it as analgesic as morphine (1 mg. Methadone equivalent to 4 mg. Morphine)

2) Keep it active orally

And so was born methadone, an opioid with an analgesic potency greater than morphine (read a scholar of drugs than addicted to methadone at a dose of 150 mg. Would need 500 mg. Oral morphine to suppress withdrawal) and an oral bioavailability up to 90% and not lower than 80%.

There is a trick to methadone work faster and produce a slight rush: crush the tablet, dissolve it in some water and drink it in one gulp

Grapefruit juice and omeprazole enhance the effect of methadone (only for everyday users with tolerance)

Your better off using sodium bicarbonate than omeprazole, as methadone is extremely sensitive to PH, probably even more so than amphetamine.

And FYI: the BA CAN range from 40-90%, but yeah, it averages close to 80%.

Seriously though, use cimetidine man!

I tried to plug 140ml of 1mg/ml of methadone the other day with a 10ml syringe and even though I was trying to be careful, at least half of it came out! How should I go about plugging it so this doesn't happen?

Nothing you said makes anything resembling any semblance of sense. If you have accurate measurements then you are blatantly lieing, 140ml of anything in your butt would cause you to squirt it everywhere. That's the equalivent to half a can of soda. In your but. So check your measurements and seriously, if you really dumped half of that and wasted 70ml of done you shouldn't be allowed to have that drug. Thats drug abuse, akin to beer abuse as apposed to alcohol abuse.