4.25 ~ Spring Massive "Under The Big Top" ~ Baltimore, MD *MASSIVE*

so I might try to go to this thingie. Never been into electronic music really, but this sounds fun. I don't understand though it says its BYOB, but then it says there will be a VIP area with an open bar? does this mean that the VIP will serve alcohol or what?

If I remember correctly...

Anyone can bring their own stuff, but if you get a VIP ticket you get 7 drink vouchers for whatever they have. There's also a "super VIP" where you get all you can drink (obviously more expensive).

Oh damn, on my 22'nd b-day, I gotta go. If anyone has a ride coming through baltimore county hit me up, I'd be glad to put up on gas money and whatnot. If not I don't care I'll take the light rail. C U all there.

If you dont want to wait till 4/25 to party, andy c, subfocus and optical are coming to towson (baltimore county) 3/25. Going to be AWESOME.

The dnb looks better than the last massive. A lot better, at least there is more variety. The last dnb was all that 'skull step' stuff that has been a plague to American Dnb for too long now (imo). I would only really go for Teebee cuz thats my sound but I'm probably not going. Have fun peeps!

Frequently Asked Questions About Spring Massive!!!

Q: Do I need to buy Advance Tickets?
A: Short answer, no. Long answer, while there will be tickets available at the door, purchasing advance tickets does ensure both guaranteed entry into the event and prompt entry. Those possessing advance tickets will receive priority when entering the event.

Q: Do I have to buy advance tickets online?
No, tickets are also available at various outlets including:
Baltimore - Karmic Connection
Baltimore - Shorty's Martini Bar
Towson - 10 Car Pile Up
DC - DJ Hut
Richmond - Turnstyle Records
Delaware - Flavor Clothing

Q: Will the lines be as crazy and long as last time?
A: Absolutely not, at Fall Massive the venue was unprepared for the amount of people that showed up to attend the event (an estimated 3x - 4x the amount anticipated). At Spring Massive, both Steez Promo & The Paradox will be more than prepared to keep the line moving and avoid any of the difficulties that we had last time. We will have clearly marked lines for ticket holders, VIP ticket holders, will call ticket holders, and those purchasing tickets at the door in order to make the entry process smooth and relaxed.

Q: What does a VIP tickets get me?
A: VIP ticket entails a number of special privledges including express entry (there will be a clearly marked, seperate line for VIP ticket holders), access to 2 VIP areas (we will be setting up 2 areas instead of 1), complimentary beverages, access to VIP Spot A Pots, access to VIP seating.

Q: Will there be clowns at this event?
A: Due to the overwhelming concerns about the clowns on the website, we will not be having clowns at the actual event. The event will be fully themed like a carnival but without the clowns. We do realize that a lot of people are afraid of clowns and do not want people to stay away because of that fear.

Almost there....

evil-agent-smith.jpg

I am wondering if any BLers are going to this event. Some friends of mine and I are going.

I went last night and it was pretty fun... They were at capacity when I got there and had to wait almost an hour and a quarter to get in ... but it was worth it ... there were some freaking hot girls and hot dancing... also there was no where to dance until later in the morning when things started clearing out... but still fun..

I had a good time at spring massive. I did not get in until 3 AM because it took me 8 hours to drive from NYC, but I was glad I went once I got there. Unfortunately I got some phony pills from someone there, but I guess that's what I get for trusting some random stranger.

Last edited:
hahah ... I was standing right behind you in line fjones... I was the guy with tats that you gave a beer to... My cousin got a couple of rolls that were mostly speed and something... I don't think he ever rolled just all amped up. I got a some smack so I was pretty happy .. I had fun though

How about that! I kind of wish I had not drank those beers before going in. I wanted to space them out a little bit, but oh well, that's the way it goes.

My friends and I were really amped up also. I had to waste the rest of my valium when I got back and it didn't do a whole lot.

Last edited:
Did you guys make that long ass drive back that next morning... or did you spend the day in baltimore??? I was sooo nodded on the drive back my cousin had to drive back because I was nodding and couldn't drive.