• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

Until I discovered LSD, my strongest high was when I did MDMA and ketamine together.

maybe shrooming it up

or one of the first times I smoked good weed (water filtered)

probably actually weed (one hit one bowl out of the bong), poppy tea (first wash), and coffee (black)

and then I went to work

1000 liberty caps - accidental...had a brew of 250 and then ate the rest without even realising....don't try this at home kids

dmt+LSD+nitrous for intense hallucinogen experience. other wise definitely heroin, fentanyl, clonazepam, weed, and DOx. liquor, beer, cocaine, oxycodone, xanax, kpin, weed, LSD, salvia 100x extract, mdma, dxm, adderall and meth made for a helluva night too. was younger dumber and more reckless then.

liquor, beer, cocaine, oxycodone, xanax, kpin, weed, LSD, salvia 100x extract, mdma, dxm, adderall and meth made for a helluva night too. was younger dumber and more reckless then.

Wow, surprised you survived through that one...lots of poor mixes there. Where the hell even were you that all of that was available?

The highest I've ever been was probably 40mg MXE + 1.75g mushrooms + ~1g cannabis then 15mg 3-MeO-PCP + 1.25g mushrooms three hours later. At first, I was in a state where time froze and everything I'd done in my life had led up to that moment. I thought I had "figured it out" as it were, that everything was perfect the way it was and there was nothing else left to do. I thought I had telepathic/psychic powers and was generating these thoughts and feelings to my friends who were in the room without speaking. A moment later, this changed to feeling like I was dead and in purgatory, waiting to "cross over", unable to logically process any of the thoughts that were going through my head. I had the memory of a goldfish and kept forgetting what anything or "I" was. I was essentially confined to my bed for a few hours, thinking I was dead and not where I was (in my bedroom), waiting to be resuscitated. At the same time, I felt like I was everything and knew in the back of my mind that it was all going to be fine.

It was a poor idea to redose or take more drugs after the initial dose but I felt so good that my judgement was impaired, basically a "more drugs = better time" rationale. It was good that I was in a safe environment or things might have went much worse than they did. It took me quite a while to process what I had experienced. This synopsis doesn't even do it justice, very ineffable experience.

^ you talking about the memory issue and being in purgatory describes how I felt on that intense combo of mine you quoted. I did that over a winter break where I stocked up for a couple months on things I wanted. it was the last day and I had a bunch of shit left over so I mixed it all together.

never had any rc's nor have I've done DMT, I have done 5-MeO-DMT, but felt it was more auditory for some reason. My 3rd plateau trip was intense when I was young.
Salvia and DXM was a crazy experience for me too.
LSD and Nitrous has to be the most memorable experience for me. It was one of those "one with life and the universe" feelings
Ecstasy, nitrous, and mushrooms was also very fun, but I was stuck in a thoughtloop once the nitrous wore off. The same thought lasted for about an hour and a half... Atleast what I perceived

Ssnorted four bags of strong heroin.... Im pissed tho dropped a bag behind my floors heater. Think its a gonner. I tried finding it no luck, ughhhh. But just finished a cigarette while look at tge beautiful night sky and nodded out for a bit as well.

Edit: whoops this isn't the how high thread.
Wow

Ssnorted four bags of strong heroin.... Im pissed tho dropped a bag behind my floors heater. Think its a gonner. I tried finding it no luck, ughhhh. But just finished a cigarette while look at tge beautiful night sky and nodded out for a bit as well.

Edit: whoops this isn't the how high thread.
Wow

LOL must be the right thread if your that high...now the feeling tho :D

For me it was either when I first did a bit too much heroiin or that night when I did MDMA and LSD together at a concert. MDA, cociane, and MXE all in the span of one night was up there too. Of course, my first time doing Ketamine (and k-holing) was pretty fucking great too.

Probably the time I took too much MDMA + ??, apparently I was rolling on the floor foaming out of my mouth. :|
Or my first K-hole.

Easily the first time i tried DXM (800mg)

Lol that was stupid it fucked me up for a week easily and even longer otherwise (up there)
hahahahahahaha

I would have to say that the highest I've ever been was when I shot a speedball of what I swear was both the best dope and the best coke I've ever come across.. The coke was so strong that I actually started to lose my vision, and once that rush wore off, the dope was so strong that I continued to nod out for the next 12 hours, regardless of the fact that I continued to slam cocaine for three hours.

Either a trip on almost 100 mg 2ce - the hallucinations were so energetic and powerful, every object i could see was bouncing around and warping around itself. It felt like uppers downers and psychedelics. - or almost 5 grams of dried mushrooms - I hardly remember

I was on about a 5 day meth binge, no food no sleep, and I was hittin the pipe whenI tweaked so bad I saw people crawling on my floors and shit, and little people walking under my doors.
Or one time on pot I smoked so much I forgot how to comprehend English, like the language. That was fucked up lol

DMT ....it took me to a another fucking dimension...I don't wanna go on a la Terence McKenna but it was unreal. Reality tore...like it came apart like wet paper and there was a 'presence' communicating with me(well my subconscious or a construct of it)...or some kind of representation of my ego/super ego/id...i dunno...it was absolutely incredible but I was VERY glad it lasted a few minutes. Though it could have been years.
There have been plenty of sky high nights on crack and shot up speedballs. Like staying up 2-3 days boozing and doing tons of coke was something i used to do quite alot, but nothing came close to the DMT. Which I injected intravenously by the way.

The most horribly fucked was probably when I saw Eagles of Death Metal live and I had such a bad whitey from all these ridiculously-sized joints my mates kept on passing me, that I went blind for about 5 minutes. Then I spent the rest of the night holding onto some table in the back of the venue, getting ready to head back to the toilet and spew. The blindness was terrifying.

Most high I've been on weed would be brownies. Probably ate a Q's worth of bud. We had to turn off Zulu (Zulu?!) because it was too intense.

There's been countless K-holes that have been ridiculous. Half a gram of MD too was ridiculous. But I think what stands out for me the most is when I had 40mg of 2cb (first time), 200mg of DMT, a gram of Ket and half a gram of M1. Gloriously fucked. Everything became alive. So many figures showing up in my room. It was very crazy.

^sorry to get off topic here but I saw Eagles of Death Metal twice in Dublin and twice they were AMAZING...what a perofrmer and what a good show they put on. Besides it being awesome that they had fake handlebar moustaches on sale, Jessie put on one hellava show...definately some of the best gigs I've been to.

.5g of coke before taking blank pills which were sold to me as "Beige Amsterdams" on NYE 2005... Took one, waited an hour, thought it was bunk and dropped another... them the first one hit me... I couldn't even hold up my own head... and the second one hadn't even come on yet! All I remember was telling a friend to keep an eye on me cos I thought I was gonna be in trouble... Danced like a maniac once the second one came on... Then more lines of coke in a club off a silver tray that came from fuck knows where...Numb face. Could barely see. Everything was hazy/blurry and seemed greywashed. Ended up biting through my own lip I was so high... Either the worst or best night ever...

I miss "GOOD" pills! So much shit getting around these days.

Last edited: