• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Research Chemical Opioids?

^ that's true but do you think that those of us who know of them or tried them wanna post it on a public forum the police and whatever other agencies watch over? it would be the end of them and it would be all our fault for listing them.. looks like everyman for themselves on this one :\

::scratches head::

It's not your comment that I'm responding to, it's more the popular philosophy that if opiate RCs are released that it'll be OMG END OF RCs AS WE KNOW IT.

I don't get it? So many novel compounds have been introduced to the market like 4-ACO-DMT which as most of us know is one of the key chemicals in most psychedelic mushrooms.

Then we have the JWH/other cannabinoids which try to mimic the most common and popular drug of all -- marijuana (behind caffeine, APAP, nicotine and alcohol of course!) and it didn't OMG RUIN THE MARKET.

Likely none of us know why that one specific vendor stopped listing o-desmethyltramadol but dare I say lack of popularity? Expensive synth costs?

Anyways, I'm just under the opinion it won't be the end of the world if something is sold that's an opiate. I personally hope it would have the mg:mg strength of something typically street known (think hydro/oxycodone) that way what we all fear -- a bunch of Darwin awards, wouldn't occur.

^ i understand what you're saying.. but i personally do think that if all of a sudden there were a few RC opiates/opioids out in the open being sold that they would immediately (or pretty quickly) be made illegal, then would come the next wave that comes out because of a "loophole" then that would be patched up and those made illegal.. if they wanted us to be able to have opiates freely and not be controlled substances they would sell opiates over the counter and make the money them selves, not RC chemists making all the money.. just my thoughts.

^ i understand what you're saying.. but i personally do think that if all of a sudden there were a few RC opiates/opioids out in the open being sold that they would immediately (or pretty quickly) be made illegal, then would come the next wave that comes out because of a "loophole" then that would be patched up and those made illegal.. if they wanted us to be able to have opiates freely and not be controlled substances they would sell opiates over the counter and make the money them selves, not RC chemists making all the money.. just my thoughts.

I think it would take a little more than the RC opiods being sold out in the open to be made illegal....

....i think there would need to be atleast one or two well documented(media covered) cases of overdose, or serious injury related to the use of the RC drug. This usually kicks the community into gear to demand legislation banning the said drug to be criminilized. If the drug isnt causing any noticeable harm to their communities....people usually arent too concerned(or even aware) about the drugs existence.

I think it would take a little more than the RC opiods being sold out in the open to be made illegal....

....i think there would need to be atleast one or two well documented(media covered) cases of overdose, or serious injury related to the use of the RC drug. This usually kicks the community into gear to demand legislation banning the said drug to be criminilized. If the drug isnt causing any noticeable harm to their communities....people usually arent too concerned(or even aware) about the drugs existence.

^ true
but than why are the sales of RC opiates hidden so well that some people don't even think any exist?

^ true
but than why are the sales of RC opiates hidden so well that some people don't even think any exist?

Darwin Awards my friend! I could see RC opiates being discarded by the community because of potency over say oxycodone or heroin. Imagine an RC that's 100x or 1000x the potency mg:mg of oxycodone. Talk about deaths!

what was the consensus on that herkinorkin shizz....?

some list of rc opiates

nor-Binaltorphimine
Code: Asc-078
Potent and selective k opioid receptor antagonist >98%

Dynorphin A
Code: Asc-412
Potent κ agonist

Endomorphin-1
Code: Asc-411
Highly potent and selective μ agonist

Herkinorin
Code: Asc-147
Non-internalising μ opioid agonist

Naloxone hydrochloride
Code: Asc-074
Opioid antagonist

Naltrexone hydrochloride
Code: Asc-075
Opioid antagonist
Nociceptin
Code: Asc-070
ORL1 agonist

Salvinorin A
Code: Asc-084
Potent κ agonist

Last edited:
From what I recall reading, Herkinorin was a miss, or at least one person who tried it didn't get anything out of it. Their dosage was small though and they only did one or two tests, so further experimentation might yield different results.

Endomorphin-1

Very interesting. I might be able to obtain this one, actually. Any info on potency as compared to a traditional opiate (like say, the gold standard morphine for example)? I mean, I wouldn't want to be the dumb ass who ODs by several orders of magnitude, or underdoses for that matter either, since this stuff isn't exactly cheap.

I'd be more than willing to try this one out in a few months if anyone can come up with some basic info (namely predicted potency, potential stability issues, and anything abnormal about using a peptide rather than a more normal/simple drug).

Paregoric..lol..remember my grandmother had a bottle she bought OTC in the 80's sometime from a pharmacy..lol...she gave me some one time for diareha or however it is spelled.I was about 12 or so then.A year or two later I looked up Paregoric in a PDR and found out that it is camphorated opium solution.Used to soak some cigarettes with the filters torn off,like I had read Willam.H.Burroughs doing in his youth.or willaim S. burroughs i cannot remember his middle intial altho I have a few books by him.Anyway paregoric soaked cigarettes with no filter,after drying out under a heat lamp or some other way,was a good buzz for a teenagers..lol..Not like smoking straight opium via a pipe,but it was still opium I was smoking just tobacco also,lol...good times...14 15 years old when i did that back in the early 90's...

