• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

The highest ive ever been would probably be from shooting a bundle of heroin in one shot. The rush hit me so hard I fell forward onto the floor and woke up 10 or so hours later alone in some random crackhouse. For those 10 or seconds before I passed out though I was SUPER high my whole body flooded with the most warm blissful euphoria i've ever felt , but it was so stupid . Im lucky I didn't kill myself back in those days :|

LMAO How did you even get that shit to all dissolve in the water? =D

The highest i've been, opiatewise, was when I started doing morphine when I was just a young lad. I had a 1500mg + habit ,IR. There were times when I would wake up gasping for air in my bed.

As for psychedelics... I dont know even where to start. One of the strangest experiences was watching bats and gargoyles fly around my rooms for hours on E... and then being able to see in pitch dark for a good 5 seconds.

I've had a couple times where I'll fix up a new shot of dope, stick it in my arm, register, push in, then the next thing I know I wake up on the floor and I've lost a few hours... like six. Thats pretty high.

One night last year during a hefty MDMA and coke binge, at some point a huge line was created with a whole pill and a silly amount of coke. Snorted the lot and once that kicked in I was so high I couldn't even speak. Just staring into space, wired as fuck, waves of pleasure running through my whole body. Mad stuff, never been that high in my life.

The OP's one sounds fucking amazing though.

The highest ive ever been would probably be from shooting a bundle of heroin in one shot. The rush hit me so hard I fell forward onto the floor and woke up 10 or so hours later alone in some random crackhouse. For those 10 or seconds before I passed out though I was SUPER high my whole body flooded with the most warm blissful euphoria i've ever felt , but it was so stupid . Im lucky I didn't kill myself back in those days :|

Reminds me of trainspotting, where he is just standing there with his ciggarette, and just falls straight backward into his nod.

It was pretty crazy , Ive had that happen to me a few times being impatient and not testing out a batch for its purity before shooting large shots. We get very clean powder heroin on the east coast and its actually pretty easy prepping big shots like that. I would just use the bottom of a soda can and fill a whole syringe with water , spray it in the can , dump my dope , filter and blast off. Ive had to quit using heroin though for the time being because I can never keep it under control. Oh well , There's plenty of other things for me to have fun with =D

Ridiculous amount of psilocybe subaeruginosa, like over 30 and alot were fucking big. Not much can match that intensity I tell ya.
Been pretty fuckered off speed and E's before, alcohol and benzos have led to some interestingly trashed times I don't really remember lol. Depends what you qualify as 'high' I suppose.

Haha, Awesome, I ate 30 plus subs a few years ago. I forgot how too talk and was a drooling spineless mess on the rug.

It was funny I went to the dairy too get some mixed lollies and came back with more than 100 subs i found next to the dairy entrance. My mates couldn't believe it!

250+ mg in one shot (up the nose)of ketamine HCL
NO TOLERANCE

did it felt great then I started to get the nitrous "wah wah's" then I remember getting carried in side. I remember seeing things and knowing what they were but not at the same time. aparently my friends were taking pictures and I posed and made funny faces on cue but could not tell where the camera was. 3+ hours later I was perfectly fine and I dance the rest of the morning away to some dirty funky house.

MDMA- Rolled so hard that i couldnt talk, move, or even think properly!
Marijuana- My first skillet rip of earwax hash. Oh the memories. Its like being high again for the first time.
Methamphetamine- Tweaked so hard i started having hallucinations of HHC music for every beating sound
Ketamine- IMing Ketamine is radical

Ive had a few near death experiences with coke and heroin, and have felt like I was dying on 50mg 2C-E

DMT is also pretty intensely insane, but I mean its like that every time I blast off, I dont know how to distinguish the strongest experience. Theyre all just one amazing mindbending experience continued through my conscious at seperate intervals in time.

*updated 2012

Last edited:
The most 'far out' Ive experienced is without a doubt the first time I brokethrough on smoked DMT, that shit was un-fucking-believable.

But the best overall extended high ive had would definitely be my experience with MDMA + Meth + Mushrooms + Weed, that shit was incredible.

