• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

better way to smoke opana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is full of the shittiest posts I've seen in this forum. Ever.
Agreed.

I hope fastandbulbous is alright, I haven't seen him around for a while.
Does anyone have any idea why there's been so many basic threads in ADD lately? It might not be easy to get people from posting their non-advanced threads here, but it is easy to move them. I know I've reported many threads and not seen much. I don't know if I reported this one, I think I will right now.

Agreed.

I hope fastandbulbous is alright, I haven't seen him around for a while.
Does anyone have any idea why there's been so many basic threads in ADD lately? It might not be easy to get people from posting their non-advanced threads here, but it is easy to move them. I know I've reported many threads and not seen much. I don't know if I reported this one, I think I will right now.

So, are you one of the dumb, officious, obsessive cunts who reported my anhedonia thread? I really don't see how that belongs anywhere but ADD, since I was asking what substances might theoretically regrow brain tissue within certain brain regions damage to which is associated with anhedonia. It will be a cold day in fucking hell when you'll be able to have a question like that competently and relevantly answered by the fuckwits in BDD.

Amazingly, after all these years, there's one lesson the instilling of which appears to be utterly refractory for the majority of internet users: if you don't want to fucking read something, then don't fucking read it. This forum is no better off because my thread was just flat-out deleted. It's not suddenly some wonderland of extremely valuable, esoteric information.

God forbid any of you should have to suffer the horrid fate of seeing a thread in your precious ADD area which you be by no stretch of the imagination obliged to click and peruse, eh?

Such shitheads here. It's really striking.

Edit: BTW, how is the OP's question suited to BDD. Are you seriously suggesting that he ask in BDD(!!) how to chemically alter oxymorphone in order to make it "more efficient to smoke"? Really? Fuck you, you retard.

So, are you one of the dumb, officious, obsessive cunts who reported my anhedonia thread? I really don't see how that belongs anywhere but ADD, since I was asking what substances might theoretically regrow brain tissue within certain brain regions damage to which is associated with anhedonia. It will be a cold day in fucking hell when you'll be able to have a question like that competently and relevantly answered by the fuckwits in BDD.

Amazingly, after all these years, there's one lesson the instilling of which appears to be utterly refractory for the majority of internet users: if you don't want to fucking read something, then don't fucking read it. This forum is no better off because my thread was just flat-out deleted. It's not suddenly some wonderland of extremely valuable, esoteric information.

God forbid any of you should have to suffer the horrid fate of seeing a thread in your precious ADD area which you be by no stretch of the imagination obliged to click and peruse, eh?

Such shitheads here. It's really striking.

Edit: BTW, how is the OP's question suited to BDD. Are you seriously suggesting that he ask in BDD(!!) how to chemically alter oxymorphone in order to make it "more efficient to smoke"? Really? Fuck you, you retard.

DUDE GET EM I LIKE HOW YOU JUST ROASTED THEM YOUR A SMART MO-FO and thats cool of you to stick up for some of us less intelligent people

The whole purpose of putting threads into the correct forum is to keep things tidy and put the questons into the place where it is most likely to get an appropriate answer.

people who don't have the time and who don't want to read the inane bleatings of these moron posters can then choose to selectively read ADD knowing that on the whole there is a better signal to noise than elsewhere on BL.

What is or the difference?

What is oxymorphone? & what is the difference from morphine?

Ive been snorting opana for years... not too meny people know what it is.... thats good cuz mo for me... but im sure u cant smoke it

felt like replying on this 2 yr old thread... I JUST TRIED SMOKING THE NEW NEW OPANA ER 40s

I sliced a chunk off with a multi-tool's pliers , placed it on foil, put a lighter underneith and inhaled the smoke..
doesnt taste good i can tell ya that! lol got that plastic-ey taste to it. it doesnt really slide to 'chase the dragon' unless you use a big piece, it likes to sit and melt into a black goop. gives ya a little buzzzz,, more of a head buzz.
ive smoked few things in my day: roxi , h , oxy op. reminds me of when i tried oxy op on foil.

Status
Not open for further replies.