Minimal & The Like - The Official Minimal & Minimal-esque Thread!

I really don't see other artists only as minimal producers but the Pioneer, Boris, fuck yes.. He is greater than it, he has his own music

Boris hides some real Gems in even his more obscure songs, like this one. Try 4:00 to 5:30 on for size if yur impatient like moi.

I met him few times and his personality is as beautiful as his music wish we have smoked a doobie but we drank i'm ay wit dat haha but yeah he has a lot of gems look for older tracks (Harthouse 2010') or albums, the new are there but not like the past ones. He likes to show his unique which isn't bad at all.

Boris hides some real Gems in even his more obscure songs, like this one. Try 4:00 to 5:30 on for size if yur impatient like moi.

Agreed!

The breakdown that incorporates elements from other popular party styles like synthy ( trancey ) stabs, and ( bro-break-step ) sawtooth base lines gets me almost every time.

Boris is the real deal. Some people that hate on his success are just hungry for the same, but they aren't in a place to actualize that dream...

Last edited:
That's right, Abey. But Brejcha's discography can be classifed as ''Pop-techno/EDM''. He also names his music ''high-tech'' which is stupid because high-tech already's a 140bpm psy genre. Now he got some cool tracks, ''Be FLAME/Pinnienbaum'' they are pretty neat, but that's it. I don't like his music. Then speaking for minimal, minimal consist in glitches, I don't like minimal. I know minimal tracks but I don't like it. Then there's the techno tracks which most nowadays sounds the same.

That's right, Abey. But Brejcha's discography can be classifed as ''Pop-techno/EDM''. He also names his music ''high-tech'' which is stupid because high-tech already's a 140bpm psy genre. Now he got some cool tracks, ''Be FLAME/Pinnienbaum'' they are pretty neat, but that's it. I don't like his music. Then speaking for minimal, minimal consist in glitches, I don't like minimal. I know minimal tracks but I don't like it. Then there's the techno tracks which most nowadays sounds the same.

I don’t know much about this stuff. I liked a bit of psytrance then heard Boris last year and got hooked on it. Now psytrance is too fast for me. That’s all I know :)

If you want the greatest artist that electronic music has ever encountered, there's Lorenz Brunner. His music is like a language, he has his own sound. His name speaks by itself.