• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chew Tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, or I'm too lazy. Also, less shit to try to explain if I got caught. Mirror, dollar and spoon, umm I could carry that around or even leave some of it out, cleaned up a bit...no issues.

Yeah, I'm always carrying a razor knife because of work, so no worries there. Cigarette lighter + card + razor + some random piece of paper and I'm good to go.

Yeah, or I'm too lazy. Also, less shit to try to explain if I got caught. Mirror, dollar and spoon, umm I could carry that around or even leave some of it out, cleaned up a bit...no issues.

To lazy to use a pill crusher? Your kidding, right.
What could be easier than a dam pill crusher.. LOL
HAHA Carrying all that shit around is a pain in the ass LOL
And what kind of issues would you get with a crusher.. It cracks me up people afraid to use a crusher..Dam its not like carrying around a crack pipe LOL

Had to look up parachute to see what the hell you were all talking about. Guess I'm not that up on my drug terminology!

Don't think I would need to parachute it because for me it didn't taste all that bad, and as far as I can tell, parachuting is just to mask the taste? Real problem is, I just didn't get much impact from chewing it, period.

As for crushing, I actually have a little mortar and pestle that works nicely ...

Ques: Does parachuting make a drug work more efficient because it's already crushed and your body can start absorbing it on contact instead of having to break it down?

And yeah, crill pusher ftw.

Parachuting makes drugs absorb faster because your guts have to do less work. It makes it kick in sooner, but doesn't necessarily make it stronger. It's the same as chewing and swallowing, but serves to mask the taste of things like Xanax, Tramadol, or 4-HO-DIPT.

To lazy to use a pill crusher? Your kidding, right.
What could be easier than a dam pill crusher.. LOL
HAHA Carrying all that shit around is a pain in the ass LOL
And what kind of issues would you get with a crusher.. It cracks me up people afraid to use a crusher..Dam its not like carrying around a crack pipe LOL

when you live with parents who like to go through your shit to you lock your room, yeah its pretty much something I can't explain, other than drug paraphernalia.

I was stupid enough to snort it once. which FYI is WORTHLESS. You gotta learn... anyway the drip alone made me want to throw up so bad that I had to drink water the whole time to clear it. Plus it burned kinda to, made my throat raw. DO NOT CHEW THEM.

Parachuting makes drugs absorb faster because your guts have to do less work. It makes it kick in sooner, but doesn't necessarily make it stronger. It's the same as chewing and swallowing, but serves to mask the taste of things like Xanax, Tramadol, or 4-HO-DIPT.

thanks.

I was stupid enough to snort it once. which FYI is WORTHLESS. You gotta learn... anyway the drip alone made me want to throw up so bad that I had to drink water the whole time to clear it. Plus it burned kinda to, made my throat raw. DO NOT CHEW THEM.

eh.. yes and no. My doggie had to get tramadol (they were like 20mg, but the pills were tiny! like a bb) and he didn't need them anymore and 1) my back was killing 2) i wanted to get high.. so I crushed and snorted them.. burned but very nice buzz.

^ anyone know the bioavailability increases with repeated dosing? I just read that.. cool shit.

It would still work snorted because it still goes into the blood stream, from which all roads lead to your liver.

Yeah but the amount a person like me would be massive and there are just better ways. I'd rather snort something with APAP in it. Thats how bad it was. Although being stupid enough to snort Wellbutrin was the worse than APAP. Hard call. I guess I have my share of stupid moments.

I had to eat at least ten of then to get a real good high going but it can't be good for you

Yeah, you obviously don't want to be snorting like 6 pills' worth of powder. ;)

lol no over like 2 pills I say forget that. yuck at the idea though, yuck yuck

You can get tramadol without anything else in it.. that's what I had :-D Snorting those is fine.. it woulda taken like 20 to equal the size of an ibuprofen. lol. (not quite literally).

how much do you take to feel any affects? ive tried tramadol and chewed up 2 and swallowed another 2 whole all at the same time, so injested 140mg total and never felt anything?

Some people do not have the enzymes in their body to get high off Tramadol, you might be one of them. Period.

as others have said since the pill tastes vile you're better off crushing and parachuting it to defeat the ER...

Tramadol takes time for its effects to be felt so chewing would be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.