Bluelight

Thread: Where to shoot when ur veins are trashed?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tennmile View Post
    The ritual is the rush...

getting the packet, baloon, lottery ticket whatever. Going to your location in anticipation of the blissful rush. putting your tools on the counter top, the clank of the metal on the hard surface, put the powder (tar) in the spoon, add the water, light the fire, cook the brew, smell the joy, dry heave a bit, drop the cotton, draw up the spike, push out the air, tie off the arm, spot the target, connect to the welcome vein, watch the rose appear, draw back the blood, push in the noise!!!
    Ahhhh....sweet release and utter connection to every living thing...for about 20 seconds.

When we quit the boy we miss the ritual too; not just the damn dope.

gotta get past the life. suboxone is a good beginning.
    Goddamn dude, you got it down...everything from the balloon to the dry heaving. I fucking hate that smell of cooked tar almost more than I love it.

Actually, I do hate it more. I hate the dope, but I love the ritual

2. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohline View Post
    that would definitely be something i would read and enjoy.

especially since i've yet to try psychedelics (not much around here) via IV. i'd especially be interested in the 2c-e as it's pretty intense (IMO) as it is.
    IV'd MDA was also pretty intense. Ketamine is also pretty fun to bang, but it's a bit less intense (vs 2ce and MDA iv'd).

3. Collapse Details

somewhere takin rails off a girls ass crack
    I hope you're kidding. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post it. -phrozen
    Last edited by phrozen; 05-04-2009 at 00:39.

4. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluckimissed420 View Post
    Harm Production -C.H.
    Don't listen to this twat; don't shoot into anything with a pulse. Pulses indicate arteries, and then you'll have to have your johnson amputated.

Furthermore, If you say something like "I'm not sure about this..." Then why are you even posting it?

You dumb fuck...anyone with "420" in their names must be a poser like this fag.

'd
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 05-08-2009 at 09:10.

5. Collapse Details

A buddy of mine once shot up in the big one on the bottom side of his dick. He immediately got a boner (it WAS one of the biggest shots he ever did) and it stuck around for about 10 min or so... I tried it before but bled more than I ever had, same rush, but never did that again.

6. Collapse Details

You can also hit a lot of the surface veins in your legs if you absolutely have to. I burnt out most of my veins and it resulted in HOURS in the bathroom poking around trying to find a surface vein on my legs. You have to be really careful and shoot slowly, because those veins have a huge tendency to blow on you. You also need to make sure to register a lot more than usual because a lot of times the viens will blow and you won't know until your shot is done and then you missed the whole thing. I made the mistake of muscling a lot and it literally tore my ass up. I got horrible infections on both sides. It got so bad that I had an open abcess and muscled over 3 inches away, and the shot still leaked out the hole some how. I ended up getting mrsa and wound up in the hospital with an iv in my neck. they cut and drain the abcess and then pack it with cotton, it's not fun at all. I've found that plugging your shot it is almost as effective and muscling and isn't nearly as dangerous.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fluckimissed420 View Post
    harm production -C.H.
    what...the...fuck....

You should delete that shit man, that's probably one of the worst/most dangerous pieces of advice ever posted on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerJoker View Post
    A buddy of mine once shot up in the big one on the bottom side of his dick. He immediately got a boner (it WAS one of the biggest shots he ever did) and it stuck around for about 10 min or so... I tried it before but bled more than I ever had, same rush, but never did that again.

...bullshit
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 05-08-2009 at 09:10.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    One running up from the thumb and
    That's the one I'm going to ruin next I think personally.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by alexxlife View Post
    yea even though veins in the penis are always popped out and easily visible I would never stick needles in there, imagine missing a shot + I think like on a wrist these veins probably roll and hard to hit. theoretically penis has a lot veins and blood coming to it but just thinking about possibility of infection in there makes me sick

I went in my wrists about 2-3x a week for about a year. That big one that runs past the thumb, in particular.

10. Collapse Details

i've heard of insane places like toes, behind the knee...wasn't there an article about stars shooting under their fingernails or something, once? if i feel my arm is too damaged i will just take a break. simple. i only shoot speed so the healing time is usually <a week :P

11. Collapse Details

Plug. Plug. Plug. Plug. Plug. Plug. Plug.

It's really not that gross. It doesn't make you gay. AND IT DOESNT DESTROY YOUR BODY'S VITAL BLOOD CARRYING VESSELS. AND IT DOESNT CAUSE ABSCESSES. AND IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR ARMS OR DICK FALL OFF.

(Seriously, people are giving more thought here to injecting dope rolled up with dirt into their dick, like it makes more god-damned sense than plugging the shit? What. The. Fuck.)

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by arcarsenal View Post

It's really not that gross. It doesn't make you gay. AND IT DOESNT DESTROY YOUR BODY'S VITAL BLOOD CARRYING VESSELS. AND IT DOESNT CAUSE ABSCESSES. AND IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR ARMS OR DICK FALL OFF.
    )
    Yeah.

BUT ITS GIVES A SHIT HIGH COMPARED TO IV.

Telling an IV heroin addict to plug their gear is waste of breath.

