• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^This picture is dedicated to sherlocke holmes, I mean Portillo...No I see what you were saying. If I'm not flexing, I look like a completely different person. I was always a very thin kid, and struggled to gain mass until my early 20s, so when I'm standing relaxed, my long arms look completely different than when flexed...what can you do?

I just felt that these 2 pics were completely different ppl. Wheres the hairy chest!

cleanblur.jpg

335lb deadlift

dlblur.jpg

It was sunny and warm outside, so I decided to take the clean and jerk workout outside. It felt great!

Mr. P I'm stealing your idea :)

Eggplant just starting to show:
vegetable3-eggplant-large.jpg

Strawberries!
vegetable3-strawberries-large.jpg

Tomatoes:
vegetable3-tomatoes-large.jpg

I'll try to take one soon of my "healthy" baby belly :)

And Mehm I definately recommend surfing! Its done my boyfriend's body good, really good!!!

I just felt that these 2 pics were completely different ppl. Wheres the hairy chest!

Ok OK I didn't want to straight up admit it, but I shaved it. Notice the ingrown hairs that turned into zits? Haha I had a shitload of ingrown hairs from never shaving before. To all the women reading, how do you avoid ingrown body hairs?:!

A particular lady friend of mine asked me to "trim up" the hair, so I said fuck it, and brought out the razor. Look at the shit in the background and you'll notice it's the same room Portillo. Also, like I stated before, I look a lot different flexing compared to relaxed

And Mehm I definately recommend surfing! Its done my boyfriend's body good, really good!!!

Hell yah. I would have never thought surfing would be an effective workout until you see how shredded everyone is who does it. Talk about a fun workout as well. Fuckin Gulf of Mexico/Galveston sucks ass.

cleanblur.jpg

335lb deadlift

dlblur.jpg

It was sunny and warm outside, so I decided to take the clean and jerk workout outside. It felt great!

Two kickass lifts Rabbi that are essential. How many times per week do you do deads and cleans?

Hey KStoner...next time, I recommend you wax that chest instead of shaving it. It may hurt like a mofo at first, but you will have a very smooth, hair free chest with no ingrown hairs for weeks. :)

I tried to get people to post photos in the work-out thread to no avail.
Being the photo whore I am, I LOVE THIS THREAD IDEA.
I did my regular Saturday morning at the gym.
Jan2009028.jpg

Jan2009029.jpg

I was wearing a top ;)

PI your shoulders are TIGHT

great work gal :)

ps leg shot now!!!!!! :D

Two kickass lifts Rabbi that are essential. How many times per week do you do deads and cleans?

It depends. I don't work out on a schedule, so every week is different. Dead, squat, clean and snatch are in heavy rotation though.

I've lost like 35 pounds and am all kinds of proud of myself. And I can't work out due to chronic pain issues and a failed spinal fusion and all kinds of other fun stuff. So why not show off?? Amirittte?
0106091031a.jpg

I'm a fan of myself at the moment. If anyone can think of exercises that work your mid section w/out using your spine or putting pressure on your spine let me know!!!

Ok OK I didn't want to straight up admit it, but I shaved it. Notice the ingrown hairs that turned into zits? Haha I had a shitload of ingrown hairs from never shaving before. To all the women reading, how do you avoid ingrown body hairs?:!

A particular lady friend of mine asked me to "trim up" the hair, so I said fuck it, and brought out the razor. Look at the shit in the background and you'll notice it's the same room Portillo. Also, like I stated before, I look a lot different flexing compared to relaxed

Perhaps nature was telling you something. Maybe men just ought not shave their chest hair, period ;)

Either way, holy crap, you're so fucking hot :D.

I've lost like 35 pounds and am all kinds of proud of myself. And I can't work out due to chronic pain issues and a failed spinal fusion and all kinds of other fun stuff. So why not show off?? Amirittte?

I'm a fan of myself at the moment. If anyone can think of exercises that work your mid section w/out using your spine or putting pressure on your spine let me know!!!

You're right. What exercies are you able to perform for your midsection at the moment? You have a very flat, defined stomach to be limited in your movements, so props on not getting discouraged and finding a way :)

Hey KStoner...next time, I recommend you wax that chest instead of shaving it. It may hurt like a mofo at first, but you will have a very smooth, hair free chest with no ingrown hairs for weeks. :)

Hahaha I thought about that, but figured I'd screw it up somehow and didn't want to go a salon type deal to get it done=D.

Perhaps nature was telling you something. Maybe men just ought not shave their chest hair, period ;)

Either way, holy crap, you're so fucking hot :D.

I usually don't shave it, but this girl's cool as hell, so I kind of turned into a yes-man on the matter, ahah. Appreciate the comment%)

0106091031a.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss. Tight stomach!

oh my god paingasm how the fuck did you know to show off that little spot right above your thigh and below your stomach near your hip bone...wooooooo that spot just gets me every time on a beautiful woman...sooooooooo sexy

I really just want to take a bite :D

more pictures PLEASE!!! :D

You're right. What exercies are you able to perform for your midsection at the moment? You have a very flat, defined stomach to be limited in your movements, so props on not getting discouraged and finding a way

None. All I can do at the moment is some physical therapy stuff and none around my midsection. I think any muscle that is there is what is left from before my spine started f*ing up. I've always had a flat stomach for the most part tho... The weight was mostly in my hips and thighs.

Thanks for the comments :) Most of my other pics are head shots or I'm loaded in them. Let me see what I can find.

1ass.jpg

Probably the only picture I have that I'm not in a hoodie. Kinda hard to see anything except the fact that I'm not fat anymore! hahaha :)

^^Goes to show just how important/beneficial a good diet is. I still believe it's 85% diet, and 15% working out for burning fat. You mind posting what you did diet-wise to lose the weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.