Ketamine and speed was also pretty cool... theres lots really haha

The most 'far out' Ive experienced is without a doubt the first time I brokethrough on smoked DMT, that shit was un-fucking-believable.

But the best overall extended high ive had would definitely be my experience with MDMA + Meth + Mushrooms + Weed, that shit was incredible.

Ketamine and speed was also pretty cool... theres lots really haha

How does meth mix with shrooms?

I would think u would get mad paranoid.

For me, the highest experience is Adrenochrome (150mg).

It was hard for my little body !

for me, prolly first time LSD trip and first time injected diacetylmorphine rank at the top, oh and a few MDMA highs have been very strong.

For me, the highest experience is Adrenochrome (150mg).

It was hard for my little body !

are you serious?

@topic:
idk ... but methamphetamine+heroin in one rig IV was really euphoric.
also all the trips with lsd, dob + ketamine, mushrooms + mdma were
very intense.
and this one time when i huffed some ether. 8o

are you serious?

I'm serious, that was trash, very violent but so wonderful.
Like a hight dose of pure mescaline mix with a fix of crystalMeth.

my head explosed :D

edit : In France, you can find Adrenochrome easely

18 or 19 years old in the college dorms

11 Green Dolphins---MDMA + MDA + Meth
6 Hitchhikers---MDMA + MDA
4 10mg Zolpidem (Ambien)
2 mgs Xanax
Countless nitrous balloons
Lots of alcohol
Marijuana
Was also taking 20mgs Lexapro

--Hallucinated vividly for a week straight...no lie...talk about the term "rolling"--whenever I stared at something I could control what color it would turn, how fast the object would "roll" or spin, and the auditory hallucinations were absolutely out of this atmosphere...

I saw minature black people playing the drums in my blinds, army men climbing up my walls shooting each other, and my lamp morphed into people missing or currently in my life...Not to mention that everything made appropriate noises...I also heard electronic music beats in my head for days.....took me a year to recover.

Salvia Divinorum 5x extract - I loaded an entire bowl with what must have been more than half a gram at least, I remember taking 3 huge rips from the bong with the lighter on the Salvia all the time, now this is where the fun starts... I look up and see that my walls are covered in diamond- and triangle-shaped objects which were changing colour and were literally rotating in one direction. Then I began seeing those same objects flying throughout my room and felt like I was floating out of my body towards the ceiling. The whole trip only lasted for about 5 minutes but it was way more intense than any trip I have ever had, and I had already experienced Mescaline and LSA so I was not a tripping 'newbie'. :)

That was my craziest experience ever when under the influence of drugs, though all drugs I took have their own personal highlights so to speak. :)

Peace o/

I have a couple:

a few special times in the hospital with a morphine pump. All I could do was lie there while I felt like I was discovering myself, and wait the eight minutes for another dose=D

When I had a low tolerence to bud I could trip off suprisingly small amounts of Sour Diesel. It was actually extremely epic, we saw indiana jones and all I remember is snippets in between laughing at everything and anything.

also about 85mg of zopidem and a sip of beer had me utterly disassociated and blasted. I couldn't walk the ten feet from my chair to my bed without veering off and crashing into my bookshelf. It was awesome I just sat at my desk crushin lines an chillin.

First time i ever did truffles I was indescribabley wasted, an absolute awakening of the power of psyches. One time i got a bit of amazing skag snorted a big line and dumped a pile into my bulb and smoked that shit, i filled the bulb completely solid with smoke 3 times in quick succesion and got absolutley smashed. I just had to sit back on my sofa and soak it up. Good thing i was alone in the house or it would have been impossible to hide i was completely gubbed.

one night we ate a Shiva double-drop acid hit, 0.3 gr of molly, some european speed, smoked some opium and a couple of lines of ketamine.
the last thing i remember my friend we walking into the sunset.

100mg ketamine IV- Instant black out with white out vision overwhelming feeling.

Smoked 5MEO-DMT, and taking a nitrous hit- Indescribable trip, with overwhelming feeling.

Smoked Crack- Intense orgasm like feeling like never before.

-PLUR