• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Where to shoot when ur veins are trashed?

Fuck shooting anything up! I respect everyone's opinion and how they choose to do their drugs, though.

Honestly though, pal. I think if you're friend is running out of veins to slam, it might be time to give it a rest for awhile.

With the shooting...at least. I can't tell your friend to just give up a possible addiction, I'm just trying to give some advice.

I've shot in my dick before, I got quite a great rush from that dope. I'm glad that was a 1 time thing for me.

i wouldn't suggest shooting in your groin unless your a master at hitting yourself.
*VICTORY DANCE*=D

at that point i'd probably re-evaluate my drug addiction.

I quit heroin, so all in all it was worth it, it was a good batch too. It's just not the smartest idea for people who miss a lot of the time.

Last edited:
if necessary, thighs, calves and knees. Use a higher gauge like 29. This will also allow usage of both hands if you are a bit shaky/high

I'd go with my hands if you haven't used them up already, and I would be amazed if you had. There's a veritable cornucopia of veins full of blood running through them, and if you're still alive, you've got some veins that should pop up nicely if you tie down on your wrist right below whichever hand you choose.

There isn't as thick of a layer of skin on your hands, making them easier to hit when you can't play arm darts any longer as they feel all dried up. I've been using my hands for some time now, and they haven't let me down so far.

I have friends who swear by their feet, and I've read some posts here advising you to look to a foot; However I'm very much against using feet as I've seen too many members of the Nod Squad wind up limping for life after doing something funky when trying to hit their feet.

Interestingly enough, I work for a Needle Exchange program, and they recommend starting out with your hands; I've never met any dope fiends who went any place else but the arms when they first got into arm darts.

One thing about using your hands though: You want to be sure and use freshies as often as possible so you don't scar up your hands and give yourself old school junkie tattoo's.

Hope that's of some assistance; best of luck!

http://nationsocialretardation.blogspot.com/http://nationsocialretardation.blogspot.com/

^The hands are good, but its real important not to abuse them, as its not long before the marks start becoming real noticable - and unless you start wearing gloves all the time its going to be tough explaing them to non-users!

There are several good, big veins on the top the foot - no problem to hit, and easy to hide. Its when you start going for the small ones down the sides that it starts to hurt.

I found the citric acid (that we have to add to H here in Europe) seemed to burn a lot when you went for these small veins - I think the feet must be much more sensitive to it than other sites. Shouldn't have this issue in the US though, as you don't have to use citric.

I've shot in my dick before, I got quite a great rush from that dope. I'm glad that was a 1 time thing for me.

*VICTORY DANCE*=D

I quit heroin, so all in all it was worth it, it was a good batch too. It's just not the smartest idea for people who miss a lot of the time.

haha, i shoulda figured you'd be the one to do it, ya crazy bastard. <3

i'm glad you're still around to tell the tale.

haha, i shoulda figured you'd be the one to do it, ya crazy bastard. <3

i'm glad you're still around to tell the tale.

I'm actually working on writing a novel with my girlfriend about our last two years' experience together, and I hope to move out of this god awful cracktown.

IMO the better tales to be told about IV use encompass not heroin but psychedelics, like IV MDA, IV K, IM 2c-E. Those are 3 of the most intense trips I've had recently (whereas the most intense trip I ever had my whole life probably would be from the best shroom trip I ever had, about 3 years ago)

...and while I say that, the actual story to be told has very little to do with IV use, most of the book, all the way up and past the climax of the storyline, I had only tried IM 2c-E, and was still snorting my dope (8 hour duration made it easier to go through dope slower this way).

that would definitely be something i would read and enjoy.

especially since i've yet to try psychedelics (not much around here) via IV. i'd especially be interested in the 2c-e as it's pretty intense (IMO) as it is.

I've never tried in my feet, I just feel like that would be painful. Although I wouldn't have to worry too much about unsightly injection spots!

Isn't the femoral like in your upper thigh near your crotch?! No thanks!!! Jugular ... suicide mission.

