• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

Never kicked puppies, but tripped over cats in the dark. You mustn't get that same "rush" as you do with puppies as I just felt stupid and sorry for le kitty...
Poor kitty =^¬_¬^=

Ahhhhh, i'm under the influence and BDD has a social XDDDDD
what's up BDD?
P.S. My typing would be sooo much worse if Firefox didn't have spell c built int ^__^heck

DAMIEN IS A REAL TOUGH GUY, EH KICKS PUPPIES AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

My dog is curled up next to me in bed, snoring his fucking head off. Got sent back from work this morning, because they want me to cover someone else's shift tonight. Got up at 6am for nothing. Now THAT is a shitty feeling.

Been listening to Enter Shikari, M83, and DJ /rupture all morning though, so there's that.

Never heard of Plain Old Shikari. :p They obviously need to pick up some korgs and add a verb to their name.

Hey guise!! What's the good word?

I already asked this in the ED social thread, but I thought I would ask here too, I'm going to the movies tonight, what should I go and see?

I'd say Revolutionary Road or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Gran Torino looks sweet, too, and it was filmed in Detroit.

How was everybody's Friday night? Mine is mostly blackouts and I really feel like I am never going to drink again. We all know that will never happen, though.

I watched TV and read some assignments. Exciting, huh?

I'll echo Benjamin Button, PFF. :) I liked it a lot.

I was thinking about Benjamin Button as well...I'll have to see what the rest of the crew wants to see though. :)

Hello all!
Nice to see this thread getting off the ground :D
What's everyone up to this fine day?
I'm just relaxing here with some green tea. I started my day rather late today :| I just couldn't resist sleeping in =D

Same here. Too cold to do anything, so I've been drinking coffee and hiding under a blanket, at least until I have to go to work. :|

Oh, hell yeah Six, that song is fuckin awesome, dude. You have the best taste in music and are soooo cool.

How come the one of two times out of the year I take amphetamine, I'm the only one around? Come talk to me, someone!

Had a fucking amazing day at work. It was a total crisis, everything going to shit, and I managed it like a pro. If this can be seen as my job interview for the position, then I aced it. Now if they can hurry up and fire the bitch who has it currently so it'll open up... ;)

Gonna pop some meds and get some sleep. Can't wait for my 4 days off coming up. Need to reformat my laptop, then I'm going to work on my SOOPAR SECRET BDD PROJEKT.

Good to hear, man. It's nice to be able to be proud of yourself after doing something like that. Feels good man.

Do I know about said projekt? Tell me in the SOOPAR SEKRET HIDESING PLAZE

oooooh well then, I definitely want to "work" on this project. You can partner with me and help out, RR ;)

(wow. I need to stop doing drugs.)

I'M TAKING ALL COMERS. FEELS GOOD MAN.

I guess it's not so super secret, since it came up in the ideas thread. I already posted about it in the SUPAR SEKRIT PLACE.