• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wild Dagga/Leonurine anticholinergic? Eerie hallucinations...

Smoking equal parts klip dagga with marijuana via gravity bong makes a very hallucinogenic experience. Zooming in on objects, audio distortions (music seemingly playing backwards at times) losing track of time, extreme out of body feeling, complete numbing. Only downfall is the harsh paranoia and panic I had, blurred vision and times where I felt like I was losing consciousness and entering a dream state. Definitely profound.

Smoking equal parts klip dagga with marijuana via gravity bong makes a very hallucinogenic experience. Zooming in on objects, audio distortions (music seemingly playing backwards at times) losing track of time, extreme out of body feeling, complete numbing. Only downfall is the harsh paranoia and panic I had, blurred vision and times where I felt like I was losing consciousness and entering a dream state. Definitely profound.
yeah, that's it exactly what happent to me yesterday..
I refloat this thread because I would like to know it my experience yesterday with klip dagga + Calea + HHC was more because of a HHC overdose or maybe I can blame it on the mixture and/or some of their components, surely the mixture is unexpectedly strong, it was really crazy.
Reading this comment it comes to my mind the idea of Klip Dagga being stronger than it apparently is.... specially as an admixture.