• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dating a transman

Any transman is just as man as any biological man. Straight biological female confirming this.

Here here!

Oh, and for information's sake; I know personally that biowomen can have clitoral erections without use of T or anything...just working with what they have ;)

(Sorry for bumping an old thread, I couldn't resist)

l human rights violation when a gay man is not attracted to them BECAUSE of their OP (Original Plumbing -- Buck Angel has not liberated transmen but fetishized the transmale vagina to a group of kink seeking gay/bi men).
[/QUOTE]

that’s what i think too, same as men who became women, i can't image a straight guy being able to sleep with them, i think its mostly bi guys, who don't mind if its male or female.

I can't imagine a straight woman being able to have sexual encounter with a women who has become a women.

are there any strange woman who have dated one? or is it mostly bi female?

Ok, misnomer here. Most Female to Male transgendered people (90%)do not have bottom surgery because of the 10% that do, up to 80% suffer complications which can include the phallus falling off. Would you want to spent $100,000 with that kind of success rate??? Female to Males very much want to be completely male anatomically. The problem is the medical community has not come up with a procedure that is successful. So they get top surgery and deal with the rest. It's sad, there is a BIG market out there for this procedure and I only see it growing. But medicine spends money where they can get the most bang for the buck. Unfortunately, its not in FTM bottom surgery. And so the internal conflict continues. Unless you are lucky enough to find a woman who loves you not your gender or genetalia. And from what I am told, if you know how to use a prosthetic device, no one knows the difference.