• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"laced" marijuana report

I remember reading reports a few years ago from the UK of weed laced with very small bits of glass to make it weigh more and look more potent.

Anybody see this before?

I recently was viewing a friends bag of buds and found wrapped within a bud a 2-3 inch plastic strand. It was coated with something green to make it look like mj, but the green flaked off and it revealed a very thin string that is very strong and made out of something like plastic. This string is nearly unbreakable without scissors. Overall the stuff looked good and I wondered if the plastic string is silicone, but wouldn't silicone break?

I have had bud that definitley had PCP in it before, it looked super crappy, and when smoked had like a strong, nasty, chemical taste, and at first it seemd liike some good bud, then 20 minutes later it hit, we were sitting in the van and could barely move, for 6 hours, it felt like i was sleeping but awake at the same time. It was very uncomfortable and i felt like i was going to die, was going crazy, but my other friend was loving every minute of it, he was so happy...

The only other time i thought i might have gotten something laced is actually a couple weeks ago, it was some hydro that smelled great and looked great... but after smoking a bowl (it wasnt pcp) i just felt "not right" my whole body felt like it was shaking, and it didnt feel like a weed high at all.. it wore off after a couple hours.

Ive smoked pounds of good headies, hydro, and any kind of weed you can think of and never felt like this before. And for people who say "hydro" or "beasters" suck, it really depends, ive had hydro that came in ounce nugs, that tasted better than any headies ive ever had, and gave a great, knockout high, would put me to sleep easy.

so OP gets contaminated weed and suddenly major cities on the east and west coast do too?
uhm... scaremonger.

I have had bud that definitley had PCP in it before, it looked super crappy, and when smoked had like a strong, nasty, chemical taste, and at first it seemd liike some good bud, then 20 minutes later it hit, we were sitting in the van and could barely move, for 6 hours, it felt like i was sleeping but awake at the same time. It was very uncomfortable and i felt like i was going to die, was going crazy, but my other friend was loving every minute of it, he was so happy...

The only other time i thought i might have gotten something laced is actually a couple weeks ago, it was some hydro that smelled great and looked great... but after smoking a bowl (it wasnt pcp) i just felt "not right" my whole body felt like it was shaking, and it didnt feel like a weed high at all.. it wore off after a couple hours.

Ive smoked pounds of good headies, hydro, and any kind of weed you can think of and never felt like this before. And for people who say "hydro" or "beasters" suck, it really depends, ive had hydro that came in ounce nugs, that tasted better than any headies ive ever had, and gave a great, knockout high, would put me to sleep easy.

A couple of my friends bought from a dealer who I did not know very well (Somehow, in a town full of weed, all -five- of my five main dealers ran out at once. I had to improvise, and this guy had some good stuff at a party and we talked for awhile and he gave me his number).

Yesterday, they described to me an experience so like this it's uncanny.

I'll have to apologize to them.

so OP gets contaminated weed and suddenly major cities on the east and west coast do too?
uhm... scaremonger.

uhm... if by "suddenly" you mean "slowly over the course of 4 years(atleast since its been documented)" and if by "scaremongering" you mean "warning people of a real danger" then yes.

why dont you try and do a little research before you make presumptuous claims? people have been hospitalized from smoking grit weed. I guess if you think smoking lead, sand, glass, salts, and other particles isnt dangerous/retarded then yes, its scaremongering.