• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Rectal methadone

Does anyone here on MMT still get euphoria from their daily morning dose?

If yes, what dose are you taking? and how long have you been on that dose.
At 100mg I only got euphoria for the first few days. Every time I up the dose by 10-20 mg, I only get a slight buzz off of it for a few hours. I take it at 7AM and the noticeable effects wear off by 2-3PM. Sucks...

Oh also, I'm thinking about trying to take one of my weekend doses nasally. My take homes are the 40mg white pills dissolved in water. What would be the best way to dose this nasally? I'm worried about fucking it up and losing some, because if I lose a substantial amount I will be sick, and I can't get a new dose until monday. :\

I get what I like to call a nice little "glow" from my daily dose of 95mg. Its hard to explain....you don't get high per se......the best way to describe it is a warm morning glow type of feeling

Oh and Cloud_9: skivvies mean underwear

I get what I like to call a nice little "glow" from my daily dose of 95mg. Its hard to explain....you don't get high per se......the best way to describe it is a warm morning glow type of feeling

Oh and Cloud_9: skivvies mean underwear

Haha, How I didn't get that the first time around, no idea, but you are very much on-target with that idea that it isn't so much quite a hard-core nod-fest as much as a very soothing long-duration floaty-like experience.

Edit: Damn this thread is REALLT having me crave my methadone!

This is an update to my previous post about my first methadone plug.
Duration.
I can't afford to dose every day, so I measure my days in between using the day I dose as day "0" and the next day is day "1" etc.
Normally, on day 3 I'm not sleeping well and on night 4 hardly at all if at all. Not to mention I start to get what I call "fart", "twitch" "repeat" (which is getting something stuck in my head like a single lyric from a song which just repeats forever in my head) "ache", and "poop" in any combination.
Since starting rectal administration of the entire 30-50mg dose I get the effects within 15 mins easy and I slept like a baby on night 3.
Again, methadone levels can vary wildly depending on things like your body's PH (cimetidine will increase duration by lowering body acidity in a nutshell) so this might be a fluke but it seems to increase duration since you are effectively bypassing the gastric system. This is my theory anyway :)

Monkeyshine

plugging methadone

I have a sensitive stomach with gastritis and peptic ulcers, a condition that has forced me to do a lot of things, include go vegan and seek out painkillers in the first place. Then I was hit by an unlicensed driver, causing a neck injury that haunts me still. These medical issues have also forced me to get creative, since most drugs will make me nauseous and emesis. For any opiate I can't snort, I plug. This includes percocet and vicodin, pills with more binders and acetaminophen than drug. I normally preform a cold water extraction for larger amounts of pills, or just crush, dilute and plug two or three at a time.

I have a tolerance of feeling my best at snorting 30mg of oxycotin about twice a day.

I have a slight habit, but never feel too much of a withdrawl when I stop for a few weeks at a time. Just one or two nights of restless legs and moodiness.

In a moment of desperation while scoring with a horrible migraine (which promoted me to score in the first place) I ended up with two 10mg methadone pills. I wasn't sure what to do with them. I've never taken them before, so I left them alone for a days and got rid of said migraine with some Oxy.

This morning I wanted to get high. I had done Oxy the night before, but I was no longer high and my pupils were no longer constricted.

All I had were the methadone pills. The taste from touching them to my tongue was horrible, and with a little research it seemed foolish to snort it (too much filler). I decided to plug one.

I use a 10ml syringe (obviously, no needle) and dissolved the pill in about 8ml of water.

Within four or five minutes I had to shoot it right back out. It burned horribly with cramps close to the worst of my menstrual cramps. Normally I can handle the slight discomfort of something in my ass (I'm no stranger to anal sex, or plugging large amounts of hydrocodone ) but this was ridiculous. I decided I'd be happier expelling it and wasting my money than feeling the burn.

My to my surprise, I didn't waste my money, and started to feel effects even before I pooped it out.

