• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

Delta_9: Ha ha, I'll go pick up a bottle right now. =D

G-d damn, I hate Sundays. They are so depressing.

ETA: Quasi, what do you mean by 'went by cravings?'

I smoke a pack of 25 a day.

I used to smoke about 30 cigarettes a day about 6 months ago, but since I started filling my own, I smoke around 5 or 6. Don't even really crave more than that.

I've been somewhat of a freak when it comes to my cigarette smoking. I seem to lack some liver enzymes or something, I already know I'm probably CYP2D6 deficient from my experiences DXM, tramadol, and Codeine but it also seems that nicotine takes a long time to find it's way outta my system too.

When I first started smoking I would feel effects for about an hour after my cigarette. I've been smoking for 3 years now but if I go strictly by cravings I would only smoke about 3 throughout the day. Slow metabolism of nicotine = less cravings I guess.

Nicotine is probably the only drug that I'm happy I handle slowly.

I was averaging ~20 a day when I was at the height of my addiction.

By went by cravings, I mean how many would ya smoke if you waited till your body needed one, ya know?

You smoke 25 a day? Holy shit, you're pretty young too arent ya?

I only smoke when I feel I need one - except when I would do E or heroin I would chain smoke - so the numbers I mentioned still stand. Used to be about 30 a day, and about 5 or 6 now.

I used to smoke about 30 cigarettes a day about 6 months ago, but since I started filling my own, I smoke around 5 or 6. Don't even really crave more than that.

Wow, thats sorta strange that you dropped your intake that dramatically when you started filling your own. It's certainly a good thing though.

Quasi: I'm 18. :D

Ah OK, I see what you mean... I'm not really sure, I usually chain smoke so no cravings all day long. The few times when I'm saving them cause I'm broke I can usually get by with one every hour and a bit or so, maybe two hours if I push it.

lol You know what it is? If you don't fill a bunch at once, but instead only do it when you want a smoke, you will smoke less because you don't want to go through the whole process of doing it. It really kinda forces you to wait till you absolutely need one and can't wait any longer.

It's a good set up. Cheap as hell too.

I think it also depends on what drug one is currently using. I dont wanna speak for 6/7 and Mr. Blonde but my cigarette smoking was pretty dependant on what else I was using.
When sober I didn't smoke often.

Yeah I only smoke when I feel I need one too, unless thoroughly messed up on Poppy pods... then I become a chimney.

6/7: Yeah I'm gonna start doing that since you recommended it to me, invest in a packer and some tubes and I'm set. :D

Except I will probably go the 'do a bunch at once route'... and I just gotta find some decent tobacco, the ones I've tried here haven't been great.

Delta_9: I chain smoke sober, but when fucked up it's like that but worse.

6/7 - Yeah I often thought maybe I should switch to rolling my own. My buddy rolls his own though and it only takes him about 8 seconds to fill it and roll it.

Mr. Blonde - How long you been smoking buddy? I'm 20 and I been smoking for about 3 years and I only smoke a few cigs a day, but I can already feeling it catching up to me, constant mucus and crappier lungs really. Couldn't imagine how I'd feel after smoking a full pack in a day!!

you guys are making it so hard to keep up with these posts 8(

I used to roll my own as well sometimes but hand rolling > machine rolling any day =D it's just more fun and good practice.

^ +1.

Quasi: Um, started at about 16? So will have been smoking three years this year.

D_9: lol if I can do it in my current state, so can you. Saddle up, cowboy, and quit your whinging.

Oh sure, like someone on amphetamines is actually gonna be posting slower than someone sober 8)

Heh I agree this is hard to keep up with... I have shitty 56K which makes doing anything on the internet hard though, heh.

Mr. Blonde this is out of nowhere but I think I rememer you saying once that you wanted a career doing something with music, is that right or did I just dream it up...

Last edited:
speaking of careers, I'm studing to become a pharmacist =D
but I study soooo much stuff in my spare time I honestly dont know how I fit it all in my head(organic/bio chem, physics, pharmacology, psychology, human anatomy...basically too much shit 8()