• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash; Which is Better: 'sticky', 'dry', 'hard', 'soft', 'solid', 'crumbly'?

there is also domestic afghani style hash produced in Canada,
yes but is this not like a landrace afghani strain taken to canada & grown indoors & then made into hashish? The main import era ended long ago but theirs BLers on here who can explain much better then me. The best quality hasish, Milk of mazar(mazar-I-shariff) is said to not make it outside the boarders.

Last edited:
I can get the import stuff but I'd rather try this other stuff first.

Those 4 types of hash I mentioned are all made in Canada.

Quote:
und $20-$25g for top grade Afghani hash
Im not convinced this is true afghani import since that is pretty much done. Maybe an plant named afhani made into hash which will be bomb as well but the true afghani is something special IMO & hardly ever makes it out of the country since its among the finest of the finest head stash known to man.

Canada has alot of afghani hash going around, from Afghanistan
hash2.jpg

hash5.jpg

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/real-afghani-hashish

Often it's the military guys (war in afghanistan)
that bring back loads of it, they don't get check
(I know because that's where mine came from, the guy brought back 2 X 1 K)

I can confirm this because I have bought some
1-15 2-25 (Good prices)
Ozes my friend often let it go for 300-400

and also, the afghans are turning back more and more to the weed
so yeah !

it's real deal, spicy, when you open it there is a more golden color inside

smells like heaven

just wanted to let you know, it is around

Last edited:
Wow thats a lot of hash. Kind of a strange coloring though. Very grey. Almost looks like a slab of concrete.

Good history on the canadian trafic there.
Delta that's some great sh*t man tomorrow im off to get some hash just like that :)
It's too bad that here in PT you can't get good weed im tired of hash
thinking about tryng some lsd this summer.

if you can get all sorts of hash then get high quality bubble, if you cant get bubble then i'd go with some oil/budder (i have heard oil in cannabis clubs in cali is sometimes of questionable quality particularly in regards to how it was evapped/purged but if it good go with it)
or get some nice dry sift somewhere in b/w 120micron and 70 micron with be the best.

other hashs and unknown hashs are still ok but if your buyin from an Medical MJ club you should be able to get some of the nicer stuff

I live in Canada and I've smoked what was told "afghani hash" and it was like that hash posted above, also confirmed to turn gold on the inside

You can order some on the internet -> Bubble 3 for 100$ 7 210$
Very expensive

Right now I have a chillum, and right now I will be smoking hash with some nasties mmm

I might go to a festival and try to find a hookup :p

bubble I have never seen for sale in my corner

budder ya 70-80$

medical bud ya

bubble no

my friend was so into it he would buy 2 oz of beasters and would transform it

best hash i've ever had was apparently called morrocan gold. its was soft and crumbly, was the colour of milk chocolate and was a very cerebral high. not sure if it was really morrocan gold but it rocked my socks off. was a very clear, clean, long lasting high. i miss having a mate living in amsterdam.

i dnt no wot kind of hash you guys have been smoking but i have never had any hash that has even come close to the strength of weed!!

Maybe it is becoz i live in the north of england and the weed we grow is incredible strong and potent!!! you have probably heard of it but we smke a type of weed called blueberry, and the majority of weed smkers dnt even bother with hash over here because it simply is no where near as strong as bud.

But thats just my opinion maybe its because we dnt get good hash over here, but after reading some of ur posts i wish we did!!!

the only good hash i have had were i live was called squiggy black. does anybody know how this compares 2 other hash and if it is considered 2 be strong???????

i am a novice in hash but have smked weed 4 a long time and would like 2 try some hash aslong as it is as strong as weed so could anybody let me no wot is the strongest and best hash 2 smke???!!! would be very gr8ful thanx!!!!!!!

There's plenty of good hash to be found in the UK, moroccan polm, afghan black, nepalese. There's also soap bar but nobody should be smoking that.