13. Collapse Details

during the worst of my IV heroin addiction, i was shooting up through my neck and my former bf was shooting in his dick.
    i had exhausted every possible vein (hands, wrists, arms, feet, ankles, legs, torso....).
    those are some scary days to think about now that i'm out of that daze. like, WTF was i doing????

i also hated plugging and IM'ing but hell, when there's nothin else, you do what you gotta do!

my advice would be to prepare a double shot, so you can get the "ritual high," and IM one dose into your upper arm or side/torso (kicks in quicker; IM'ing into your ass cheek or thigh takes longer).... and while you're waiting for your shit to kick in, you can help a buddy shoot up the second dose.

it's keeps ya occupied at least while you wait......

14. Collapse Details

I know someone who shoots into his neck (just because you can does not mean you should) because all his other veins are shot. I'm not sure about how safe that is though.

15. Collapse Details

^^ I seen a bitch do that on the intervention show, some nasty shit. Im not an IV'er but I am a football player and after an intense upper body work out I see all sorts of veins in my arms I never knew I had, and I'm a veiny motherfucker even when I dont work out. So mabey try doing some curls before you push off. Thats what one of my best friends does, but he is a slightly retarded junkie/jock so i dont know if theres any danger to that sort of routine

16. Collapse Details

^
    yeah my veins before i started IV'ing were shitty and like baby veins.

when i wanted to shoot i'd crank up the personal heater in my room and do some push-ups. granted, this didn't do anything when my veins were all collapsed anyways.
    at least i got a workout.

17. Collapse Details
    ran out of veins...help! 
    Needle
    hey all.. new registered user to bluelight (longtime lurker/reader/info getter). ok i just want an answer to my question. not reasons why i shouldn't do things, or anything else...just some nice plain old answers. (i'm not trying to come off as rude or obonoxious, because i'm far from that. i just really don't want to waste anyone's time here.) i've been doing whatever i do for a very very longtime, so a few comments is not going to make me suddenly realize that i'm an asshole - this i already know! ok, with that said....

i have ran out of veins, even my old trustys. i've been trying my feet and my forearms but they both hurt very bad and i keep getting severe bruising, swollen tissue..almost like an abcess, but it goes away in like 2 days. can anyone offer me some suggestions on where else to try? my hands, wrists and the usual middle of forearm(opposite side of elbow) are all shot. thanks so much for any help!!!

18. Collapse Details

Well I have to say it.... when you're running out of veins you should probably take it as a sign you're using too much. But life isn't that simple ...

There's a vein behind the knee which is large and relatively safe to hit (not too close to an artery)... you'll have to do a search for it though as I don't know the name of it off the top of my head. If you have low body fat perhaps the veins in/near bicep? The worst options (most dangerous) are femoral vein (groin) and jugular, b/c you can easily hit an artery.
    Go check out the Case Studies thread for what happens when you accidentally hit an artery

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by brown sugar baby View Post
    i have ran out of veins, even my old trustys. i've been trying my feet and my forearms but they both hurt very bad and i keep getting severe bruising, swollen tissue..almost like an abcess, but it goes away in like 2 days. can anyone offer me some suggestions on where else to try? my hands, wrists and the usual middle of forearm(opposite side of elbow) are all shot. thanks so much for any help!!!

I know...don't IV drugs anymore!

Oh wait, you want to be told how to keep IVing despite usable veins.

Try your penis! lol J/K -> merged

20. Collapse Details

unable to find any vein that works may be a sign you need to seek help, fast.

like djsim said tho, its probably easier said than done.

i heard there's some in the thigh if you can find em.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PinK~cloud View Post
    i heard there's some in the thigh if you can find em.
    Yes, but this isn't a desirable place to IV.

22. Collapse Details

After the arms in this order , hands , legs , feet , left and right of your belly button there is 1 bit horizontal vein on each side (where the hipbone sticks out)

then .the big dangerous 3 (if you're technique is not perfects this is very dangerous even medical workers make deadly mistakes when tryoing to hit the femoral or carotid vein)

femoral , neck ,( penis)

although the penis vein is easiest to hit and has no arteries close to the surface because of the swelling tissues which can cause your weener to malfunction after injecting even the smallest amount of particulate matter (ie missing your shot) if you don't have a micron filter or an amp this is a no-no in my opinion.

the femoral takes some skill , try not to puncture it all the way through , because its soo bg this might cause sever hemorhagging , i hit the big veins behind my knee clumsily (read not horizontal enough / went all the way through) and the heamorhaging made me nearlhy lose my leg , i had a huge gaping flesh wound that took 3 months to close and limped for about 1 year to this day the scar looks like i was attacked by a shark , by the way i had hit this vein over 5 times before without problems.

so a vein in the neck might seem very easy to hit because its so big but if you don't have the technique please try to find another vein , even if this means trying 10 times to hit pencil thin veisn on your hands.

in my experience when you take a break of say 6 months and look after your health / work-out you will be surpised at how many drug lanes pop back up

23. Collapse Details

If you shoot in your neck wouldn't you have to shoot down? That seems like it would be really awkward. But jesus, if they made small enough needles people would probably bang into their eyeballs.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dopiate View Post
    If you shoot in your neck wouldn't you have to shoot down? That seems like it would be really awkward. But jesus, if they made small enough needles people would probably bang into their eyeballs.
    See the Case Studies thread...SOMEONE did shoot up into an eyeball...no shit. Fucked up, huh? It's scary how desperate us junkies can get. But for the Grade of G-d....

OC

25. Collapse Details

i don't have a penis. sorry. or i would have already tried there!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast