Minimal & The Like - The Official Minimal & Minimal-esque Thread!

Magda
Justin Martin
Stimming
Sebastien Leger
Riva Star
Oliver $
Popof
Jan Driver

Alex Young & Paul Ritch minimal tracks are great. As for tech house, depends on the type you're looking for, KOS has some really good techie tunes, but todays most tech house has some latin percussion which sounds like shit imo.

^yeah, I hate that sound.....I like the straight up funky minimal shit, not any of that arrrriba shit.

Techno/Minimal music

Any fans ? i love most EDM, but Techno/minimal is at the top of the list,people like Richie Hawtin, Sven vath, Adam beyer, Joey beltram, Chris Liebing are seriously good DJ's/Producers..

Manadatory you Tube clip....

Richie hawtin, Live at Gorod club, Moscow....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGVzZqlVh_g

So that kind of thing, quality ! ;)

Anyone else llisten/play the Techno ?

...an older album, but I play it often:

Gui Borratto - Chromophobia

My favorite tracks have yet to get old. The others have seeped their way into my consciousness upon repeated listening.

Old School?

If you like Hawtin, check out his work under the F.U.S.E. moniker. I still listen to that from time to time.

:)

Something which you simply must check out is on Richie Hawtin's DE9 Transistions DVD. It's a 30-minute clip of a Hawtin DJ set from the TDK Timewarp Festival in Mannheim, Germany in 2005. It's probably the best techno set I have ever heard - just a shame the clip only lasts 30 minutes. Luckily, someone's uploaded it to youtube in 3 parts:

Richie Hawtin @ TDK Timewarp festival 2005 (part 1)

Richie Hawtin @ TDK Timewarp festival 2005 (part 2)

Richie Hawtin @ TDK Timewarp festival 2005 (part 3)

LOVE techno/tech house/minimal tech/micro house and everything in between. im away from my home comp but when i get back there we'll get this party started. :D