Bluelighter
    bastards. murder those responsible.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by str4y View Post
    bastards. murder those responsible.
    or legalize and regulate

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    im about an hour away from the bay in cali, and from what ive read on here im positive ive come across some of this bud. it had a very unnatural appearance to it and was covered in tiny crystals exactaly like frostymcfailure described. it was harsh to smoke, produced dark glossy black, crunchy ashes and a high that was very heavy and unpleasant. i had trouble sleeping that night and the next.

i used about an ounce of it to make butter by boiling it in water and butter. it turned the water a dark brown/purple color(it was supposedly purps) and the bud i strained out in the cheesecloth was green. im wondering if the buds werent colored with some sort of artificial coloring as well as being cut with some sort of grit/crystals.

The biggest give away is the smell. it didnt smell like purps or even dank for that matter.. smelled like a cross between grass/OD and mildew. also the crystals will sparkle like glass or something other than trichs.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by chainer3k View Post
    or legalize and regulate
    Yea trust me Im all for it, but im a realist. I hope it happens in our life time.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mafioso View Post
    im about an hour away from the bay in cali, and from what ive read on here im positive ive come across some of this bud. it had a very unnatural appearance to it and was covered in tiny crystals exactaly like frostymcfailure described. it was harsh to smoke, produced dark glossy black, crunchy ashes and a high that was very heavy and unpleasant. i had trouble sleeping that night and the next.

i used about an ounce of it to make butter by boiling it in water and butter. it turned the water a dark brown/purple color(it was supposedly purps) and the bud i strained out in the cheesecloth was green. im wondering if the buds werent colored with some sort of artificial coloring as well as being cut with some sort of grit/crystals.

The biggest give away is the smell. it didnt smell like purps or even dank for that matter.. smelled like a cross between grass/OD and mildew. also the crystals will sparkle like glass or something other than trichs.

thank you, in fact, that bud came from cali likely the bay area. I didnt know about the funk factor on the boiling water method(props to u for using it btw). One of the hardest to describe. im really suspecting JWH-0##

6. Collapse Details

While marijuana lacings are very incredibly rare, PCP is a possibility.

I am skeptical, though.

7. Collapse Details

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Sunshine View Post
    While marijuana lacings are very incredibly rare, PCP is a possibility.

I am skeptical, though.
    not rare at all. it happens A LOT in the "hoods", its called "gettin wet" or "dippin".
    a lot more common to sell joints/blunts pre-dipped in the pcp though.

in places like Romania, its hard to get actual bud (yes full buds) that hasnt been dipped in pcp

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sega420 View Post
    not rare at all. it happens A LOT in the "hoods", its called "gettin wet" or "dippin".
    a lot more common to sell joints/blunts pre-dipped in the pcp though.

in places like Romania, its hard to get actual bud (yes full buds) that hasnt been dipped in pcp
    Well yes, but I believed those are advertised and openly in PCP. I meant someone intentionally 'lacing' the weed so that they would unintentionally consume PCP against their wishes being rare.

9. Collapse Details

thats what i said

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sega420 View Post
    thats what i said
    Sorry. Misunderstood, my bad. :P

11. Collapse Details

sounds like gritweed.

12. Collapse Details

I remember reading reports a few years ago from the UK of weed laced with very small bits of glass to make it weigh more and look more potent.

13. Collapse Details
    Anybody see this before? 
    I recently was viewing a friends bag of buds and found wrapped within a bud a 2-3 inch plastic strand. It was coated with something green to make it look like mj, but the green flaked off and it revealed a very thin string that is very strong and made out of something like plastic. This string is nearly unbreakable without scissors. Overall the stuff looked good and I wondered if the plastic string is silicone, but wouldn't silicone break?

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Delta-9-THC View Post
    I remember reading reports a few years ago from the UK of weed laced with very small bits of glass to make it weigh more and look more potent.
    grit weed

15. Collapse Details

I have had bud that definitley had PCP in it before, it looked super crappy, and when smoked had like a strong, nasty, chemical taste, and at first it seemd liike some good bud, then 20 minutes later it hit, we were sitting in the van and could barely move, for 6 hours, it felt like i was sleeping but awake at the same time. It was very uncomfortable and i felt like i was going to die, was going crazy, but my other friend was loving every minute of it, he was so happy...

The only other time i thought i might have gotten something laced is actually a couple weeks ago, it was some hydro that smelled great and looked great... but after smoking a bowl (it wasnt pcp) i just felt "not right" my whole body felt like it was shaking, and it didnt feel like a weed high at all.. it wore off after a couple hours.

Ive smoked pounds of good headies, hydro, and any kind of weed you can think of and never felt like this before. And for people who say "hydro" or "beasters" suck, it really depends, ive had hydro that came in ounce nugs, that tasted better than any headies ive ever had, and gave a great, knockout high, would put me to sleep easy.

16. Collapse Details

so OP gets contaminated weed and suddenly major cities on the east and west coast do too?
    uhm... scaremonger.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by simonadebisi View Post
    I have had bud that definitley had PCP in it before, it looked super crappy, and when smoked had like a strong, nasty, chemical taste, and at first it seemd liike some good bud, then 20 minutes later it hit, we were sitting in the van and could barely move, for 6 hours, it felt like i was sleeping but awake at the same time. It was very uncomfortable and i felt like i was going to die, was going crazy, but my other friend was loving every minute of it, he was so happy...

The only other time i thought i might have gotten something laced is actually a couple weeks ago, it was some hydro that smelled great and looked great... but after smoking a bowl (it wasnt pcp) i just felt "not right" my whole body felt like it was shaking, and it didnt feel like a weed high at all.. it wore off after a couple hours.

Ive smoked pounds of good headies, hydro, and any kind of weed you can think of and never felt like this before. And for people who say "hydro" or "beasters" suck, it really depends, ive had hydro that came in ounce nugs, that tasted better than any headies ive ever had, and gave a great, knockout high, would put me to sleep easy.
    A couple of my friends bought from a dealer who I did not know very well (Somehow, in a town full of weed, all -five- of my five main dealers ran out at once. I had to improvise, and this guy had some good stuff at a party and we talked for awhile and he gave me his number).

Yesterday, they described to me an experience so like this it's uncanny.

I'll have to apologize to them.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by beamish View Post
    so OP gets contaminated weed and suddenly major cities on the east and west coast do too?
    uhm... scaremonger.
    uhm... if by "suddenly" you mean "slowly over the course of 4 years(atleast since its been documented)" and if by "scaremongering" you mean "warning people of a real danger" then yes.

why dont you try and do a little research before you make presumptuous claims? people have been hospitalized from smoking grit weed. I guess if you think smoking lead, sand, glass, salts, and other particles isnt dangerous/retarded then yes, its scaremongering.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123