• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

chewing ambien and xanax

gogogal

Bluelighter
recently i started chewing my ambien and xanax, i have only done it a couple times but i am curious to know is it that bad for you? how will it affect my teeth? its just i already have a tolerance and im on 10mg of ambien and and .5 m of xanax

it seems like they dont work anymore thats why i tried chewing
just looking for any imput thanks

It shouldn't be bad for your teeth. But I don't know what the benefit of chewing pills is, unless they're extended release; they're not going to absorb that much faster.

Just parachute it, you dont get a lot of the pill because it gets stuck in your teeth and tastes like complete shit. Xanax taste i can deal with but I cant deal with ambien, gross.

xanax is the worst most bitter tasting pill i've ever come across..

xanax is the worst most bitter tasting pill i've ever come across..

IMO tramadol is worse..

chewing is prolly fine for your teeth if you don't mind the taste. As said above, parachute. I like to blow em for a rush.. eat some blow some, but I think the bioavailability is high orally.

ew i fucking hateeeeeeeeee the taste of xanax. klonopins kind of taste like candy though :)
anyway i'm sure if you keep up on brushing and flossing you'll be fine!

mmmm

i have started a bad habbit for about a month now. it gets harder and harder to sleep taking ambian. i started at 5mg or so
now i take 20 don't tell my dr that lol i chew a 10 mg then swallow a 10 mg with 2 shots of Grey Goose then i am out like a broken bulb :D sometimes Bacardi 151 is needed depending on my stress level or tak 200mg trazadone instead of the alcohol the booze works the best. i cant sleep unless i do this. and its way to fun for a few hours till i do fall asleep.

tramadol tastes pretty bad.

chewing your pills should be fine on your teeth.

chewing will allow your body to absorb the drugs faster. albeit only slightly

So is it alright to chew up 20mg Ambien and wash it down with a shot. Also took a Vic 5.. safe?