All I can say for it is that it is... different, than the high I'm used too. It's not so foggy or euphoric, but I feel heavy and relaxed. I'm sure it is an amazing, fast acting painkiller and I plan on keeping my other pill around for my next migraine, but I don't think I will be using it again for euphoric effects (to get high with).

Hmmm ever since plugging an e pill for the first time I would LOVE to see how this ROA goes with any opiate, especially methadone (one of my favorites). But yeah to me methadone burns my mouth and my nose the one time I was stupid enough to try to rail it. I also hear retard kids talking about smoking them. When will people learn?

Hello everybody I am new to the site. I have used it as a great guide growing up. I have a chronic pain disease and am written to 180 10mg methadone tablets and 120 Valium a month. now I have never IV'd except in the hospital Dilaudid, which used to abuse all the time. My fiancée and I run a Bed and Breakfast functioning part of society (whatever the fuck that means) I have always had a sorta general curiosity about opiates so tried pretty much everything, now I have methadone I am allowed six a day some days I like to wake up and plug 30 or 40mg it seems to hit real fast and I even get somewhat of a rush. I have never done anything gay and I have nothing against that, but plugging a good dose of methadone feels great so all the guys that are embarrassed to admit they do it add to the thread I'm relatively new to the whole process so any experiences or tips you might have would be greatly appreciated..... anyway getting tired gonna go hit a lil hash everyone have a great night its good to be here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12426517

I just read this article about Nasal Methadone. It said "maximum plasma concentrations occurring within 7 minutes". It seemed to indicate a much more rapid onset of effect then oral. Anyone have experience with this ROA?

I have a fair amount of experience with methadone taken via nasal ROA. It does hit very quickly (within 10-15 min) and builds in the system within about 2-3 hours, as related in the paper you linked to. (Great links btw)

Though I don't use nasal ROA daily out of concern for the longer-term health of my nasal membranes, I find the effects are preferable for me: excellent nerve-pain relief, energy, a clear-head and an almost imperceptible glow (it may even be placebo, but w/e.) This is at 30-40mg a day: six or 8 5mg tablets.

No sedation whatever (which I love) and I can actually feel it take effect, and quickly, which makes mornings more productive for me.

The duration of the dose seems shorter, ie. 24-36 hours, which is also mentioned in that linked article.

Some people say it burns like a motherfucker, but I don't think it's too bad. Eyes tear, nose hurts, but the pain passes within 5 minutes. Subsequent administrations are less painful. Many people, however, feel that the burn is a barrier to using methadone nasally. I've read posts that compare it to snorting Zolpidem and they've said it's worse. YMMV.

However, I am concerned about damage to my nasal tissues, so I use a neti pot religiously when I use 'done nasally. Lot of shit in those pills, so I should experiment with filtering and waterlining.

I snorted methadone for over two years and the burning got less every time to where it doesn't bother me one bit.

I am now only taking the oral methadose liquid my clinic gives me and can't get any more in the pill form.

I was curious about the plugging ROA but I don't want to make the duration any shorter and end up sick in the morning before going back.

Is it possible to plug the cherry methadose liquid anyway? If so, what would it do to the effects and duration?

Hmmm ever since plugging an e pill for the first time I would LOVE to see how this ROA goes with any opiate, especially methadone (one of my favorites). But yeah to me methadone burns my mouth and my nose the one time I was stupid enough to try to rail it. I also hear retard kids talking about smoking them. When will people learn?

When I was switched to M'done from Subutex (because of U.S. insurance abuse) I cold water extracted 5 of the 10mg. (Mallinckrodt) at a time because I figured anything that stinging/bitter would not feel good on any tissue beyond the "in through the out door" Guess what ? It worked just fine...I even tasted it before I pulled it into the oral syringe - almost no taste at all (Just make sure you use K.Y. or a generic, & file or (fine) sandpaper any squared off edges on the end of it.
Also make sure you have a complete bowel movement beforehand - steel cut oatmeal, coconut yogurt, & milled flaxseed gives me more than enough fiber to stay regular. This ROA worked better for my chronic pain than taking them orally.
There is plenty of binders etc.. left in the filter to make it worth the effort.

