• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Because of Bluelight

because of Bluelight I met Optimal Cat. Therefore, Bluelight is consequentially optimal, though not optimal in and of itself*

*because it is not itself Optimal Cat

Plus, Chrissie.

Because of bluelight I've spent thousands of dollars to meet up with other BLers.

I've been given food, shelter, drugs party favors, and amazing memories.

I've learned more about drugs than I've picked up everywhere else in life and on the 'net.

Because of Bluelight I have, even though I have never met them IRL, I have made friends. I am thankful for you all everyday. You keep me smiling and from breaking apart.

I know I act like an ass and a fucking troll sometimes but I really love you guys. You have accepted me for my faults and I am grateful for that. I know my behavior sometimes had been shit and should have gotten me perma-banned from the community but you let me stay. I thank you everyday.

Because of Bluelight , all good things have eventuated. Its taken a lot of time but I came into it a drug addicted unhappy wife of a drug dealer and have finally got off drugs with the support of loved ones on line
And also enjoy the company of a man who I met through here who I love and loves me.

The couple of toads were just a part of my addiction and this Prince has surpassed any other feeling for another person possible.

Staying clean is a gift. Thankyou Bluelight. Could not do without your your support. No better way of getting to the issues that build and cause addiction.

Hugs to you who give themselves to help others. <3

stop fucking up the thread.

punks.

...kytnism...:|
major cleanup on aisle 3. just stop it, please. :)

go and fuck up the TTYS thread if you've got nothing constructive to say, people.

felix is someone I would not have ever heard of or anything. He cares.

thank you, and so do you. :)

i could probably arrange a night out (or hell, even a sofa to crash on) in nearly every city in the UK and most bigger cities in the western world. and australia too!

when i tell my non-bluelighter mates this, they almost don't believe me. but it's true! :D

Because of BL ...

• I was able to scuba dive (practiced the breathing skills with ... party favors).

• I've met a breadth and depth of persons and personas I'd never have been able to imagine on my own. Many of whom have become my friends, and some a permanent part of my real world life.

• I get to make lists.

• I've learned a lot about relationship dynamics, both online and in the real world.

• I can wield power with absolute impunity, having no impact on my real life, but endless lulz in banning people or editing their posts.

• I've learned a lot about organizational behaviour, and how volunteer projects function or fail.

• My world has expanded immensely. Sometimes in scary ways, but always for the better.

• I've grown to hear more than just the top 40 on the radio, and understand what these other musical genres have to offer.

• I have been able to save lives, of people I may never meet.

• I have discovered my e-penis, and I stroke it daily.

• I get to write loads of words into a space for an hour where people can tl;dr in under 3 seconds.

Because of bluelight I have created a never ending persona.

because of bluelight, I have to stay later at work to get my stuff done

because of bluelight, my meek shyness was replaced with a confirmed sense of complete and utter superiority over a bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse by a bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse bya bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse bya bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse bya bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse bya bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse bya bunch of bums with net access via leeching off of decent hard working men and women to busy making lives for themselves to realise that they've left their wireless networks open to abuse by

holy shit! i'm one of those bums! sweet =D

i learned how naive i was when i to drugs. but now with all the knowledge i've accumulated I can once again confidently talk like i know it all. :D

Because of Bluelight, I'm able to agree with most of you, and realize that I am able to do something worthwhile...as well as talk to people worth talking too.