Cannon Boys
Commodore 64
Leko
DJ Nysus
Headhunterz Inc
1.2 Jiggawatts

WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT

DJ DAN

Will be headlining the Spring Massive on 4/25.

Unfortunately Charles will not be able to play due to a commitment that neither him nor myself knew about when setting up this show.

BUT WE KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS!!!

dj-dan-new.jpg

Event Date: Saturday April 25th, 2009
Event Time : 9PM-6AM
Age restrictions: 18+ to enter \\ 21+ to consume alcohol
(BYOB for 21+ please read policies below, and if you have any questions email us at [email protected])

Services:
Hot & cold food provided at concessions area of venue, refreshments sold at concessions area of venue, BYOB for attendees 21+, friendly staff & security, coat check, ATM
Vending:
We will be turning the area between The Future and The Present into a vendor bazaar with regional and local vendors selling a wide array of goods including clothing, accessories, music, and other items. We will also be inviting specific charitable and not-for-profit organizations to attend and promote their causes at this event.

Prohibited Items & Guidelines
* NO Sitting on designated dance floor areas!
* NO Video Cameras (still cameras are OK)
* NO Weapons (includes pocket knives and pepper spray)
* NO Illegal substances
* NO Pets
* NO Balloons
* NO Markers
* NO Spray Paint
* NO Outside Food
* NO Fireworks
* NO Stickers
* NO Bad vibes or bad attitudes

What To Bring:
Your friends, a smile, a camera, your ticket, comfortable clothing, your dancing shoes, a positive vibe, 21+ bring your alcoholic beverages. If you have any questions about this please email us (see our contact page)

At this event this 13,000 sq ft converted warehouse space will feature 3 areas of music with 2 indoor dance floors, and a tented and heated outdoor area, 3 crushing sound systems, intelligent lighting, video projections, a restaurant service various food and beverage items, a VIP lounge featuring an open bar, interactive performers, a vendor bazaar with regional and local vendors and much much more.

About THE DOX
1310 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410)837-9110 \\ 9pm-6am \\ WWW.THEDOX.COM

Baltimore's premiere dance venue for almost 20 years, it can be said that this venue was at the frontier of the rave scene on the east coast through the 90's. For nearly a decade The Paradox played host to the legendary Fever parties featuring scores of internationally recognized DJs including ...., and laying a large chunk of the foundation for the EDM scene on the east coast and the United States. Now x years after the end of Fever the venue is still one of the top underground music venues on the east coast.

At this event this 13,000 sq ft converted warehouse space will feature 3 areas of music with 2 indoor dance floors, and a tented and heated outdoor area, 3 crushing sound systems, intelligent lighting, video projections, a restaurant service various food and beverage items, a VIP lounge featuring an open bar, interactive performers, a vendor bazaar with regional and local vendors and much much more.

The main room can hold an extremly large amount of people, has explosive sound and some of the most advanced intellegent lighting. With Supercal on the lights the visual display along with the thundering soundsystem is bound to ignite your sense.

THE OUTDOOR AREA

For this special occasion we will be bringing in a heated tent and intellegent lighting as well as thumping sound to power the outdoor area.

BYOB POLICY
The Paradox is a BYOB venue for patrons 21 and up (strictly enforced). This means you must BRING YOUR OWN BEER, WINE, OR LIQUOR. No aclohol will be sold at the venue. Please visit a nearby liquor store and follow the venues BYOB policies below to ensure you are able to bring in your alcoholic beverages. For this night we will be expanding the bar area to hold additional bartenders for quick access to your beverages. Please drink responsible.

Glass Allowed
All alcoholic beverages must be checked at the bar
All Beverages must be sealed when entering the venue
You will be given a ticket with your type of liquor, beer, or wine written on it. With that you will come to the bar give them your ticket and they will hand you your beverage after your age has been verified. If you have any questions please contact us.​

Last edited:
Doin' well, bro...you?

I live with 1/2 of Headhunterz Inc...and all of their studio gear.

:D

if you're not big on dancing-- just big on meeting people and having a good time-- would this be a good event to go to?

i'm a complete rookie when it comes to this kind of shit, and i need to expand my horizons. i just hate dancing.... mainly because i can't dance for shit. :p

if you're not big on dancing-- just big on meeting people and having a good time-- would this be a good event to go to?

i'm a complete rookie when it comes to this kind of shit, and i need to expand my horizons. i just hate dancing.... mainly because i can't dance for shit. :p

Absolutely. There are 3-4 different rooms and an outdoor smoking/chill area, so you can just walk around, meet/talk to random people and just immerse yourself in the absolutely unparalleled vibe and atmosphere.

Absolutely. There are 3-4 different rooms and an outdoor smoking/chill area, so you can just walk around, meet/talk to random people and just immerse yourself in the absolutely unparalleled vibe and atmosphere.

nice.

i'm going to try to be there then.

Definitely..seeing how they usually over crowd the place and there isnt any room to dance anywayz till about 430 or 5am...but its still worth it cuz the lineups are sick!!!! also get there early and have a presale ticket or you'll be waiting in line for hours just to get in

Dance like nobodys watching. Just as long as it's not like this.

dacing-fail.jpg

Definitely..seeing how they usually over crowd the place and there isnt any room to dance anywayz till about 430 or 5am...but its still worth it cuz the lineups are sick!!!! also get there early and have a presale ticket or you'll be waiting in line for hours just to get in

They have lowered the capacity for this event to allow for more room to dance.

I had plenty of room to dance the entire time I was there for Fall Massive (11pm til the lights came on in the morning). Also, they apparently fixed the line issues, so that shouldn't be a problem this time.

paradox is the best venue for this type of thing when its warm out. when the train goes by magic happens.

so I might try to go to this thingie. Never been into electronic music really, but this sounds fun. I don't understand though it says its BYOB, but then it says there will be a VIP area with an open bar? does this mean that the VIP will serve alcohol or what?