Last edited:
Paregoric..lol..remember my grandmother had a bottle she bought OTC in the 80's sometime from a pharmacy..lol...she gave me some one time for diareha or however it is spelled.I was about 12 or so then.A year or two later I looked up Paregoric in a PDR and found out that it is camphorated opium solution.Used to soak some cigarettes with the filters torn off,like I had read Willam.H.Burroughs doing in his youth.or willaim S. burroughs i cannot remember his middle intial altho I have a few books by him.Anyway paregoric soaked cigarettes with no filter,after drying out under a heat lamp or some other way,was a good buzz for a teenagers..lol..Not like smoking straight opium via a pipe,but it was still opium I was smoking just tobacco also,lol...good times...14 15 years old when i did that back in the early 90's...

Paregoric is now a scheduled medication certain state law might allow you to circumvent this similar to prescription guafenisen/codeine cough preparations which are c-v but OTC in certain states left up to the discrimination of the pharmacist. It would be hard to make a case for yourself to get paregoric even I'd it happened to fall under those guidelines which I'm fairly sure it doesn't if I remember correctly it's c-3 same as hydrocodone/apap.

what was the consensus on that herkinorkin shizz....?

some list of rc opiates

nor-Binaltorphimine
Code: Asc-078
Potent and selective k opioid receptor antagonist >98%

Dynorphin A
Code: Asc-412
Potent κ agonist

Endomorphin-1

Herkinorin
Code: Asc-147
Non-internalising μ opioid agonist

Naloxone hydrochloride
Code: Asc-074
Opioid antagonist

Naltrexone hydrochloride
Code: Asc-075
Opioid antagonist
Nociceptin
Code: Asc-070
ORL1 agonist

Salvinorin A
Code: Asc-084
Potent κ agonist

Why are Nalaxone and Naltrexone listed here? They aren't RCs, they're actual medications, Nalaxone being used to treat overdose and Naltrexone used for treating alcoholism and opioid addiction.

Endomorphin seems like it'd be interesting, being that it's an endogenous opioid peptide. I'm not sure how that would feel compared to a regular opioid.

one of my first lab jobs (after freshman year of college) was working with the general chemistry lab director. which was fine until he wanted me to do "a project that he'd been thinking about." i think our signals got crossed because he assumed that i had a masters in organic chemistry. the background reading was my first clue, then i was exposed when i couldn't name a compound just by glancing at a gaschromatogram (is that right? its been a while). anyway, i ended up working with a crapload of ether. they were afraid to leave me alone because i might blow the place up.

so, i suggest ether - it used to be an anesthetic and the doc in cider house rules sure liked it.
you don't need much chemistry knowledge - just a graduated cylinder, that magnet stir bar and some sort of flask.

im telling this tale because even if you have a pair of lab goggles, a lab coat and a full chem lab stocked with pyrex lab ware and a bunsen burner, i don't think you could look in a catalog and order up the stuff you would need to synthesize a true opiate, unless you are being set up by the dea. also, its not like meth - its made in a "lab" but im pretty sure one trip to home depot would arm you with the needed ingredients.

if you are a chemistry genius and can synthesize a good ass rc opiod, don't tell anyone, move to a cave like osama bin lauden and come up with some complex method of distributing it and packaging it. become a chemical mcgyver - tell people that they can make it by mixing chewing gum, paint thinner, vitamin c and thumb tacks - this will throw people off your trail.

i know im being a smart ass but i would love to get a hold of an opiod rc and that would exist for more than a milisecond before being shot down but i know that wonderful things like opiods in test tubes and unicorns just aren't real.

also, if you are a chemistry genius, what is a flux capacitator?

"and a bunsen burner"

ideally your lab would have heating plates/elements, ya know so the vapor from heating your ether and alcohols dosen't explode..

oh and fume hoods..

crucial stuff honey-bunny.. ;)

some drugs show a certain affinity for mu centers as in some old time tricyclic antidepressants but I wouldn't use them to try to get high but insted to try to recover proper brain balance. Imipramine for instance

what is a flux capacitator?

flux_capacitor_replica.jpg

Endomorphin, eh? Ok, it's sold online but can anyone post results from it?

Arch Pharm (Weinheim). 1994 Aug;327(8):525-8.
Aminocyclanols, I: Synthesis and analgetic activities of some aminobenzylcyclanols derived from menthone.
Ozarslan O, Ertan M, Sayraç T, Akgün H, Rümeysa D, Bülent G.

This article describes the synthesis of four aminocyclanols (like ciramadol and tramadol) starting with (-)-menthone that are stronger than morphine, but not excessively so. The variation among the four is whichever cyclic amine you choose to attach to the molecule: piperidine, pyrrolidine, n-methylpiperazine, or morpholine.

A while back I was gonna try to make one of 'em as the synthesis is fairly straightforward but it was a bitch for me trying to get the optically pure (-)-menthone.

I think these could be some good rc opioids! ;)