Coachella 09!

ehh not THAT great
last year was definitely better!

sorry you're going to miss it though bro
maybe next year ;)

What is the common type of music there?

I see a few electronic groups :)

Is it like a hippie fest? :) I may come out

The Bug, Throbbing Gristle, Peanut Butter Wolf, Theivery Co, Mastodon, Henry Rollins, Calexico, Crystal Method, Public Enemy, The Cure...i dunno about the cost, but if it was here on the East Coast i would be sure to make it. If only for the pure diversity of it all :)

I live only 45 minutes from Coachella Fest but can't afford to take off of work this year, but I do know the hotels/motels jack up their prices. So if anyone needs a place to stay that weekend. You can email me at : [email protected]

<3

Will be there!!

The Orb, Crystal Method Live, Presets, McCartney.. should be a good weekend

There is only a small group of us but mebbe we should plan some sort of time to all meet up somewhere cool.

Taking time off work and going all 3 days!
Last year rocked! Hope this year is even cooler! Can't wait!!! =D

If anybody is still going sarturday i'd be fun to meet up? Pm if you do

i can imagine the line-up was even better some years, but this is pretty amazing for todays standards. very eclectic. first thing i noticed and most shockingly was Gengis Tron. are they actually kind of popular now? they're not very good really, kind of amateur, funny they're playing with leonard cohen and such. that is a really really diverse line-up . too bad its west coast (and involves spending lots of money and possibly watching fat naked men tastered ;))