I quite like them all except soap :) Hash used to be a lot more prevalent than it is now. Lebanese was also common.

To the above poster lots of people around the world smoke Blueberry, it ain't just the UK :)

The state of bud in the uk is also shit, there's wet uncured mass produced shite being passed around, we had grit, find it easier finding better hash than weed these days.

Hash is a very rare treat around here in NY. When you do find some it can be of questionable quality sometimes. I've seen people trying to sell ISO hash for 30-40 a gram. ISO hash is some nasty shit IMO. Anyone can make that crap. I can get some extremely nice buds though. Lately a lot of dealers have been getting their shit shipped over from cali pounds at a time. Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, OG Kush, Purple Urkle, etc..

I wonder why good hash is so scarce around here.

Full melt clear dome, there is no substitute for that madness. Some hash I'm sure comes close, but this is what the connoisseur growers smoke because it's the best of the best.

Often it's the military guys (war in afghanistan)
that bring back loads of it, they don't get check
(I know because that's where mine came from, the guy brought back 2 X 1 K)

I can confirm this because I have bought some
1-15 2-25 (Good prices)
Ozes my friend often let it go for 300-400

and also, the afghans are turning back more and more to the weed
so yeah !

it's real deal, spicy, when you open it there is a more golden color inside

smells like heaven

just wanted to let you know, it is around[/QUOTE]

SHIT! I should join the army. If i managed to bring back 2 kilos it would be worth it .

Nothin' like that soft, malleable dark brown bubble hash that stinks up the room in seconds with its overpowering skunkiness. That's when you know it's been done right. My preference.

^^ totally agree

am in europe, been to amsterdam maybe 10times and tried them all.

also been to india and visited source areas. pure hash should be soft and malleable dark brown (e.g. nepalese temple ball). of corse as always hash can be mixed and made to appear like this but its usually the best a good indication.

i dnt no wot kind of hash you guys have been smoking but i have never had any hash that has even come close to the strength of weed!!

Maybe it is becoz i live in the north of england and the weed we grow is incredible strong and potent!!! you have probably heard of it but we smke a type of weed called blueberry, and the majority of weed smkers dnt even bother with hash over here because it simply is no where near as strong as bud.

But thats just my opinion maybe its because we dnt get good hash over here, but after reading some of ur posts i wish we did!!!

the only good hash i have had were i live was called squiggy black. does anybody know how this compares 2 other hash and if it is considered 2 be strong???????

i am a novice in hash but have smked weed 4 a long time and would like 2 try some hash aslong as it is as strong as weed so could anybody let me no wot is the strongest and best hash 2 smke???!!! would be very gr8ful thanx!!!!!!!

hash is always stronger than an equal weight of bud here in cali.... i hear squidgy black is shit.

I have a pretty extenseive experince with diffrent types of hash. The only hash I sadly lack experience with is imported slabs. I have tried hash from many diffrent type of solvent washes, kief pressed, and comercial domestically produced (weird i know). Solvent hash is usually the worst although some solvents (butane, petroleum ether) can produce a pretty potent smoke the taste is just sub-par. Using solvents like acetone or alcohols leave a very dark and oily product that is not very potent and the yeilds are shit. All the solvent hashes will be a dark brown/blackish color and have the consistency of putty. Keif pressed hash is usually very good. It is usually a sandy blonde color and can range from hard as a rock to pretty easy to crumble. Though i have never tried it lightly colored bubble hash is supposed to be the best the hash market has to offer.

Im not convinced this is true afghani import since that is pretty much done. Maybe an plant named afhani made into hash which will be bomb as well. The best quality hashish in the middle east hardly ever will make it out of the country since its among the finest of the finest head stash known to man(royalty has first dibs as well).

And that's why i'm so glad my close friend knows a few members of the largest Lebanese mafia in Beirut and the Beqaa valley, granting me the best Red Lebanese you could ever smoke, with insane pricing! Last I paid was 50 USD for a 50g piece

but this is only in the summer :/