• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Research Chemical Opioids?

Herkinorin is a salvia analog that is a mu opiod agonist, instead of being a K opiod agonist. It is not an illegal analog yet, and you can find it on 'certain' RC websites.

yeah they are out there, stuff like herkinorin, dermorphin, methopholine, zipeprol, there are even mitragynine analogs.

1) Too good to be true 2) I seriously doubt the recreational potential of exogenous opioid peptides 3) Codeine with more unpleasant side effects 4) Korea's version of DXM.

Thumbs down on all counts.

Mitragynine, 7-A-Mitragynine and 7-HM would be much more interesting if they were available as a synthesized final product rather than a crude extract of dubious quality (which will contain different amounts of other Kratom alkaloids). 7-HydroxyMitragynine has the biggest potential of any listed here, but even it has the shortcomings of not coming as a pure product. Given the highly diverse amounts given for its relative potency, and the subtle differences in the alcohol extracts themselves, and especially the differences between the 3 mu-agonist alkaloids listed in dosage, I would imagine several overdoses would occur before popularity on the scale of other popular RC's like 2-CI, Methylone, etc.

Well, you will love my announcement soon TChort hahahaha. By the way, the onyl viable Kratom alkaloid is 7-hydroxy, the rest are nonsense for any opiate/opioid enthusiast.

one of the isomers of methopholine is 3x the strength of codeine and an analog of methopholine called 4-nitromethopholine is 20x the strength of codeine. there are many other interesting opioids out there.
another interesting legal opioid is azaprocine, supposedly 25 times stronger than morphine.

^Wow, the real life Paregoric Kid. I'd bet that 95% of Americans who have ever done a CWE are familiar with the expression:

"fucking evil that they put that much tylenol in it"

Last edited:
wow. i am extremely interested in this subject. i never thought of even looking into research chem opioids, or legal compounds/chems in the opioid family. i used to be really into research chems years ago, before the big bust happened to all those sites. now, i dont do psychedelics anymore. but, after reading over this thread, i am starting to get really interested in finding out more about all these possible opioid chems ive never heard of before. please PM me with any info you could help me with, knowledge of what the most promising ones are, and possibly, a point in the right direction of where reliable sites could be found nowadays.

but yea, Herkinorin sounds really interesting... and different. I've definitey had experience with Salvinorin A, but I seem to doubt it has any relation to the effects it has. has anyone had any experience with it before?? what about the others that sound intriguing?? any info or experience with: Azaprocine, Dermorphin, or 7-HydroxyMitragynine or just Mitragynine??? Compared to the more potent pharmaceutical opioids there are, how do these compare?? On that notion, would 4-nitromethopholine even be worth it?

I seem to be flowing with questions now, wanting to know a full PIHKAL/TIHKAL-like list of all the lesser/unknown opioids that exist! Let's keep this thread going and see if there's ones out there really worth the time...

EDIT: Oh, and also, is there anywhere out there, or sites out there, that offer Kratom extract, like Salvia has. Like the 5x, 10x, etc. It seems like that would be so much better and more helpful if they did, but I'm not sure I've ever heard of such a thing, at least, I've never come across it. Any help with that and knowing if it exists would be much appreciated also. Thanks...

Herkinorin

I just sent out a RFQ (request for quote) to three suppliers I have used (in the past for other products, never for Herkinorin) for Herkinorin (they all three have this product listed in their catalogs, one of which does custom synth.)

Lets see if this can be obtained.

~Winter~
ps. a search on Herkinorins chemical formula can produce good things =)

I got 100mg Herkinorin for more than 150usd that expensive.

The problem is I don't know what is the potency of Herkinorin !

Last edited:
I got 100mg Herkinorin for more than 150usd that expensive.

The problem is I don't know what is the potency of Herkinorin !

I'd try to vape a mg off some foil. Let us know how it is. I will definitely be ordering some if its good.

I would love to find out what the dosage on this would be, or the proper RoA. Though I don't have a clue if any of this information has been released yet.

Damnedest thing, most people messing with this are putting it into mice.
They didn't even bother contacting me, I would be happy to play ginny pig on this one.

~Winter~

I would love to find out what the dosage on this would be, or the proper RoA. Though I don't have a clue if any of this information has been released yet.

Damnedest thing, most people messing with this are putting it into mice.
They didn't even bother contacting me, I would be happy to play ginny pig on this one.

~Winter~

I'm afraid of the K agonist effect... I cant support SaviaI dont like it..

Herkinorin is highly selective for mu receptors. No problem there. I can't support salvia either, I think its horrible. This shouldn't be like it much, its highly selective for mu receptors. (I bet morphine has more kappa agonism than this.)

EDIT: I'm going to try to find some papers. Such as this and this. They sound very promising.

Herkinorin is highly selective for mu receptors.

Not true. I don't know how that rumor got started. If you look at the data on herkinorin (there are several journal articles on it and other Salvinorin analogues), it has high affinity for the mu and delta receptors, and some affinity for the kappa. I have seen a few reports, and all of them mentioned a strange dissociating high.

If its not true, I don't know. I was about to read some papers so I should be able to gain something from them.
As for having high mu and delta affinity, and less kappa affinity, that doesn't sound horrible (necessarily). A lot of opiates, the natural ones like morphine, semi-synthetics, etc, have some amount of kappa agonism. As long as its not too much, it should still be decent.
I can't upload the pdfs to BL, but thats ok, I can still read them.

If its not true, I don't know. I was about to read some papers so I should be able to gain something from them.
As for having high mu and delta affinity, and less kappa affinity, that doesn't sound horrible (necessarily). A lot of opiates, the natural ones like morphine, semi-synthetics, etc, have some amount of kappa agonism. As long as its not too much, it should still be decent.
I can't upload the pdfs to BL, but thats ok, I can still read them.

Yeah...you're right...morphine hits all of the opiate receptors as well. I don't know in what ratios though. I would be interested to hear more experiences with herkinorin, but I personally wouldn't want to experiment on myself with chemicals that haven't been thoroughly researched. Specially since this one has a very strange structure for an opiate and does not follow the morphine rule.

And what are you asking about? Synthetic opioids in research that have abuse potential or what?

I think we should look for drugs acting at opioid receptors which have some benefits other than analgesics as we have plenty of them right now.

Norbinaltorphimine is one kappa antagonist not affecting other receptors making it a drug that may be used in the future in depression treatment. GNTI is another kappa antagonist that is in research for depression treatment.

As for opioids that are analgesics and their side effects like respiratory depression is limited, they are being developed and researched. DPI-3290 is a mu and delta agonist that doesn't produce respiratory that much. Also, DPI-287 is an interesting drug. It is a delta agonist, it doesn't produce as much convulsions as similar drugs and it has also antidepressant activity.

I think they should focus on two groups of synthetic drugs. One is kappa antagonists and delta agonists that can help with depression because what psychiatry have now to offer is a very limited help. And the second group is drugs that have limited side effects and abuse potential and are good analgesics.

Anyway, I don't think we will see these things happening soon. Morphine will be the canon worldwide for sure for a long time like it's been for decades when it comes to analgesics. And depression will be treated with drugs like SSRIs or SNRIs which have a lot of side effects and are often changed by psychiatrists so a patient can go through the whole world of chemistry and still find no solution for his problem. I know because I've been there. SSRIs, SNRIs, MAOIs, NaSSAs, tricyclic antidepressants, neuroleptics, mood stabilizers... The lists goes on and I'm still depressed. I once sat with my doctor and she opened a book mentioning drugs and my answer was always 'yes, I took it'. It ended when she had no other drugs to offer me.

Psychiatry needs new drugs for many diseases because drugs they prescribed don't hit the main problem in the organism. Low serotonin levels are just a side effect of some other problem that is going on when somebody is depressed. Serotonin is not just a mood regulator, it has a whole set of other actions in the body and elevating its levels does help sometimes but scientists already know that this is not the solution.

= = =

And by the way, metopon might be a good drug for severe pain. It is almost as potent as hydromorphone and its bioavailability is higher orally. I don't know why it is not used.

OMG Lawrence you have to sample and report to us what herkinorin is like! I remember reading about it and thinking it sounded like fantasy, I can't believe it can be obtained already.

Last edited:
Oxymorphazone apparently binds irreversibly and has analglesic effects lasting up to 48 hours. You would build tolerance remarkably quickly though.

The irreversible binding causes the opioid receptors to self destruct, which means you basically have to grow new receptors. Some scary shit.