I tried to plug 140ml of 1mg/ml of methadone the other day with a 10ml syringe and even though I was trying to be careful, at least half of it came out! How should I go about plugging it so this doesn't happen?

putting an 8th of a litre of fluid up your ass just sounds insane lol... When people say plugging, they are usually plugging no more than 10ml at most... 140m sounds like your gonna be pissing out your ass if you stand up lol.

putting an 8th of a litre of fluid up your ass just sounds insane lol... When people say plugging, they are usually plugging no more than 10ml at most... 140m sounds like your gonna be pissing out your ass if you stand up lol.
^^^^^ word up^^^^^
Isnt that what all the kids say ?

It seems like different people in this thread are talking about different types of methadone. Maybe it would be helpful to be clearer on what type you mean, such as:
- liquid solution 1mg/ml in tang etc meant for oral consumption
- tablets with no binders meant for swallowing or IV
- sublingual pills
- sublingual wafers
- various pill forms
- etc.
I would think that effects and ease of rectal administration would vary depending on the type?

I tried to plug 140ml of 1mg/ml of methadone the other day with a 10ml syringe and even though I was trying to be careful, at least half of it came out! How should I go about plugging it so this doesn't happen?

I'm not sure why you would bother, I highly doubt that any slight increase in effects would be worth it. That is a LOT of liquid and especially if you were doing it in 14 batches since you were only using a 10ml syringe no wonder you couldn't keep it all in. You could try using an enema bottle or bag. But even then you'd have to stay lying down on your side for a long time to keep it from coming out of your ass when you stood up or at least making you feel like you really have to take a shit.

have learnt a fair bit reading this thread i didnt realise that they made sublingual methadone tablets thats a new one to me sure they dont here in the uk. i think the problem with the 1mg1/1ml uk oral meths is its just to weak o.1% w/v is not enough in my opinion you are wasting it if you are not on supervised consomtion ud be better off saving up a days dose every day or 2 then take 2 or 3 days worth in one go if you want to get high from methadone ! Also dont take it everyday as it accumulates in your system i found i used to be able to dose myself every 6 or 7 days without withdrawals with high doses of 500mg+ orally although i woudnt reccomend others try this dose i am very opioid tollerant and can handle 2-3 grams (2000-3000mg) of morphine mst in one dose. and and on the subject of palfium yes it is 2-3 times more potent than morphine as it has a much higher oral efficiantcy and a very high affinty to kappa receptors. ive seen somebody slam 4 of these 10mg peach coloured palfium tablets who was used to slamming 8-10 diconal tablets pinkies at a time and they was slap bang on the floor k'od for nearly an hour. the difference with palfium it is very fast and short acting 1-3 hours orally similar to pethidine in speed of action possibly faster. palfium dextromoramide is one of the only opioids with no cross tollerance to methadone am very supprised not more people know about this drug especially european and uk fourum users !

wow, i thought i was bad i inject just about everything except methadone... and dam strait im not shooting into my ass... i find the best results for dt's or just a nice suddle high with orally taking it...
ill admit iv never plugged anything but it dosnt seem worth it....

is there that much of a diff from orally? and on that not shootin methadone? i never got much off it

Kurt, do some reading. Many (if not most) drugs - and especially opiates - absorb much faster into your system when administered rectally. The effects will be felt 2 to 4 times faster, many drugs have higher bioavailability rectally, and since it's not going through your digestive system it's a much "cleaner" delivery.

The effects also usually last longer this way.

So let's see - it works better, faster and longer if you plug your pills. Sounds like a no-brainer, right?

Sadly, there is a downside.

Plugging WILL make you gay. If you have qualms (that means reservations (that means you're worried)) about sticking something up your exit hole, you should be! Only a fag would start jamming stuff up there without giving it some serious thought.

