J Messinian on the mic
2001-06-09e-starscape-028m-jmessinian.jpg

DJ Storm
2001-06-09e-starscape-054m-storm.jpg

DJ Entity aka Lonnie Fisher
2001-06-09f-starscape-33m-lonnie.jpg

2001-06-09f-starscape-34m-sunrise-paint.jpg

2001-06-09f-starscape-36m-sunrise-beach.jpg

been there past few yrs.... pretty awesome... whippits in the parking lot. cops dont harrass. parking is a bitch if u get there late. don't wanna walk 2 miles to your car when u have sore feet from dancing for 5hrs. theres always a guy in a pickup givin rides for a few bucks... lifesaver.

Last year was raw

Pros:
Whipits 24/7 in the parking lot
Police were cool as hell (they even had glow sticks and shit on lol)
Waterfront made it nice to watch the sunrise with like 500 other people
Great vibe, made tons of new friends out of total strangers
Wide variety, something for everyone could be found here
Wild-ass party until morning
People will give you rides if you give them a few bucks

Cons:
Parking, you will walk miles to get in and miles to get out if you aren't there early
(last year I had to park down by the gas station/very end of the road)
Nowhere to buy more cigarettes :(
other than that, none!

holy cow! down by the gas station!!! i left way before sun up so... damn that was far.

Yeah if you get there sometime around 7pm, which is early, your gonna have a nice long walk to the party.

Aaaaah the walk of shame! lol

Yeah after dancing on E and Acid all night long, having to walk 2 miles while soaked in sweat and coming down off of all the drugs is not one of the most pleasant experiences. The drive home at 6 am was even worse, damn near died...women drivers, ugh!

the lineup isn't as good this year (Baby Anne), but I was probably one of the only people who thought the lineup last year was rawkin. Stanton Warriors will be tight to see.

yeah, I am probably going again.

How come it seens that you always have 'monsters of the jungle' at all your shows???? How come?

Monsters Of Jungle have only been at one other event. Fall Massive. Now of those DJ's some have been booked solo. Especially Dieselboy. I also see the repetition but luckily for me I like most of the guys on the MOJ roster. The whole MOJ crew has a strong bond with Steez Promo. if you want a more definitive answer you'll have to go straight to the horses mouth.

SS has a stable of "residents" ,if you will, that are there year in and year out. Namely, Scott Henry, Charles Feelgood, and Dieselboy.

I'm not sure if I'm going now :( Don't really have a way down there.