• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

^ Ha ha, yeah sorry delta_9 that was for 6/7, a few posts got in while I was making mine.

ETA: God damn it, happened again.

lol he just reposted that thread in DC 6/7. They're trying to escape your grasp :! They dont know it's futile. Nothing escapes your all seeing eye :D

lol whatever. It's out of my hands now, fortunately, but unfortunately for the DC squad.

lol I know I'm just feeling exceptionally goofy today

ugh, I had the oppertunity to smoke some delicious buds about an hour ago but I declined, why am I so stupid? :( I've been largely sober this month but I really wanted to smoke. Eh, I guess it's better to keep my momentum. I'll be honest though I cheated a few times I had some coke this week.

Delta_9: Ewww, I can't smoke buds anymore, not good for me.

Today it's just coffee and Marlboro Reds, my usual diet. :D

I've actually been trying to stay sober...well, at least not to smoke. So it's a good thing I guess. I'm gonna try to stay positive about it. :)
Today it's just coffee and Marlboro Reds, my usual diet. :D
Now THAT is eww ;)

Cigarettes actually are really disgusting. I hate smoking. I hate the smell, the taste, the smoke burning my eyes, my clothes and hands smelling like smoke. It does suck balls.

Ha ha, I love cigarettes I can't get enough of them.

I've become more picky about them though, like, I used to smoke the cheapest ones but since I started Marlboro about a year and a half or so ago, when I tried to smoke the cheaps one again they were disgusting. :\

Yeah the cost does suck though, especially since shifts have been cut back at my job lately, luckily I've got my parents helping me out with the cigarettes. If only they would buy me some codeine as well. :D

If you're gonna smoke at least do yourself a favor and smoke organic tobacco :\

Not sure where you live but 'American Spirit' makes some. I know a few people who smoke it.

Sorry I only know 1 brand, I've been out of the 'cigs game' for a while. Ask the guy behind the counter though next time your buying a pack. Of course you can buy them on the interent too. It's not just for Bluelight dontcha know? ;)

wait, am I allowed to post a source for tobacco? =D

^ Ha ha, I work at a supermarket and someone actually asked for American Spirit the other day, we don't sell it though... I don't think many places here in Australia will, might try a tobacconist though.

But don't you know the ammonia helps you absorb more nicotine? It's a potentiator dude. ;)

Wut happenz if I shoots ammonia and nicotine in muh neck? Will I get fuxord up?

(DISCLAIMER: Obviously, do NOT try that at home)

Australia aye? I'm afraid I cant help then :( But any brand that says "organic"(preferrably 100% organic) or "additive free" should be fine.

If you're worried though just huff some ammonia inbetween drags ;)