236422994_o.jpg

236423140_o.jpg

236423152_o.jpg

236423164_o.jpg

logo_ultraworld.gif
logo_mothers.gif
logo_waxchemistry.gif
logo_steezpromo.gif

Mark your calendars and start the countdown, on June 6th, 2009 Ultraworld Productions & Steez Promo bring you the 11th annual Starscape Festival. This year’s festival will once again feature a wide variety of international and national talent, multiple stages with crushing sound systems and mind blowing visual and lighting displays, interactive performers, a live graffiti wall, various regional and local vendors, and a beautiful view of the sunrise from the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.

Fort Armistead Park is 35 acres of waterfront green space tucked into Baltimore’s southernmost nub, adjacent to the Key Bridge. Cut off from the hustle and bustle of downtown, the park makes an ideal music venue, with distinct areas for the various stages and incredible views of the Chesapeake Bay and the Key Bridge. The park is located just 20 minutes from downtown Baltimore and is easily accessible by car, cab, or the Starscape shuttle.

The five stages of Starscape are: The Main Stage with massive production and focusing on live music. The Electronic Dance Music Tent, which is a 10,000 square foot circus tent loaded to the hilt with intelligent lighting, lasers, and video displays. The Drum n Bass Tent, a waterfront stage with a booming bass heavy sound system. The Beach Stage, under the shadow of the Key Bridge, which focuses on live music. And lastly, the VIP Stage, brings added value to your VIP ticket, with a full lineup of internationally known dj talent.

All of this, plus the generally incredible sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay, make Starscape one of the premier music festivals in the country.

225231080_o.jpg

(Scott Henry Closing Set @ The First Starscape in 1999)

• GENERAL INFO
  • -All day and night in a city park
  • -5 stages of music
  • -18 hours of non-stop music
  • -Over 50 performers
  • -Full bars till 2am
  • -Live graffiti wall
  • -Various regional and local vendors
  • -Various interactive performers
  • -One of the most unique VIP areas ever seen at a festival
  • -A beautiful view of the sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay

PROHIBITED ITEMS
  • -ALCOHOL
  • -OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OR FOOD
  • -COOLERS
  • -TENTS
  • -ANYTHING THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED A WEAPON
  • -LARGE PROFESSIONAL VIDEO OR AUDIO GEAR
  • -A BAD ATTITUDE

ADMITTED ITEMS
  • -BACKPACKS WITH PERSONAL ITEMS OR CLOTHING
  • -SMALL CAMERAS OR CAMCORDERS
  • -TRINKETS, TOYS, GLOWSTICKS OR SIMILAR SMALL ITEMS
  • -A POSITIVE ATTITUDE

Early Bird Tickets are on sale now for $39.50 - VIP Early Birds are $129
http://www.starscapefestival.com/tickets.html

Last edited:
I'll be there! Hopefully it won't be 98 degrees again like last year. Dropping when you're already dehydrated is horrible.

If you plan to attend Spring Massive, you can buy your Starscape tix there for no service charge. :D

dont even care what the lineup is, tickets purchased. me and crew will be in attendance. %)

Not the safest environment...but one can dream...and scheme. And pull off an Ocean's Eleven-like plan to get there.

I was there last year and got a little too crazy, but it was awesome none the less.

I'd love to go this year again...starscape was the first time I ever got to do Molly and Liquid 'cid

i wish i could go this year :(

tho i am pretty sure it would be hard to top last year.

Never been to anything like this before, but I think I'm going to give it a shot

Been going since 05 and wont miss it for the world..this is the one festival i'ld sell my tv to not miss..not that it would ever come to that..but i would :) lol

Never been to anything like this before, but I think I'm going to give it a shot

I have been to every one since it started back in '99 and every single person I have ever brought with me or talked in to going to Starscape said they had the time of their life and always came back the next year.

Do it.

You can thank me later.

I live in Baltimore, have been to Starscape for the past 6 years and will vouch for the gnar factor of this party. Its really high.

Steez Promo has been doing serious work in Baltimore and this is no exception. Don't even look at the lineup (although real fuckin solid), it doesnt matter. The vibe at this party is out of control.

Im pretty sure im going to the spring massive, and im definitely going to Starscape. Anyone have any tips for someone whos never been?