• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana ER Snorting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get how an ANTacid would help dissolve time release. Think you(pokergooch) messed up there.

So taking it with a shot of booze can up the BA by 50%? Nice. I assume you could let it sit in alcohol aswell to the same effect? Just lower your dose appropriately before mixing with booze and then shootem back together. Just seems like it would work better that way(to me).

i think opana sucks never worked for me not orally and not any way

Your tolerance must be out of this world. 5 mgs up the nose to someone inexperience with opiates will have them TRASHED. I was rather experienced when I tried 10 mgs up the nose. I threw up, and then was really high. One thing I hated about opana though. Is tolerance rises really fast to oxymorphone and since morphone is so potent then it takes months of opiates abstinence to get high on hydro or regular oxy.

Does opana reallly increase your tolerance that much that quickly? I was just switched from mscontin to opana 20mg ER its a pretty big pill so i dont wana really snort it unless theres a proven way to remove the Timerx thing or whatever. could i still rail the whole thing and feel something? knowing the BA orally is around 10% I would like some pain relief that its just not bringing.

You can't snort opana ER 20's without doing anything special. I snorted them a bunch of times without an issue, and have a friend who has been doing that for a long time, though maybe other people have more problems with doing this i don't know. Haven't really ready the megathread myself.
Also yeah it would increase tolerance very quickly because oxymorphone is stronger then heroin when snorted/shot in my opinion. If you are taking it orally then switch to an ROA with a drastically higher BA then yeah, your tolerance gonna be just as high as you are. ;)

If you have any more questions, post here in the Opana ER Megathread, no reason to post in a year old thread when we have a perfectly good megathread. :)

Thank you for linking me to the megathread. so it is safe to insufflate the binders and stuff?

It's just as safe as snorting any other pill as far as i know. I think the issue may have been having them gel up in your nose, but i have never had that happen to me and i have snorted these things a bunch of times. I think they will gel up when mixed with water though, so maybe they have a lower amount of the gelling agent than other pills that gel up? Not sure. Maybe i just always had a clear dry nose though, where as a moist stuffy nose would have ruined my day? Not entirely sure because i never used them on a regular basis - i usually had access to the pink instant release version which dissolved instantly in water and didn't have a gel agent.

Ill probably just end up taking them as directed and have fun with my roxys, safely of course.

Last edited:
Also the euphoric is mostly a body experience...unlike other drugs you can think clearer than ever while still rising to cloud 9

What you've said is true but only for a short while...I've been on Opana ER 30 mgs, 3x's/day for over 2 yrs and snorting it all - there is no more euphoria; that stopped a long time ago. It kills pain extremely well, allows for a clear mind, but my tolerance is up and its not as effective anymore. My doctor tried switching me to Dilaudid but that didn't even come close to killing pain or dealing with the severe withdrawal I had from the Opana...and I mean SEVERE! Opana works wonders but the dependance is fast and furious. I don't know if I'll ever be able to switch to anything because of the dependance and withdrawal.

Your tolerance must be out of this world. 5 mgs up the nose to someone inexperience with opiates will have them TRASHED. I was rather experienced when I tried 10 mgs up the nose. I threw up, and then was really high. One thing I hated about opana though. Is tolerance rises really fast to oxymorphone and since morphone is so potent then it takes months of opiates abstinence to get high on hydro or regular oxy.

sorry to bother you, but do u have any knowledge of opana er 30's

It's just as safe as snorting any other pill as far as i know. I think the issue may have been having them gel up in your nose, but i have never had that happen to me and i have snorted these things a bunch of times. I think they will gel up when mixed with water though, so maybe they have a lower amount of the gelling agent than other pills that gel up? Not sure. Maybe i just always had a clear dry nose though, where as a moist stuffy nose would have ruined my day? Not entirely sure because i never used them on a regular basis - i usually had access to the pink instant release version which dissolved instantly in water and didn't have a gel agent.

do u have any knowledge about opana er 39's.? 30's, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi trkdrvr,

If you want info on Opana ER try searching for it or check out the OD Directory in my signature. I'd suggest reading the Greenlighter Guide at the top of your screen if you are struggling as well.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Status
Not open for further replies.