• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"laced" marijuana report

It saddens me to report their has been tainted cannabis seen in major cities on the West & east coast USA. It contaminated with an agent insoluble in water(not THC) & produces a bite/steam when smoked with a bong. Up close seems like the bud is dusted with lil pieces of bright tiny grains much smaller then any trichome without the mushroom head also off white(sea salt looking) type crap; both were clearly distinguished from the trichomes at 30X-40X magnification. i do realize on this site we are taught it doesn't happen but you'll know if/when you ever had this taint, very very strong effect & distinct smell. I have a hunch its some sort of synthetic cannabinoid. Also, smoking repeatedly leads to stabbing pains in the body.

Please report anything similar here.

I've had something that sounds like this. It was compressed shit, the adulterant caused the joint to burn more slowly and the ash to be harder, but not as black and hard as when the grass is cut with suger. Very hard on the chest and throat. Stabbing pains in chest and kidneys (next day) were experienced.

Vancouver Island, Canada reporting in.

I know quite a few street-level dealers, and most of them deal good product. Lately, there seems to be some strange product around, and that is confirmed by multiple guys.

The bud in question looks like well-grown dense green nugs with little hair, but it has a white-ish fuzzy look to it. The bud itself feels rather moist, but the outside is EXTREMLY soft and almost feels like cotton. If you rip the nug open you notice that the bud leaves something on your fingers that feels like sand. However, these particles melt when exposed to heat, and give off the typical cannabis smell.
The gritty substance covers ALL the bud, inside, outside, stem and ALL the leaf.

The high it produces feels like a quick starting sativa high, you get that uplifting momentum right away. However, when burning the bud you notice large amounts of smoke being created without any bud being burned. You basically put the flame to the bud, it creates smoke, but the bud doesn't burn or change color until a second or two later.
The high feels really good for the first 30 minutes or so, but then motor function becomes increasingly hard (just coordination of your body becomes difficult) and the high starts to feel almost dysphoric.

Just thought i share that here.

The high it produces feels like a quick starting sativa high, you get that uplifting momentum right away. However, when burning the bud you notice large amounts of smoke being created without any bud being burned.
Yes- i am glad to hear theirs more who have seen this coming to the surface on this site.

Thanks! Pictures will be posted soon so that the masses can identify this putrid skank & bitch up the latter so to speak if they ever come across. I do believe its some sort of synthetic cannbidoid(rc?) or something of the sort. The visible difference is these specs of uber brightness which loook like grain glass but is tinier then a tric head.

You basically put the flame to the bud, it creates smoke, but the bud doesn't burn or change color until a second or two later.
exactly. im almost 100% positive we share the same taint from your description which means the med scene is in real trouble (IMO). A pro for legalization would be REGULATION(purity), last thing we need is the marijuana medical scene to take a hit like the heroin scene did after the introduction to fetnayl analogue to cut.

Anymore information would be appreciate, can you take a magnifine glass & look up close?

Last edited:
this has been in the uk for years i havnt seen it in a long time but i know its still out there

[edited: sorry, no sources; I realise you were posting that link as an explanation, but it links to vendor sites - IJ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had something that sounds like this. It was compressed shit, the adulterant caused the joint to burn more slowly and the ash to be harder, but not as black and hard as when the grass is cut with suger. Very hard on the chest and throat. Stabbing pains in chest and kidneys (next day) were experienced.

This is anecdotal at best, cause I had a bad cold during the time I smoked that bag so that could have caused the kidney pains. Also the weed I got doesn't sound like the stuff you guys had. It wasn't powdery and it wasn't really sativa either. It gave an intense body buzz about 3 inches under the skin. Also I'm not in America I'm in Ireland.

last time i checked UK "grit" wasnt active & was likely sand or glass as i stated previously in this thread. This other crap is different & active but like grit can be on any strain.

Hey, quite along time ago I smoked a few really fat joints of what I thought was just really good weed, after awhile things started to like wabble and swirl, whatever I looked at. Since I've always thought that i could have mild halucinations from weed (not audial)But then the thought of laced weed is possible. This may sound stupid or maybe the friend was stupid but a friend once told me that he used to do coke and it made things funkified and if you looked at something it would like move around abit. Is this true? Theres some really fucked up people out there so it IS possible! I highly doubt it though. Does anybody think that this time I smoked some highly intense weed beyond what I smoked?

i wouldnt worry about getting coke in ur weed. its the chemicals and stuff dealers spray it with thats bad for u. and i doubt someone would lace ur weed with an expensive product like coke just to "up" the weed.

an easy solution would be to not buy this lame shit

And how the fuck would you suggest we tell it apart from really crystally pot, smartass? The only way to really know is to spark it, and you don't do that until after you buy the shit.

The bud in question looks like well-grown dense green nugs with little hair, but it has a white-ish fuzzy look to it. The bud itself feels rather moist, but the outside is EXTREMLY soft and almost feels like cotton. If you rip the nug open you notice that the bud leaves something on your fingers that feels like sand.

I would suggest you don't buy any pot like this.

