European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone vs. Mephedrone Megathread

parttime crackhead

Bluelighter
right, sorry for the new thread but i couldnt decide which megathread to stick this in. need some opinions. my mdma supply has dried up for the moment. got a couple good nights out planned at the end of the month & i need a substitute. its gotta be something i can easily purchase from t'internet. i want it for going clubbing, the sort of clubbing where id normally rattle a good few pills. whats the best shout? methylone? mephedrone? something else?

any advice would be greatly appreciated. cheers

Methylone is great for a few of hours but turns manky fairly soon after that in my experience. Very much better than street pills though - without a doubt. Mephedrone is one I'm still wondering about but haven't gotten around to yet. Sounds mighty harsh on the jaw with all the talk of shredded cheeks and gums in the Mephedrone thread though. I'd say aMT would be the chooser's choice. Legal, but not so easy to find over tinterwebz :|

aye i read the shit about bloody mouths etc on mephedrone 8o

i dont really fancy strolling about a club with blood puring from my mouth. maybe save that till halloween.

whats this aMT patter? whats it do? and why is not so easily available if its legal?

Sadly aMT is too good to be true at the moment, PC :(

Big & Dandy aMT Thread and Wiki link. Kinda like the best MDMA in the world ever but lasts 24 hours or so and makes things all wobbly and good and that.

Mephedrone sounds pretty nasty to me - especially out clubbing with mates for a first time - so I'd go with methylone as the best alternative for now.

Is mightily fucking naughty, PC:D

Is also damn fine shizz %)

No idea why it's not so easy to come by. Damned Russians and their stupidity, I suspect :\

blame it on the russians eh?

damn russians! lol

anyway, im off for some snooze, ill check this thread the mora for some more mdma alternatives. methylone seems to be winning so far

Personally i am quite impressed with mephedrone. It's very much like mdma only doesn't last as long and with a bit more stimulation.

I didn't have any problems with gurning; the only issue was the way it tends to dump you back to being (almost) sober after about an hour of being high unless you take a bit more.

Is your coke still shitty, Parttime? My suggestion would be tonnes of charlie and lager! :)

methylone has definitely become an MDMA alternative for me, i love it! i don't feel 'manky' with it, perhaps shambles needs to take a shower or something? ;)

admittedly it doesn't have quite the same loved-up feelings as MDMA, but it certainly has some. it is the perfect club drug for me. and you can straighten yourself out if necessary, which can be difficult when you're a big cuddly mess.

if only all drugs were as easily obtainable and pure as methylone. a taste of what de-prohibition was like...?

take full advantage before they spoil the fun and ban it.

It's when it runs out the mankiness really kicks in for me, Felix. Which would make it more of a comedown I suppose... Find it very moreish so get through a gram and end up feeling braindead and shit for a while afterwards whilst I don't with MDMA. My MD dealer is no longer a dealer though so may have to experiment further with M1...

Mephedrone is the closest thing to MDMA in my opinion. You'll love the stuff the first few times so id go for that. You shouldnt gurn anymore than you do on pills.

Methylone and Mephedrone together is where its at though.

It's when it runs out the mankiness really kicks in for me, Felix. Which would make it more of a comedown I suppose...
a) buy more ;)

and

b) i'm sure you have other methods of dealing with comedowns!

never tried mephedrone before, sounds intriguing, baron. please feel free to expand on this combo.

a) buy more ;)

You really ought to work in the Harm Reduction field, Felix :D;):D

Would also like to hear of the meth/meph combo cos M1 is good but has something "missing" somehow. Imagine the mephedrone may well fill in the gaps. As well as being horridly bad for you, I would imagine.

I have to add my tuppenece worth because I rather like this drug :) - it has flexibility in that you can fanny about with different doses for different effects. My biggest gripe is it lacks warmth - if you know what I mean.

And you always know it's M1 - nae surprises, which is good.

Have to agree with Shambles though - it does want paid back with the comedown like. Felix is just in denial about comedowns in general :p

I've enjoyed a rather larger dosed evenings when the fiending comes over you - very morish - and you keep on going with the stuff and it will put you in a souped up stimmed up fairly happy place - that can get a wee tad trippy n' messy too. Also mixed it with the last of mdma and could tell the 2 apart but was decent enough.

My favourite dose, and it takes a bit of self control to stick with it, is 250 - then topped with another 250 an hour or so later.... the term purring like a cat was used to describe me on that! 8o=D Sometimes not being a binging pig is good stuff :|

Decent enough replacement if you cannae get the real McCoy.

Parttime I vote buy it now! :D

a) buy more ;)

and

b) i'm sure you have other methods of dealing with comedowns!

never tried mephedrone before, sounds intriguing, baron. please feel free to expand on this combo.

I was talking to you on MSN when i had it :p

When you have either by themselves there seems to be something missing, having them together seems to fill the void.

Id go for 200mg mephedrone + 150mg methylone, that may seem alot to to most people, but im hard to the core. ;)

I was talking to you on MSN when i had it :p
uhh... sorry mate. all the drugs are playing havoc with my memory.
My favourite dose, and it takes a bit of self control to stick with it, is 250 - then topped with another 250 an hour or so later.... the term purring like a cat was used to describe me on that! 8o=D
haha. was someone stroking you or something? :D

i agree about the dose - 250 does it for me too. i like to be hit quite hard and always look for more shortly afterwards. taking any more after that does seem to be a waste.

I have to add my tuppenece worth because I rather like this drug :) - it has flexibility in that you can fanny about with different doses for different effects. My biggest gripe is it lacks warmth - if you know what I mean.

This is what im talking about, add Mephedrone for added warmth!! =D

. haha. was someone stroking you or something? :D

haha... think the actual quote was - "rolling about purring like a cat" <3 There's some trip reports that are not suitable for our BL's younger members... so enough said eh! =D;)

i agree about the dose - 250 does it for me too. i like to be hit quite hard and always look for more shortly afterwards. taking any more after that does seem to be a waste.

Agree- but it needs self control :|

This is what im talking about, add Mephedrone for added warmth!! =D

Baron I am liking your recommendation - please elaborate if possible on the "feel" of the combo. Will mephedrone make me bark like a dog? 8o;):D

Will mephedrone make me bark like a dog? 8o;):D

Sorry Kate but I had an image of you crawling around on all fours in some red lingerie (spelling!?) and barking....gave me a little stiffy. Im sorry! I'm going to blame the horney state G has gotten me into!!!!