• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Research Chemical Opioids?

doesn't the body produce new receptors anyways?
doesn't matter, oxymorphazone is too close to oxymorphone, therefore it would be illegal in the US under the analog act.

There are fairly simple to synthesize opioids with potencies in the morphine/heroin potency range like thiambutene derivatives (in fact there are fuckin' loads - probably more than any other group of psychoactive drugs because there are so many wildly different molecules that'll fit into the receptor), but even these will eventually end up killing people and that's why next to no-one will entertain the idea - because making/selling RCs that cause deaths is a certain way to make sure that you become the number one target for your country's law enforcement bodies. The UK doesn't have a vaugue 'analog act', but no-one is going to start churning out say one of the thiambutenes because the police/crown prosecution service will go out of their road to find something to charge you with even if what's being synthed/sold is totally beyond the range of the Misuse of Drugs Act.

Bump! What u don't hear that often in the rc circle is research chemical benzos or opioids.

I'm interested in knowing if these research opioids mentioned are legal!
Anybody know the status of these chemicals in North America?
Are they any more legal or illegal than 2c-e for example?

Tramadol used to be a research chemical; there were a number of sites that sold it in 5-100g lots. I believe the ill-fated "JLF Poisonous Non-Consumables" used to sell it in quantities of up to 50 grams.

There was also another RC supplier that sold some sort of pethidine analogue, which I ordered and found to be definately active but not very potent (it was heavily adulterated). I believe they also carried some obscure morphinan, but it was a partial agonist.

Wow, I think you just pulled this thread back to life. Pretty sure no one is actually still talking.

* No offense, Im actually interested in this thread and glad you shocked it back to life*

Tramadol, unscheduled. OPiod but not an opiate. Its syntheic so it was a R/C at one one point. Feels like one too, it has SSRI properties along with the opiate effects so its like a super energyzed fake happy hype all day long with that opiate buxx fizzing in your head for 6 hours

itsn't O-desmethyltramadol an RC? or am i just over-tired and not thinking straight and that's one of tramadols metabolites?lol

Its no longer available. I went through 10gs of it IV. Damn was it good, an no SNRI type feeling at all. Purely opioid agonist. Could substitute for heroin. Better that its gone.

Yeah of course there are. Plenty of them are over 10,000 times the potency of morphine so could cause a lot of damage if they fall into the wrong hands. Tramadol has some insanely potent analogs.

dermorphin seems too potent for me to play with

but the rc that is like10-30x the strength of codeine doesn't seem that bad.

i'm just wondering if there are any rc's out there that are like hydrocodone/vikes

the drugs on the mkt today started out as rchems but they made it to the big time

I've read that dermorphin doesn't produce a regular opioid type high - it's more dissociative even though it doesn't bind to Kappa receptors.

And CrackFairy, what's "l-methopholine?" The only document I was able to find outlined how the FDA had methopoline removed from the market due to safety issues. :\

Can't believe there aren't any RC Opioids out there.

doesn't the body produce new receptors anyways?
doesn't matter, oxymorphazone is too close to oxymorphone, therefore it would be illegal in the US under the analog act.

Uh. An analog under the Federal Analog Act framework can have one additional atom or simple functional group replaced. Adding a hydrazone group to a molecule where there was an oxygen makes it structurally unsimilar to the original compound. Also, one is a reversible opioid agonist and the other is irreversible. Oxymorphone and oxymorphazone are unrelated to each other in the eyes of the law.

Uh. An analog under the Federal Analog Act framework can have one additional atom or simple functional group replaced. Adding a hydrazone group to a molecule where there was an oxygen makes it structurally unsimilar to the original compound. Also, one is a reversible opioid agonist and the other is irreversible. Oxymorphone and oxymorphazone are unrelated to each other in the eyes of the law.

I'd say you're right! The names sound similar but the actual structures are different.

Oxymorphazone sounds crazy - not something I'd like to try I don't think. I was going to suggest based on the fact that someone said it made receptors "self-destruct" that it would actually be a great thing for people with a high opioid tolerance or addiction. My thought behind that was if there are fewer receptors because the others were effectively wiped out - there would be a decrease in tolerance. It would essentially be forced receptor down-regulation. However, after reading the Wiki article I don't think my logic was all there.

Did I get my up-regulation and down-regulation mixed up?:|

I would really like to see a list of legal designer opiates/opioids.. there have to be more out there!

I would really like to see a list of legal designer opiates/opioids.. there have to be more out there!

Bump, Back to the top

Some of you have to know more rc opioids and have experiences trying them.

^ that's true but do you think that those of us who know of them or tried them wanna post it on a public forum the police and whatever other agencies watch over? it would be the end of them and it would be all our fault for listing them.. looks like everyman for themselves on this one :\