Also, many people can try their shit before they buy it, if the dealer situation is halfway decent and you're not just buying some random sack off the street. And even if you do buy some, just never go back to that dealer. Seems like the only people who wouldn't have time to check the bud out would be the fast street transactions.

Last edited:
its probably some grit weed that was passed your way. its not thc at all but spray-insulation. sounds weird but look it up on google

From Feb's Microgram.

MARIJUANA SPRINKLED WITH MORPHINE SULFATE
POWDER IN VISTA, CALIFORNIA

The DEA Southwest Laboratory (Vista, California) recently received a small glass screw-top jar containing 1.1 grams of plant material, apparent marijuana. The exhibit was seized by DEA special agents in Vista from the residence of a physician who was under investigation for the illegal prescribing and dispensing of controlled substances. Routine analysis of the plant material confirmed marijuana, but closer examination showed it had also been sprinkled with a tan powder (see Photo 12). Analysis of the powder by color testing (Marquis - positive), GC/MS, and FTIR/ATR indicated morphine sulfate (weight determination and quantitation not possible). No other opiates were detected; therefore, it is presumed that the powder was pharmaceutical (i.e., high purity) morphine sulfate. This was the first ever such submission to the Southwest Laboratory.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0209/mg0209.html

I realize this probably isn't the stuff you're talking about but it does go to show that it can happen.

Last edited:
^Damn, Vista's like twenty, thirty minutes away from me. How come I didn't get any of that bud?

Today, I was saddened by some dumb fucking kids. I see them around the mall from time to time since I work there, and today they were going on about, "oh man, call up so-and-so and get that laced shit!"

So I asked, "Laced bud? And what exactly is it 'laced' with, huh?"

Dumb fucking kid goes, "Oh, it's laced with acid."

After telling him how sensitive LSD is to heat, how it would be a waste to smoke it, and how nobody is going to "lace" his weed with acid, he starts to tell me, "OH, man, it's laced with coke too though!" I then tried explaining that cocaine hcl is a waste to smoke as well, and that nobody is going to lace his weed with coke either.

Kid wouldn't listen and kept mouthing off about, "man, I tripped when I smoked that shit!"

So I just got up and said, "I've got to get back to work." and laughed as I walked off.

Seriously, acid-and-coke laced weed? What a retard. That was my fucking LOL of the day.

Apparently the kid was paying close to double for this "laced" weed. HAHAHA!

Idk whats up with you guys but im tryin to get that laced shit.
Alright guys coming from a long time heavy drug and narcotics user over the years ive smoked based and vaped. almost every drug/narcotic and ive tried smoking it on weed atleast once.
If you get weed with coke on it, it does not do anything, if you get weed with K on it it does not do anything, if you get weed with heroin on it, it does not do anything. Unless you are smoking it out of a lightbulb or vaporizer because a lighter or match is too high and destroys the drugs on the weed.
The only thing you guys should be worried about getting on your buds is PCP/Embalming Fluid, and unless its dust PCP you will never know until you smoke it because you wont be able to see it, unless it has a very strong smell and you just happen to be familar with the smell of embalming fluid.
Onto my next point, I see some of you talking about a white fuzz on the weed, this is most likely a type of mold/mildew when you smoke bud with this "mold" along with the high of the weed it does make you feel kind of funny and it is pretty raw on your lungs and not good for you. So if any of you see this and you think its this mold try to avoid it.
Just my 2cents.

yo tha asians round my way slang purple yogurt weed that has those white crystal shits on em its hella nurpy yo! kids who are dumb enough to buy it also report stabbing pains (one person even went to tha hospital) after smoking it.

EXACTLY! Thank you Ranuky, & fuckk all yall sayin that bullshit, what now?

It pissed me off when i saw people calling bullshit aswell, i've experienced it myself, the taste is like, a mixture of lemons and something not too nice, we've also had other shit that's been sprayed but the 'trichomes' were more orange than off white and it made the ash hard as fuck and the joint didn't even smoke. People that do this to bud, to put it bluntly, need to die.

yo tha asians round my way slang purple yogurt weed that has those white crystal shits on em its hella nurpy yo! kids who are dumb enough to buy it also report stabbing pains (one person even went to tha hospital) after smoking it.

Laced weed in colorado? I really doubt this is happening here or if it is it must be sold as laced weed.

Most of the weed kicking around this state is bomb as fuck homegrown here or direct from cali. I really don't see that happening here.

It pissed me off when i saw people calling bullshit aswell, i've experienced it myself, the taste is like, a mixture of lemons and something not too nice, we've also had other shit that's been sprayed but the 'trichomes' were more orange than off white and it made the ash hard as fuck and the joint didn't even smoke. People that do this to bud, to put it bluntly, need to die.
Yes! very lemony(almost line pinesol & not the sfv og) harsh & maybe a hint of Methonal like ew. I was taught online that all pplz saying marijuana was laced were full of shit but then i saw this disgrace. A bunch of detectives & cops kind of bum rushed my house, kicked in my door & took my stash(nazi Laws NJ) though so those pictuures will be most likely not be coming anytime soon, sorry guys. :d