The problem is similar to what people who quit IV drugs go through - they begin to miss the ritual of the needle. With plugging, even if you stop one day, you're going to long for the feeling of a long, hard, hot tube sliding up your manhole. Sooner or later you're going to find yourself in a truck stop men's room looking for glory holes.

Sure, you can plug your meds and have the best drug experience of your life, but is it worth either becoming gay or facing a lifetime of wishing you were?

Please, be aware of the dangers before you start bending over!

Lmfao

I laughed at the previous previous guy's post. You WILL become GAY! This is a commonly believed FACT!

Anyway. I've eaten methadone today, sniffed yay, eaten more methadone, plugged methadone and yay and doxylamine, snorted some doxylamine with some of my yay (The Itch is a Bitch, tryin' get rid of it).

I just came here to tell you guys about my first attempt at plugging substances.
I was using undiluted gin to dissolve whatever I was plugging at that time. Ethyl alcohol seemed like the best solvent for a wide range of substances, and it was, for a while...

But, as it turns out, it happens to be highly caustic.
On the day following my first time plugging methadone (dissolved in 40% gin), I began to feel some of the worst pain in my anus ever. My prostate felt inflamed. I was shitting blood. Finally I went to the E.R., hoping they could fix me.

I didn't tell them I had been plugging drugs, and I had him stick his finger up there. This actually relieved some pressure, but he said my prostate seemed normal (I had been having constipation and urinary incontinence as well. I thought the prostate had sealed everything off and I was going to die a very painful death.) It was very bloody up there though, this the doctor confirmed.

They gave me stuff for constipation, and ONE percocet, because I asked for painkillers. (They didn't want to aggravate my constipation. I should've told them what I really did and they wouldn't have cared about constipation anymore, and given me more painkillers, but as far as they knew the bleeding was from excessive strain when trying to defecate.)

It went away in a couple days. I thought it was the mixture of gin and methadone, (wrongfully) thinking that methadone had to be a caustic substance consisting of tiny shards. I felt like an idiot for subjecting myself to such torture.

Then I saw a post about someone plugging solutions containing alcohol, but it's always recommended to dilute it first.
I had no idea the pain and damage 40% alcohol would cause when repeatedly injected into my anus over the course of a few days, with whatever pill of that day dissolved within.

Needless to say, I never used alcohol in my bum again. That was the worst pain ever and I thought my prostate had inflamed dangerously.
I now use water ONLY. Even when the pill doesn't dissolve completely, I just suck up the stragglers and shoot them in there as well. Waste not want not.
And I've yet to experience another horrendously painful episode as before.

So it wasn't the methadone, it was the alcohol. I should have known. It seems like common sense, but I had heard of people plugging alcohol to circumvent drinking it, so I was not aware of the inherent risks.

As of now, my ass feels fine. No pain, no burning, doesn't seem to be causing irreparable damage at this point; All this from a mixture of methadone and water. So, Methadone-1, Alcohol-0.

Going to sniff some more yay/doxylamine mixture though. I feel nods coming on.

wow, i thought i was bad i inject just about everything except methadone... and dam strait im not shooting into my ass... i find the best results for dt's or just a nice suddle high with orally taking it...
ill admit iv never plugged anything but it dosnt seem worth it....

is there that much of a diff from orally? and on that not shootin methadone? i never got much off it
Plugging drugs is a whole different kind of monster, and it's a badass one at that.
If it CAN be plugged, I WILL plug it. I love women, and usually I'd have my girlfriend depress the plunger for me and I for her, so it's not a "gay" act, just in case that happens to be your issue. It's a real turn-on to do it with your girl though, and usually leads to druggie sex (mmmm, the best kind).

I recommend plugging MXE. That makes for some awesome times.

Anyway, plugging is definitely worth it IMO, but you'll never know until you try it. It's about as close to an IM you can get without the use of a needle.