• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Where to shoot when ur veins are trashed?

Never shoot into neck or artery. Never never. You'll know cuz it will be frothery register. Pull.oit slowly and apply pressure for 20min...If you can't find a vein anymore give up or get a freaking.butterfly or.permanent i.v but if suggest giving up. If doing small.veins in hands and feet use SMALL GAUGE SHORTies

Iv any pills is bad idea. Not that doing any drug isn't bad but pills are really dangerous if you miss just a lil and r especially harder on vein

I've been injecting for 40 years daily and trashed my veins long ago, tnx to the total lack of new, needles in the old days. Under the arm is a fantastic vein, but needs a mirror. For the last 15 years I've used the femoral vein with no problems. This coincided with new supply of equipment being easy to get. There are PDFS online and are good sources of information.

^ Yeah I don't know if I would be touting the Femoral vein to just anyone, not everybody realizes the care involved.

Necrotising myositis after intravenous methylphenidat (Ritalin) injection

A 30 year old male intravenous drug user was admitted with a swollen painful left thigh after injection of 30 mg methylphenidat (Ritalin). On examination, we found a softball-sized abscess in his left thigh. Striking lab results were a CK of 18 100 U/l, a CRP of 177 mg/l, and a WCC of 20.0x109/l. A CT scan revealed a large abscess that contained multiple pockets of gas, extending from the lesser trochanter to the distal femoral condyle (fig 1). The patient went to theatre and the abscess was excised and drained and an extensive debridement was performed. Macro- and microscopic analysis showed acute necrotising myositis and extensive abscess formation. The patient was re-examined 2 days later and the wound was closed. Thereafter, healing of the wound progressed well. The patient was discharged home 15 days postoperatively.

NSFW:
attachment.php