6.6 ~ Starscape Music & Arts Festival ~ Baltimore, MD

For the third time, I will be going (Allah willing), but I will most certainly miss, ignore, and completely avoid anyone with any slight connection with Bluelight. There now.

Though I would be happy to associate some faces with avatars, I will utterly piss on the very glimmer of that possibility, so that might have a chance of being pleasantly disappointed.

what if i go? can i piss on you? :D <3

I've been the last couple years and have had a great time. the bluelight meetups, though, have been mildly dissapointing, probally because of my poor social skills. that and last year half the people stayed at the hotel.

ill be in the area again this year, but I haven't decided if I'm gonna go yet.

in the event that you do go and i am free that weekend, maybe we can get a caravan from the IN/KY area?

Gonna have to make the trip out to MD for SS this year...that main stage is dank as hell real real nice lineup this year I dig it. Was gonna go down to Arkansas for Waka but one day at Starscape sounds even better.

Ticket confirmation email - check

Hotel booking confirmation email - check

Time machine - unchecked :(

We are heading down friday night and coming back sunday. As far as know atm we have 3 in my car, so there just might be :)

Duh! LOL. This will make 9 in a row for me!

I'm missing my little brother's HS graduation party on Sunday for it. Haha. I'd love to be there, but my parents know better than to expect so much as a phone call from me Starscape weekend. What can I say???...it's a family affair!

=D=D

My boss was saying it'd be nice if some people took vacation in the next few months to cut payroll hours.. hmm.. I suppose if I had someone to room with that I knew I could be nice and 'cut payroll hours' lulz..

I'm looking for a ride if anyone from Philly or the surrounding area is going, I'd love to go but have no ride :( Will help pay for gas etc... PM me if you want to help me out.

-dp

I am kind of interested in going. I live in town, so I should check it out.

Alright thanks for the advice, if anyone on BL wants to take me though I'd be more inclined to share a ride with someone from here.

-dp

Are you on any Philly boards or Buzzlife.com or NewRaveOrder.com? Wouldn't hurt to check there as well.