Status
Not open for further replies.
3237082971_5cfc8f86d1.jpg

3237082969_b49ded5492.jpg

3237082959_e618b5e662_o.jpg

mmmmm, healthy living =D

my goal is to get my cycling muscles back in action by MAY 6TH

to achieve this goal I will have to ride atleast 100km per week

Yum! I want to eat those Mr P ;) Dtergent....I know you have looooots of pics, of plants and otherwise!
Anyway I guess I'll be the first female to post on here...just me after work a few weeks ago. (yes, my eyes are naturally very black)

ahohtg.jpg

^ Wow, if only i knew who you were mariacallas, but im kinda new to healthy living forum.

Yum! I want to eat those Mr P ;) Dtergent....I know you have looooots of pics, of plants and otherwise!
Anyway I guess I'll be the first female to post on here...just me after work a few weeks ago. (yes, my eyes are naturally very black)

ahohtg.jpg

Aw man, you cropped/took the picture a little too high. Hahaha did you do the open button-down on purpose?=D I need to stop drinkin all the folgers in the morning;)

^hehe I was just feeling extremely hot after work and unbuttoned my shirt, but there is a camisole under that, just can't see it ;)

^^This picture is dedicated to sherlocke holmes, I mean Portillo...No I see what you were saying. If I'm not flexing, I look like a completely different person. I was always a very thin kid, and struggled to gain mass until my early 20s, so when I'm standing relaxed, my long arms look completely different than when flexed...what can you do?

Last edited:
I tried to get people to post photos in the work-out thread to no avail.
Being the photo whore I am, I LOVE THIS THREAD IDEA.
I did my regular Saturday morning at the gym.
Jan2009028.jpg

Jan2009029.jpg

I was wearing a top ;)

You've got some broadass shoulders rooolller, how much did you weigh in the that pic? Perpetual, what's your workout schedule look like? Lookin good :)

You've got some broadass shoulders rooolller, how much did you weigh in the that pic? Perpetual, what's your workout schedule look like? Lookin good :)

I've been naturally blessed with broad shoulders and my delts, traps, respond extremely well to shoulder exercises....I was about 182 in that pic...I'm heavier and a lot stronger now...I'll eventually upload a new pic

Thanks. I am in the best shape of my life at 36. It can only get better :)

My inner/outer thighs and midsection don't quite match the rest of me. However, I am not interested in cutting calories. I understand the work that goes into the bodies I see in magazines like Shape and Self. I work-out routinely and eat well daily. I appreciate the changes I have made rather than setting body/weight goals. IME, it sets me up for disappointment and self depreciation.

I spin 4-5 days a week. Yoga 1-2 times a week. Pilates once a week. Weight training twice a week. I lift heavy with my husband once a week. I rest 1-2 days a week depending on what is on my social calendar.

It took 12 months doing upper body training 4-5 days a week to look this way. Now I maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.