Yea, the femoral is up near your crotch and should never ever be used. Same with the jugular. Unfortunately many people resort to these two veins when the rest are shot. I've shot into my neck quite a few times and I have to say, that was a death wish on my part cause I had no idea what I was doing and I'm lucky that I didn't paralyze myself or hit an artery. Now, I try soaking my hands & feet in hot water and doing like 20 push-ups before I start poking around and that helps a little. But man... the feet hurt like crazy. I know plenty of junkies walking with a permanent limp from shooting there so be really careful if you have to resort to that part of your body. Plus it puts you at risk for blood clots and all sorts of other problems. All I have to say is that if you're injecting tar, your veins go out the door much faster than the powder so I'd invest in one of those wheel filters.

the ritual

The ritual is the rush...

getting the packet, balloon, lottery ticket whatever. Going to your location in anticipation of the blissful rush. putting your tools on the counter top, the clank of the metal on the hard surface, put the powder (tar) in the spoon, add the water, light the fire, cook the brew, smell the joy, dry heave a bit, drop the cotton, draw up the spike, push out the air, tie off the arm, spot the target, connect to the welcome vein, watch the rose appear, draw back the blood, push in the noise!!!
Ahhhh....sweet release and utter connection to every living thing...for about 20 seconds.

When we quit the boy we miss the ritual too; not just the damn dope.

gotta get past the life. suboxone is a good beginning.

Last edited:
The ritual is the rush...

getting the packet, baloon, lottery ticket whatever. Going to your location in anticipation of the blissful rush. putting your tools on the counter top, the clank of the metal on the hard surface, put the powder (tar) in the spoon, add the water, light the fire, cook the brew, smell the joy, dry heave a bit, drop the cotton, draw up the spike, push out the air, tie off the arm, spot the target, connect to the welcome vein, watch the rose appear, draw back the blood, push in the noise!!!
Ahhhh....sweet release and utter connection to every living thing...for about 20 seconds.

When we quit the boy we miss the ritual too; not just the damn dope.

gotta get past the life. suboxone is a good beginning.

Goddamn dude, you got it down...everything from the balloon to the dry heaving. I fucking hate that smell of cooked tar almost more than I love it.

Actually, I do hate it more. I hate the dope, but I love the ritual :\

that would definitely be something i would read and enjoy.

especially since i've yet to try psychedelics (not much around here) via IV. i'd especially be interested in the 2c-e as it's pretty intense (IMO) as it is.

IV'd MDA was also pretty intense. Ketamine is also pretty fun to bang, but it's a bit less intense (vs 2ce and MDA iv'd).

I hope you're kidding. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post it. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
Harm Production -C.H.

Don't listen to this twat; don't shoot into anything with a pulse. Pulses indicate arteries, and then you'll have to have your johnson amputated.

Furthermore, If you say something like "I'm not sure about this..." Then why are you even posting it?

You dumb fuck...anyone with "420" in their names must be a poser like this fag.

report.gif
'd

Last edited:
A buddy of mine once shot up in the big one on the bottom side of his dick. He immediately got a boner (it WAS one of the biggest shots he ever did) and it stuck around for about 10 min or so... I tried it before but bled more than I ever had, same rush, but never did that again.

You can also hit a lot of the surface veins in your legs if you absolutely have to. I burnt out most of my veins and it resulted in HOURS in the bathroom poking around trying to find a surface vein on my legs. You have to be really careful and shoot slowly, because those veins have a huge tendency to blow on you. You also need to make sure to register a lot more than usual because a lot of times the viens will blow and you won't know until your shot is done and then you missed the whole thing. I made the mistake of muscling a lot and it literally tore my ass up. I got horrible infections on both sides. It got so bad that I had an open abcess and muscled over 3 inches away, and the shot still leaked out the hole some how. I ended up getting mrsa and wound up in the hospital with an iv in my neck. they cut and drain the abcess and then pack it with cotton, it's not fun at all. I've found that plugging your shot it is almost as effective and muscling and isn't nearly as dangerous.

harm production -C.H.

what...the...fuck....

You should delete that shit man, that's probably one of the worst/most dangerous pieces of advice ever posted on this site.

A buddy of mine once shot up in the big one on the bottom side of his dick. He immediately got a boner (it WAS one of the biggest shots he ever did) and it stuck around for about 10 min or so... I tried it before but bled more than I ever had, same rush, but never did that again.

...bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
yea even though veins in the penis are always popped out and easily visible I would never stick needles in there, imagine missing a shot + I think like on a wrist these veins probably roll and hard to hit. theoretically penis has a lot veins and blood coming to it but just thinking about possibility of infection in there makes me sick

I went in my wrists about 2-3x a week for about a year. That big one that runs past the thumb, in particular.

i've heard of insane places like toes, behind the knee...wasn't there an article about stars shooting under their fingernails or something, once? if i feel my arm is too damaged i will just take a break. simple. i only shoot speed so the healing time is usually <a week :p