• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to deal with shakes and poor circulation (from meth)?

^ Like his tweaked out mind won't find sitting and breathing (most peoples idea of meditation) even more boring...

When I get twitched out from speed, I use a strong indica.. helps me a bit. Try it, if it works go for it.. if it doesn't stand on me for my poor recommendation.

If you don't like yoga, you can always try (sorry to sound hippyish) stretching and meditation. Controlling the way you breathe controls the way you think and feel (I've been doing martial arts the passed 5 or 6 years.. key ingredient to martial arts, in class or fighting, is breathing).

Indica? Not sure what that is, sorry. :(

I'm OK with Pilates, but does that do the same thing for your body or no? I at least feel like I'm burning so calories/building up some strength from that.

I do an hour of alternating 15 minutes of stretching with 15 minutes of strengthening exercises everyday but it doesn't usually help my breathing. :(

Meditation I cannot do, even not on tweak I can't sit still like for more than a minute.

Indica? Not sure what that is, sorry. :(

I'm OK with Pilates, but does that do the same thing for your body or no? I at least feel like I'm burning so calories/building up some strength from that.

I do an hour of alternating 15 minutes of stretching with 15 minutes of strengthening exercises everyday but it doesn't usually help my breathing. :(

Meditation I cannot do, even not on tweak I can't sit still like for more than a minute.

an Indica is the sedating couch-lock form of weed.

Although it may be a pain in the ass to do.. if you can just try to occasionally think about your breathing pattern (maybe you don't need to sit down or take a break) but simply think about it.. take a deep breath, always relaxes you a little bit. I don't know if it will help at all.. but I'm just trying to make suggestions.

Asprin helps when the blood becomes thick, but it isn't suitible for everyone.

Best thing is to go a bit slower on the meth, eat properly and light massage can help too.
Shakes are a nerve issue and can take time to go away, should prolly see a doctor about it; there may be some info specific to your needs that you need to know.

maybe some mild benzo or opioid to fight the shakes, but obviously this is not the best solution as you might get addicted to them also.

so the best answer is to stop taking meth or take a lower dose. that shit really does fuck your life up. peace out and take care

^ Like his tweaked out mind won't find sitting and breathing (most peoples idea of meditation) even more boring...

true dat!

last night i took a crumb of klonopin (only about .25-.4mg) so i can try to sleep without the thundering of my chronically tachycardic heartbeat echoing in my ears... i bet that'd help any shakes too, but it depends how benzos affect you... anything more than .5mg for me will blunt the effects of any stimulant, even at moderately high doses, so may or may not be worth it to ya.

dont do meth dipship. Pretty obvious

This doesn't serve any good purpose, he/she is asking a question, not asking if the almighty hunter1 approves of his/her meth use.

Phenethylamines break down faster in a low PH no? You could always eat some really acidic shit?

Weird question, but-- if you do a lot more of a cut substance than one that's cut less, will you feel more side affects/harm your body more because you're doing more of the drug, or not because it's cut with more shit? (sorry not sure how to phrase that clearly).

These side effects have really only gotten to the point of worrying me and being a problem in the past week... I've been doing a lot more meth than normal and wasn't sure if the shit was just cut way more than normal or my tolerance was just going up really quickly. I found out this morning my guy has been cutting his shit way more than normal and got into a fight with one of my friends over it last a few days ago... so I guess that's why I've been doing more. Does that explain why these symptoms are getting worse? I'm just confused because I wouldn't think that doing more of really cut meth would hurt your body more...

^ It's really dependent on what the adulturant is. The higher purity it is, the less chance of side-risk from an adulturant if it happens to be something that is harmful like nicotine or fiber glass... but the chance of overdose increases.

the tweaker by the moistboyz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER_6-Z8cH4k

Man I'm so cold - it's 98 degrees
Think I saw some human heads growin' on the trees
Get a pair of pliers - and pull out all my teeth
Never gonna need 'em if I'm never gonna eat
I'd really be excited if I thought that this would pass
Didn't have a wallet man I wouldn't have an ass
My girlfriend's on the floor - she's gurglin' from the mouth
That must be why I got these maggots crawlin' on the house

Not much of a sleeper
I am the tweaker