• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoke in the shower

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
if yall ever wanna smoke and cant cause your parents, spouse, family is keeping you locked down u can smoke in the shower np as long as u have hot water aka steam, and a vent or fan u know

iv done it literaly 100s of times never getting busted in fact when done right it gets u way higher i think cause the steam makes it ezer to hit

!!!! always no how much hot water u have -me its 30min of steam then the water gets cold the steam nutrallizes the smell even if cronic...i wait till the mirror gets foggy and i stand on my toilet and exhale smoke into the vent thing . started doing this 3 years ago after my family found me in the back yard tokkin up ...

yall should try it youll like it

IV heard about this but havnt tried it for fear of getttin caugfht. Il try it one day when no ones home to see how effective it if first. Thanks for the tip.

I'd rather smoke outside, nothing more shadey than taking 5-6 showers a night. It's a lot easier to say your off outside to smoke a cig.

dude wen u flush the toilet, witch way dose the water go in austraila ? and how do yall keep from falling off the earth lol wut time is it there ?lol

Well I just have to go outside, if I do it inside my ma gets pissed if I go outside she doesn't care.

Haha this thread is awesomen. I do this too, but at night when everyone's asleep xD

I bet that the steam will open your airways and lungs and let you absorb more of the good stuff.

I'd like to modify one of those little cocktail umbrellas. add an alligator clip to it. Use it to keep the joint dry.

I just open up the window...

I'd like to modify one of those little cocktail umbrellas. add an alligator clip to it. Use it to keep the joint dry.

hehe.. reminds me of that trailer park boys episode where Laheys in the shower smoking a cig, with his drink, and on the phone - all at the same time.

^If anything, the steam will make it smell more- ie. weed smoke infused steam. But, generally its loud, no-ones gonna burst in (hopefully)- when I was a kid, I did this all the time.

This is weird, as I hadn't thought about my old 'bathtime smokes' until earlier this mmorning....

I would have gotten caught for sure if I did this when I lived with my parents. They would have been like "Hey why does the bathroom smell like fucking weed?"

Haha same, I got sick of getting caught so i'd just leave the house to do it.

Also should be noted this probably doesn't work as well if you're smoking a joint. Pipe/bong would be better i'd imagine.

I'd rather smoke outside, nothing more shadey than taking 5-6 showers a night.

LMAO very true... i would be the cleanest cleanie ever <3 Good thing the only person I live with is a raging pot head just like me... we tend to shower MUCH less than we smoke ;)

my boyfriend does it every morning just because he likes it. and he can smoke anywhere cuz it's just him and i
LMAO very true... i would be the cleanest cleanie ever <3 Good thing the only person I live with is a raging pot head just like me... we tend to shower MUCH less than we smoke ;)

you are correct, more often then not he doesn't even shower, just lets it run hot water for the steam haha

I would have gotten caught for sure if I did this when I lived with my parents. They would have been like "Hey why does the bathroom smell like fucking weed?"

hahahahahahhAHAHAHAHA AAAHHAHAHAHAHA A ROGER YOUR THE SHIT MAN HhHAHAHAHHAHA

SO tru so tru hahahahah

its like.. thread.. DONE.

shit man im still laughin

^Fucking lulz.

Roger pretty much shut this one down...I don't think we'll see a reply that will rival that one.

I use incense and they seem to cover even the strongest smells. So tell your parents your going to start 'meditating' or using them to 'help you relax', light one of them up and have fun.

yeah when I was a young lad I told my dad that I was going to use incense to help me meditate. he called me a long haired hippy freak commie pinko fag and told me to get the fuck out of his house.

I love doing this, a nighttime ritual during the summer.
The steam opens up my lungs, and then the soap and shampoo cover up the weed smell! Just get VERY fragrant soap and shampoo. Or better yet take a bubble bath!

done this alot, i actually like the atmosphere too of total privacy. nice and relaxing with steam everywhere