• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chew Tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always chew my ER trams into bits - not into powder, but into smaller segments, maybe 10-15 per pill - that way, they are slowly introduced into the system, increasing the bioavailability constantly, and that way it doesn't hit you instantly and make you vomit.

Tastes like ass, but it slightly speeds up the ER (which would otherwise take hours, and tramadol already works for 8+ hours), but not so much that it is all simultaneously released.

I love tramadol and have been addicted to it for years now. its easy to get a script if you know what your doing. And its pretty ease to learn how to do if your motivated. Don't let anyone tell you they aren't addictive cus they definitely are, i think they take longer to get get addicted to than most drugs.

it may not be as euphoric as stronger opiates, but it definitely enhances pot and puts me in a pleasant daze for like 8 hours or longer if i take it and fall asleep within 4 or 5 hours. then ill sleep for like 10-12 hours and wake up feeling good as shit in a haze for a couple hours.

I really wouldn't recommend taking more than 400mg in any 24hr period. you will have a seizure if you mess around with high doses of tramadol. and the seizures get more intense the more you have. I don't have any lasting damage that i know of, but i have had my fair share of seizures. at least 20+. I usually take about 600mg, and was taking 700mg about every 24hours, usually in a single dose. I had a few seizures the first few months after discovering tram when i double dosed about 16 hours or so after my initial dose. i was only averaging about 400mg per dose when i first started taking tramadol.

I've never chewed them because i heard they taste awful, but i'm a little surprised that stopped me since i've tried snorting them and even went as far as loading up a syring and having it in my arm, but as i am a novice with a needle I was unable to find a vain, but I do know enough not toinject if you cant draw blood back into the needle. I think the only thing that has really stopped me from trying to chew them is that they take so long to kick in anyways(an hour usually for me) that I dont see a point in knocking 10 or 20 minutes off that, especially because tramadol does lack that intense euphoria and is definitely more of a pleasent mellow yet energetic haze for me. I'm definitely happier when im on tramadol.

That may be a problem in itself though. part of the reason why tramadol takes so long to trap you in addiction is that it is an SNRI, so it has antidepresant properties as well as acting on the mu opiod receptors. I'm not 100%acurate on all my info so double check any info that's of serious importants. ha i cant even spell corectly so take any advise acordingly.

but what i lack in book smarts i make up for in general reclessness and disregard for safety. My only real fear of death is that i really don't know what happens when you die, but thats a completely different story. for a different thread. And because of that diregard for my own safety, not a want to die, but an indifference toward death and a cumpulsion to consume psycoactive substances pretty much constantly. As a result i've learned my general limits at least in terms of tramadol dosage. I'm white male 23 170lbs 5'10, just so you know the mg/kg if you want to take the time to do the equations if you really care that much about the dosages i list.

I think my safe zone is 12, 50mg pills, (600mg)dosing no sooner than once every 24 hours. I'm not sure if im going to have a seizer or not if i take 13 (650mg)or more and im pretty positive i'll have a seizure when i get around 16(800mg). i've never played around with anything over 20(1g), 50mg pills in a 24 hour period, and never more than 16 (800mg)pills in a single dose.

id say im pretty knowledgeable on anything tramadol. Although i've never tried chewing them I have tried snorting them and can confirm that they taste bad. PM me if you have any questions. I'm also a veterain astronaut not quite yet retired, but i think i'm on my last few missions to the dextroverse.

I've never tried plugging them because i didn't think that would work since tramadol is a prodrug. I guess ive never heard that prodrugs cant be plugged, but i just never had an interest to go this route. Does anyone know if pluging tramadol works from experience. I've got a lot so i guess i'll give it a go and report back. i'm also curious about pluging DXM. Ive never plugged anything, but saw on "1000 ways to die" that some guy plugged a bottle of wine and died from to high of a BAC since I think you bypass your liver and get the drug virtually unfiltered, but I haven't done much research on this method.

I might be completely wrong on this, like i said i've never been interested in researching this until now. I've gotten an ulcer or something I think from all the shit in robotussin. I've been on a bit of a recless binge lately that had a few 4th plateau trips and a couple visits to sigma in the past week alone. anyways, i get what feels like heartburn whenever i eat or smoke cigs or take pills. Tramadol, robotussin or anything. It has only happened a few times and im hoping this goes away soon.

I'm gunna tred slowly with my dosage levels since ive heard pluging hits harder than most routes of administration. Who knows plugging could be my new favorite way of consumption, although i dont think it will just because of what it is. I think id b much more likely to get caught up in needles and the fact that I'm not is a miracle in itself. oh well, worst case its just another skelaton in my closet, or colon cancer, but whose counting. not like i got medical insurance to get a proctal exam anyways and at the rate i'm going im probably going to OD before i die of any cancer.

If i thought it were worth the time id parachute them, but as they dont have much of a rush factor i dont see the point.

Sorry for writing this book of a post i just spend a lot of time doing tram and dxm for that matter, usually i dont dose at the same time, but i often take them within 2 hours of each other. Don't know how i havent gotten seratonin syndrome yet, but i probably will in the future, probably where these plugging experaments will end up. anyways i've said enough for now. I'm not going to reread this right now so forgive any edits that need to be made. over and out.

when you live with parents who like to go through your shit to you lock your room, yeah its pretty much something I can't explain, other than drug paraphernalia.

Ha yall are funny. And yea ive been there with the whole parents thing and the lazy thing, not using a pill crusher, but going out to get one. Yeah i'm that lazy. And while i dont think its nearly as bad as a crack pipe it is definitly much worse than a bowl or bong. I'm going to have to get one now that i'm thinking about it although i dont really need anything that makes crushing pills easier. ill think about it. i need a new bowl as well and am short on spending money at the moment. ha i got black out drunk and hid my glass space man last night. So if i find it before i spend the money on a new one i guess that means that god wants me to spend that money on a pill crusher, but i think i am god at some points so whose to say? And i wasn't trying to be sacreligious although i am against organized religion in general but im spiritual, and dont care what anyone else believes. just dont try and make me believe it and we will be alright. I'm rambling. over and out.

P.s. my AIM name back in high school was GODiam247 just fyi not trying to piss anyone off.

MyWayIsTheHighWay, this thread is two years old, some of the people posting in it aren't even on BL anymore.

Your post is the sort of thing that's better suited for your blog. :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.